Game Warden Died On His 34th Birthday

Game Warden Died On His 34th Birthday

There are 3 comments on the KWTX-TV Woodway story from Mar 18, 2007, titled Game Warden Died On His 34th Birthday. In it, KWTX-TV Woodway reports that:

'Texas Game Warden Justin Hurst, who was shot Saturday in an exchange of gunfire after a high speed chase involving a man suspected of illegally hunting from the road, died on his 34th birthday, the Department ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KWTX-TV Woodway.

Charles Hawes

Denver, CO

#1 Mar 18, 2007
May God be with the family of Justin Hurst. Our prayers are with you. You were a brave man, and your service is appreciated.

Denver, CO
prayer

Bryan, TX

#2 Mar 18, 2007
praying for this mans family i never heard of i just was browseing threw the the news in bryan,tx
im so sorry to here your sad loss. may god be with you. always your sister,inchrist,Beth Sears
Robert Olis

United States

#3 Jul 8, 2007
God-Bless this man and his family. Texas Game Wardens are protecting our resources for us to enjoy now and in the future and we should be behind them lock, stock & barrel.

The services of this young man, including the tragic loss of life that he suffered are no different than our brave young men and women serving our country over in Iraq and other parts of the world during these tumultuous times. They are doing a necessary job, often
without proper appreciation and consideration.

Thank-you Justin Hurst. You are in our prayers. Your dedication is duly noted.

Robert Olis & Family
Waller Texas

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Campo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
meetup groups Jun 3 smile 1
Ecms May 30 Seymor b 1
Best teacher milfs azz May 30 God of thunder 2
Looking for 14u pitcher for Texas Shockwave May '17 txsw 1
Christene schoener May '17 Uranus 2
female friends May '17 Son of kong 2
In town for the night May '17 JoeT 3

El Campo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance