Mursi Supporters Clash With Opponents...

Mursi Supporters Clash With Opponents After Egyptian Ouster

There are 2 comments on the Bloomberg story from Jul 6, 2013, titled Mursi Supporters Clash With Opponents After Egyptian Ouster. In it, Bloomberg reports that:

The death toll from a day of street battles across Egypt mounted to 36 as troops deployed in flashpoints, anticipating new violence between opponents of deposed President Mohamed Mursi and his Islamist backers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bloomberg.

chris

Brookvale, Australia

#1 Jul 7, 2013
The muslim brotberhood only have themselves to blame. The moment they came to power they started to spread their idiology throughout the middle east. Especially syria. No room for relivious nuts in politics whatever the religion is
mark aarons

Braybrook, Australia

#2 Jul 7, 2013
in the name of israel oil and the holy dollar ive seen this movie before in latin america algeria and maybe turkey though this time its mossad and there english speaking actors i mean activists install a puppet like in saudi and jordan syria and iran will be next goodnight and goodluck blowback

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Campo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 16 hr OnePhart 1,123
Christene schoener Jan '17 Simon 1
Hot female teachers at ecms Dec '16 Horacio 3
White kids with truck destroyed VFW property (Jan '15) Dec '16 Mikey 2
News Egypt state news agency says Mubarak is "clinic... (Jun '12) Jun '16 Zionist appeasers 17
News Search continues for missing DJ Bobby Jones (Aug '07) Apr '16 Jonathan 17
Im looking for a young lady name Maria D.O.B 3/... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Victoria 1

El Campo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Campo Mortgages