Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201878 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Help

Redwood Valley, CA

#153106 Aug 4, 2012
Just read this and let me know what you think. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia
The Puppet Master

Tempe, AZ

#153107 Aug 4, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
136k posts.
This thread has been beaten to death.
Leave it to the trolls.
Oh I don't know buddy! I think it will finally die off come September or October when the the appeal that the Prop 8 side filed with the Supreme court is turned down FLAT and weddings of same sex couples start up again in our great state! But you do have a point,LOL,Just give it a few more months then we can all celebrate together! With California back in the marriage equality side approximately 25% of the U.S. population will finally have equal marriage rights!
Dude

New Castle, DE

#153109 Aug 4, 2012
Help wrote:
Just read this and let me know what you think. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia
I didn't even need to read it to know that you're a daft c*nt. Congrats.

Prof Marvel

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#153110 Aug 4, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
And you'll be first in line for a free hummer.
I certainly don't know what a "hummer" is, and neither do most of the other heteros here.

Would you mind telling us what a hummer is, ELH -- and just tell us.

Photos of you getting hummed would be uncool and unnecessary.
Dude

New Castle, DE

#153111 Aug 4, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly don't know what a "hummer" is, and neither do most of the other heteros here.
The guy has a doctorate, yet he doesn't know what a "hummer" is? What did you do your research in? Being a dope? Lemme guess the sample size of your experiments. One(You).
ELH

Portland, OR

#153112 Aug 5, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
A Hummer was a brand of trucks and SUVs first marketed by GM in 1992. http://www.hummer.com/ WTF did YOU think it was?

Now, little man...Why would someone who just just claimed he didn't know what a Hummer was ask about getting hummed?
ELH

Portland, OR

#153113 Aug 5, 2012
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
The guy has a doctorate, yet he doesn't know what a "hummer" is? What did you do your research in? Being a dope? Lemme guess the sample size of your experiments. One(You).
First off Gary doesn't have a doctorate, his chooses nics like "Doctor" and "Professor" because, despite his giant ego, he is extremely insecure.

Second, Even though he was trying to turn it into something sexual (possibly involving erect penis hats or penis costumes) because innuendo is the closest thing to sexual intimacy he'll ever expedience, I am sure he knew that a hummer is an SUV.
Dude

New Castle, DE

#153114 Aug 5, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
First off Gary doesn't have a doctorate, his chooses nics like "Doctor" and "Professor" because, despite his giant ego, he is extremely insecure.
Second, Even though he was trying to turn it into something sexual (possibly involving erect penis hats or penis costumes) because innuendo is the closest thing to sexual intimacy he'll ever expedience, I am sure he knew that a hummer is an SUV.
Yeah, it figures the big dope would try to turn it into something sexual when sex had nothing to do with it originally. That seems to be a running theme with these a**hats. Geeeeeeee. I wonder whhhyyyyyy. Cough. Closet c*ck suckers. Cough.
ELH

Portland, OR

#153115 Aug 5, 2012
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Geeeeeeee. I wonder whhhyyyyyy. Cough. Closet c*ck suckers. Cough.
Tell me, is this the face of a fella who doesn't know that a hummer is an SUV?

http://destee.com/index.php...
Dude

New Castle, DE

#153116 Aug 5, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me, is this the face of a fella who doesn't know that a hummer is an SUV?
http://destee.com/index.php...
Ha! Is that him? He looks like Sisqo after a 20 year vodka binge.
ELH

Portland, OR

#153117 Aug 5, 2012
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! Is that him? He looks like Sisqo after a 20 year vodka binge.
I am laughing so hard that two of the nurse came over to see what I was doing. I live in TEXAS. We had 34 ED patient, mostly older folks due to the heat. It was around 100 degrees today and it's supposed to be hotter tomorrow...There were also SIX babies born today so I am beat...but only 17 more minutes till I can go home.
Peppercorn

Winmalee, Australia

#153118 Aug 5, 2012
Anal Sex

Anal Sex is a Zionist bankster funded abomination.
The Puppet Master

Tempe, AZ

#153119 Aug 5, 2012
Peppercorn wrote:
Anal Sex
Anal Sex is a Zionist bankster funded abomination.
Then maybe you should tell US heterosexuals to stop doing it with our girlfriends and wives,which make up the vast majority of humans partaking in anal sex! LOL,34% to 38% are doing it! Glad I could help! LOL
ELH

Portland, OR

#153120 Aug 5, 2012
Well...it looks like it's time of night when the Zionist/Illuminati/New World Order conspiracy theory nut jobs to crawl out from under mommies basments.

I bet it's easier for them to communicate now that they ave the internet then is was back when they had to rely on their microchip implants and tinfoil hats.

Dude

New Castle, DE

#153121 Aug 5, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
I am laughing so hard that two of the nurse came over to see what I was doing. I live in TEXAS. We had 34 ED patient, mostly older folks due to the heat. It was around 100 degrees today and it's supposed to be hotter tomorrow...There were also SIX babies born today so I am beat...but only 17 more minutes till I can go home.
Hope you can soldier on through, man. Ha.
Dude

New Castle, DE

#153122 Aug 5, 2012
ELH wrote:
Well...it looks like it's time of night when the Zionist/Illuminati/New World Order conspiracy theory nut jobs to crawl out from under mommies basments.
I bet it's easier for them to communicate now that they ave the internet then is was back when they had to rely on their microchip implants and tinfoil hats.
Yeah. Plus, I am sure the glory h*les they usually met through do a lot to muffle their speech.
Reality

Madison, WI

#153124 Aug 5, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Consenting ADULTS can't get married but perverts can have legally fluck animals. That is deeply disturbing on so many levels.
Poor sheep being raped by Professor Marvel. Oh the humanity.
Deborah

Mountain View, CA

#153125 Aug 5, 2012
WHY VOTE wrote:
Ok, I don't really care if same sex people get married or are together in any capacity. I am for equal rights BUT.......... I am very annoyed that peoples votes don't mean anything anymore. What happened to a majority vote rules? What happened to the peoples voice?
My stance on this has nothing to do with same sex couples. This is just the latest thing a court has overturned or blocked that THE PEOPLE voted for. Look at AZ., look back at prop. 187 which would have saved is billions in illegal immigrant funding. The people of the USA are trying to make changes to better our country and the few judges are effectively disenfranchising us.
Again this is not directed at same sex couples it is major frustration over the majority loosing there voice.
WHY VOTE????
Just becase "The People" vote for something, doesn't make it right.
Remember when it was illegal for black people to marry white people.......? And how long did it take for that to be overturned?
I also don't see how prohibiting people from getting married based solely on physical differences will "better our country".

Prof Marvel

Atlanta, GA

#153126 Aug 5, 2012
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
And exactly what do I have a "doctorate" in, you moron?

If I called myself Batman, would you be telling people I drive around in a Batmobile and am fucking Batwoman?

Prof Marvel is a nick.

And I assure you my vocabulary is at least five times as large as yours -- and I may have even known what a hummer was years ago -- but unlike you, I associate myself with people who no longer use common street slang, so it seems I've forgotten the meaning.

One day -- after you get your certificate, tool box, and shot of syphilis from Devry Tech -- this may even happen to you, you clown.

Prof Marvel

Atlanta, GA

#153127 Aug 5, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, you're a mess.

Every time somebody hands you an opening, you muck it up. It used to be gays were clever. Morons like you, ELH, have destroyed that illusion.

If Oscar Wilde were still alive he wouldn't even let you give him a hummer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Cajon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll IS santee still a Racist Town? (Mar '08) 5 hr David 142
Gay/bi skype (Jun '16) 22 hr Ilovetocum12321 85
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... (Sep '15) Mar 22 Trekkie 217
levas stay indoors! (Jun '08) Mar 21 Capone 52
Help IDENTIFY who "they" are Mar 19 Abdt123 1
el cajon hoodlums gang becoming a problem (Nov '07) Mar 17 tellinitlikeitis 493
Complaints Against Google+ (Jul '14) Mar 14 Luke A 113

El Cajon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance