Court papers shed new light on beatin...

Court papers shed new light on beating death of Iraqi-American

There are 3 comments on the The China Post story from Apr 9, 2012, titled Court papers shed new light on beating death of Iraqi-American. In it, The China Post reports that:

EL CAJON, California -- The family of a slain Iraqi-American woman flew to Iraq with her body just days after police sought a court order to search their house, cars and electronic devices for clues in the case that generated international outrage amid speculation that her beating death might have been a hate crime.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The China Post.

kim

Edmonton, Canada

#1 Apr 9, 2012
I read in the newspaper that there are 1000 or more female Muslim honor killings every year over in one of those Muslim countries and women are fleeing from there. It is difficult for them to flee because married muslim women are not allowed to work or earn money. They are just servants to their husbands. And the men are allowed to have up to four wives. Marriages are prearranged and each woman does not get to pick her husband. It may be a stupid thought in my head, but some of these female honor killings must have something to do with lesbian friendships between the multiple wives who do not love their husband. Women do not have to look like walking blankets either for in the Bible in 1 Peter 3:3 we see hints that in Jesus time Christian women liked to be beautiful and show off their hair. The world is losing women to the Islam religion and these women just become bored, penniliess, house servants to their husbands and have few rights. It is now becoming law that Muslim men can only have one wife. The Muslim Holy book, the Quran or Koran talks way too much about punishing the unbelievers, but that punishment is to be done by God on Judgement day, the day of Resurrection. One thing I like in their holy book of Quran or Koran 3:45 is that Jesus is given the name of Messiah, which the dictionary says means --SAVIOR OF THE WORLD. Jesus was a messenger of God, a prophet who performed miracles and gave God the glory. And Jesus message from God is that we should Love one another as it is done in heaven. And Love your enemy that he may see God's love and be converted. Heaven is a place of total Love and earth should be too.

Who can ignore Quran 3:42 to 48 ?
Jesus was the son of the virgin Mary who is preferred above all women of creation. Jesus whose name is Messiah (savior of the world), highly noticed in the world and in heaven. God will teach him the Scripture and the wisdom, and the Torah (old testament of the Bible) and the Gospel.---(do those of the Islam religion know the Gospel God taught to Jesus).

Quran 3:49 to 53.
And God will make Jesus a Messenger to the children of Israel and he comes with signs from God and with God's permission, he will do miracles. He comes saying here is a sign for you, if you are believers. I come confirming prophesies (from prophets) about me in the Torah. I come to you with a sign from your Lord, so fear God and obey me. God is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. But when Jesus became conscious of their disbelief, he cried Who will be my helpers in the cause of God? The disciples said: We will be God's helpers. We believe in God, and bear you witness that we have surrendered to God. Oh Lord (**??God??**)! We believe in that which you have have revealed and we follow him (**??Jesus??**) who you have sent, so write us among those who witness the truth.

Quran 3:55 to 65.
And then God said: Oh Jesus I am making you die (**??on the cross??**) and taking you up to Me, and am cleansing you of those who disbelieve and am setting those who follow you above those who disbelieve until the day of Resurrection. Then to me you will all return, and I will judge between you...

The similitude of Jesus with God is as that of Adam. God created Adam out of dust from the ground, then he said to him: Be! and so he is. This is the truth from Mohammed, so do not be of those who waiver. And whoso argues with you concerning Jesus after the (true) knowledge has come to you, say to him: come and we will summon family and friends and pray humbly and solemnly for those who lie. This is the true story from Jesus. None should be worshiped but God alone, and God is the Mighty and the Wisest.
jasim

Ypsilanti, MI

#2 Apr 9, 2012
@kim you right islam being mis understood by muslim and nonmuslim.some muslim mis interpreted islam for their own evil endure
jasim

Ypsilanti, MI

#3 Apr 9, 2012
islam mis used and many terrorists used islam to commite crime in many parts of the world against muslim and nonmuslim .it is time for all good muslim to stand against those who commite crime in name of islam

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Cajon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Complaints Against Google+ (Jul '14) 5 hr Joyg1963 101
ghost train? (Mar '08) Jul 31 Taylor A 58
27year old man sexy looking for some kinky fun ... Jul 30 JustCallMeFun 3
News Depression still a top problem in high schools Jul 29 johnjones125 3
News Haunted: Jamul, California; Reported: August 31... (Oct '07) Jul 25 Jamulian 50
El cajon orphans gang (May '11) Jul 24 Ahm 31
el cajon hoodlums gang becoming a problem (Nov '07) Jul 18 ShAkEs 441
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Cajon Mortgages