Last Mubarak-era prime minister faces...

Last Mubarak-era prime minister faces trial

There are 1 comment on the Click2Houston story from Oct 1, 2012, titled Last Mubarak-era prime minister faces trial. In it, Click2Houston reports that:

The last prime minister to serve under ousted Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak was referred to trial on corruption charges by an investigative judge, officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Click2Houston.

Saint Marys, Australia

#1 Oct 1, 2012
With the jackal, when he befriends you, sorry dotty, got to tell,one day I will tell everything, the death that you deal out comes to us all. Back to the story, when he befriends, read creates is more better, you it's likely you end up on the end of his new rope.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Campo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 19 Video farts 835
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Oct '15 Strike farts 989
jessie ridriguez Sep '15 PTB 1
Ashley Aug '15 Curious and inter... 1
Review: Centerpoint Energy (Apr '15) Apr '15 bob 1
wharton crooked cops (Mar '15) Mar '15 jdk 1
Kelsey Miller (Mar '15) Mar '15 stayaway 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Campo Mortgages