2 Teenagers Stabbed In El Cajon

2 Teenagers Stabbed In El Cajon

There are 343 comments on the Cbs2.com story from May 27, 2006, titled 2 Teenagers Stabbed In El Cajon. In it, Cbs2.com reports that:

Two teenage boys were stabbed Saturday in El Cajon, but their injuries were not life-threatening, a police lieutenant said.The 14-year-old and 15-year-old boys told police they were at Johnson and Washington ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cbs2.com.

CHUCO

El Cajon, CA

#144 Feb 15, 2008
SHORTY TUS HOMIES TE RECORDAMOS.
EN MI MENTE ESTAS TU HOMIE SERIA MISS YOU ALL YOUR HOMIES ALGIEN VENGARA TU MUERTE.
TU JEFITA Y FAMILIA Y HOMIES TE RECORDAMOS OK.

RIP SHORTY ECLS13

OPHS13 CHUCO REMEMBER YOU...
HL all day

San Diego, CA

#146 Feb 28, 2008
CHUCO wrote:
SHORTY TUS HOMIES TE RECORDAMOS.
EN MI MENTE ESTAS TU HOMIE SERIA MISS YOU ALL YOUR HOMIES ALGIEN VENGARA TU MUERTE.
TU JEFITA Y FAMILIA Y HOMIES TE RECORDAMOS OK.
RIP SHORTY ECLS13
OPHS13 CHUCO REMEMBER YOU...
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH OH MAN YOUR HOMIES GONE DOG HES IN THE THA DIRT WHERE HE BELONGS ESE
payasa

San Diego, CA

#150 Feb 29, 2008
i knew shorty he was a firme ese but hey when u bang es la vida...so r.i.p
HL aint nuthin but lames

United States

#151 Mar 8, 2008
homie ur next dog so dont trip HL is done
stranger

Oceanside, CA

#153 Apr 2, 2008
Thats sad i dont understand what gives these low life pendejos the right to take a inacent child away from his familey,,god bless this young man,,i hope the people responsible are cought and are incarcerated,
EL CAJON DUKES

Santee, CA

#154 Apr 8, 2008
to all the lil so call gangs like hoodlums outlaws and so on lets get something straight you will never be a neighbor hood cause you aint never done anything to get that kind of fame!! you dont got any homies that got shot or killed !! you dont got homies in the joint or in the system doing time!!you dont got homies the even fired a fucken gun!! its us the that put this city on the fucken map (el cajon dukes) well respected and known in the prison system as the ones the set that city on fire keep it and tour lil so called gang will get GREEN LIGHTED
la lazy

Santee, CA

#155 Apr 8, 2008
tru that the dukes are the ones that put that city on the map gang wise and turf wise aswell all them other lil so called gangs out there aint never been heard of when you say your from el cajon people think of the el cajon DUKES not hoodlums outlaws orphans vuls they think of the DUKES sorry but its true
east county

Santee, CA

#156 Apr 8, 2008
hoodlums talk about stabbings but the el cajon dukes be squeezing the trigger and got OGs from there hood that actually got killers and real as fools that done time in prison that just got out watching the city to see what stupid lil click will get green lighted and we hope its the hoodrats hoodlums
payasa

Santee, CA

#157 Apr 8, 2008
thats right we heard so and so just got out from that crazy duke gang
DON TRIP

Oaxaca, Mexico

#158 Apr 14, 2008
la lazy wrote:
tru that the dukes are the ones that put that city on the map gang wise and turf wise aswell all them other lil so called gangs out there aint never been heard of when you say your from el cajon people think of the el cajon DUKES not hoodlums outlaws orphans vuls they think of the DUKES sorry but its true
F!!K U STUPID BITCH F!!K DUCKS THOSE LEVAS AINT RESPECT IT FOR WHAT RUNNING FROM VU.. NO SON NADA MAS QUE MIERDA WERE IS THERE GANG I DONT HEAR FROM THEM F!!K RATS CLIK AND ORCHATAS ITS THE WICKED EL CAJON VARRIO 22 21 SUR 13 GANG SO GET UR SHIT STRAIHGT AND THIS VATO COMING AT IT LIKE A STRAIGHT G HAHAHAHAHAHA CHINGA TU MADRE
stranger

Oceanside, CA

#160 Apr 16, 2008
Just found this site,Payasa or ever you are,your an ass,spreading hate over the computer, im a mother with small kids,i teach them love,and faith in god.
hl klica

Poway, CA

#161 Apr 19, 2008
la lazy wrote:
you guys are taling about 5 or 6 years ago not now dukes were deeper than you were downer so all this talk about green light this green light that homie let me tell the dukes someting if you got tha balls to step up to hl then do it n see what happens you fools are only like 5 deep on tha streets dont make it 0
hl klica

Poway, CA

#162 Apr 19, 2008
payasa wrote:
thats right we heard so and so just got out from that crazy duke gang
let me tell you something you know what the o.gs are watching there watching el cajon get taken over by a klick thats putting it down more than any hood in el cajon so all this yappin about this n that haha watch youll see what happens
John Wayne

Poway, CA

#163 Apr 21, 2008
What's up with all the internet warrior cholos on this board. None of you probably got the balls to get off your computer.
John Wayne

Poway, CA

#164 Apr 21, 2008
ECV ducks aint shit except for in gay ass El Cajon btw. Go to Spring Valley, South East, Logan and yall would get shot. Bitches!
danger ECLS

San Diego, CA

#166 Apr 28, 2008
HEY TO ALL THOSE HL LEVAS U PUNKS GOT A BIG SUPRISE WAITHIGN FOR U GUYS...JUS WATCH U LAME ASS BITHES..ESPICIALLY U STOMPER..ULL GET URS...ECLS REPPIN!
RIP TARSIS JEFTEE IS BACK

San Diego, CA

#170 May 3, 2008
DANGER I THOUGHT AFTER YOU GOT STABBED UP YOU WOULD CHANGE DOG
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO LEARN PENDE*O
ILL BE SEEING YOU HOME BOY

San Diego, CA

#171 May 3, 2008
stranger wrote:
Just found this site,Payasa or ever you are,your an ass,spreading hate over the computer, im a mother with small kids,i teach them love,and faith in god.
THEN TEACH YOUR KIDS AND GETT YOUR FATT ASS OFF THE COMPUTER AND READ THEM A BOOK

San Diego, CA

#173 May 4, 2008
good homi whats cracking with this lame- ass fools

San Diego, CA

#174 May 4, 2008
STOMPER-HL gang wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA HEY WAS UP FOO...HOW YOU BEEN DOGG
good homeboy whats cracking with this lame as fools

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Cajon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... (Sep '15) 5 hr Steve 107
News Report of Possible Alien Signal Sets SETI Commu... 18 hr ET phones home 1
red lights in the sky on new years (Jan '10) Mon Arlo 25
Complaints Against Google+ (Jul '14) Aug 26 Hellary Clitass 105
News Arrests Made In 1994 Rancho San Diego Slaying (Sep '08) Aug 14 Curious Jim 1,437
J luzak fired at Lake Tahoe Jul '16 rainbow 1
el cajon hoodlums gang becoming a problem (Nov '07) Jun '16 ONE EVIL KLOWN 446

El Cajon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Cajon Mortgages