ZIOT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2008

Finally! A Unique Unlimited Listing Auction Website Offers a Safe, Easy Way to Make Money!!

Ziot Riot™, L.P. is announcing a pre-launch of an online Auction site that offers unlimited listings for its members as well as an Advertising Referral Program that is revolutionary for the online auction world. With a tagline of “Become Part of the Riot, Join ZIOT™” and a purple-striped zebra mascot, ZIOT™ offers one of the most unique alternatives in the world of online auctions. ZIOT™ was founded by people from the industry that grew tired of the outrageous fees and decided to “build a better mouse trap”.

ZIOT™ is offering two Pre-Launch Specials to help Sellers and IAAs “Jump Start” their new businesses on ZIOT™. One of which is a contest for a Grand Prize of $10,000 given to the Seller who lists the most items by December 2008. The other special is geared towards IAAs in which they have 18 months to earn extra bonuses for up to $37,000 by referring people to ZIOT™. IAAs can also earn a vehicle valued up to $25,000 through its Vehicle Bonus program. The income won or earned from these Pre-Launch Specials are in addition to ZIOT’s regular Advertising Referral Program and the Seller’s income from their sales on ZIOT™!

To learn more about ZIOT™ money-making opportunities, visit ( www.Ziot.com ) or contact ZIOT™ Customer Service.

###
captainfire

Cypress, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2008

Hey all . Quit complaining about money problems and do something about it. I spend 22 cents a day for a membership in ZIOT. They are trying to give people an alternative. I "hooked up" some of my friends and although ZIOT is only in it's prelaunch phase- i will still be getting a big check in december.

I dont sell much on the net, but if I did I would try and build up ZIOT. Look at the money and contest- and their the FIRST to try and help the little guy.

22 cents a day! Heck that's less than chewing gum! I have already received my membership money back! I am telling you- check it out!

www.ziot.com/...

Have a good Easter!!

Danny

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

El Campo News Video

•••
•••

El Campo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

El Campo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE