First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anita

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Aug 4, 2009
Does anyone else have horror stories about living on Graves Ave near Wells? I swear that 2 block area of Graves is severely haunted. I lived there as a child and my whole family was terrified. I went back as an adult and chatted with another young woman who has lived there since we moved and she started volunteering ghost stories! I didn't even mention ghosts. Was it an ancient burial ground? It is called Graves.
asd

El Cajon, CA

#2 Aug 26, 2009
tell us more
Anita

Las Vegas, NV

#3 Aug 27, 2009
Well another thing about graves ave. is my dad used to talk to the neighbor and the man across the street and they thought their houses were also haunted; we also lived 1 block up the street in an apt. and it was haunted as well.
This is Graves Ave. between the 8 freeway and Wells ave.
Curious

San Diego, CA

#4 Sep 18, 2009
What kind of things happened? What address on Graves did you live?
Hmmmm

Oceanside, CA

#5 Sep 20, 2009
All sorts of walking corpses in El Cajon, exspecially Wells Park.
Anita

Las Vegas, NV

#6 Sep 21, 2009
Well as far as things that happened were talking a lot, a few examples are:
Voices moaning and lots of indistinguishable talking accidentally caught on tape by my sister; 13 at the time and recording her and her friend talking and being silly. When she played it for my mom my mom told her to destroy the tape and pray to Jesus.
Knocking on the floor and walls when me and my brother were trying to sleep.
There was a small hole in the wall and once my brother and I heard a guttural growl that seemed to come from inside the wall; when we ran out screaming and told my mom about the noise that came from the hole in the wall she said to hang a picture of Jesus over the hole and pray,
A black figure with scraggly long hair in the kitchen stopped short as my sister walked by and hissed at her.
At the kitchen table we would always see what looked like short figures running down the hallway but only out the corner of our eyes. When we told our mom about it she said it's ok Jesus is always with us to protect us, even at the dinner table.
A very short(approx.3ft)black upright figure running around and on top of a backyard tent with my brother, sister and me in it.
Both parents at seperate times woke from sleeping alone to a very heavy weight on their chests that felt like a person and they could barely scream or struggle; when my dad heard my mom's quiet cries for help he opened the bedroom door and my mom said
the weight was instantly gone.
I used to get up early before anyone in the house and see the rocking chair moving; when I would look around the house to see who was up I would find everyone asleep.
My dad had a friend staying with us for a while on the couch and one night he woke up cause something slapped him in the face. He left the next day because of it.
I ask my mom now how she could ever let us live there! She only can answer the rent was cheap.
The girl who moved in after us told me they tell their guests if they stay over on the couch and hear a baby crying or footsteps pacing the hall to just ignore it, cause no one is actually there. She also said the baby crib used to rock on it's own. She volunteered this before I said anything at all about ghosts, all I said is how can you deal with living here? She must have known exactly what I was referring to.
Anita

Las Vegas, NV

#7 Sep 21, 2009
400 block of Graves Ave. By the old Krikorian movie theater. Other people live there so I don't want to give the exact address.
What Graves

Oceanside, CA

#8 Sep 21, 2009
I thought the old Krikorian was off of South magnolia. With Balyntine on the oppisite side.
Graves Ave runs from just south of broadway and dead ends up past prospect ave(Santee border).
LMAO

San Diego, CA

#9 Sep 22, 2009
You weren't seeing ghosts. You were just seeing the tweekers lurking around at night.
Anita

Las Vegas, NV

#10 Sep 22, 2009
Its the 400 and 500 block of Graves. It ends at the 8 freeway and on the other end at Wells ave. by the old Krikorian. When I lived there it wasn't Krikorian it was Vons. It's not the other Graves that runs thru Santee.
el cajon

San Ysidro, CA

#11 Sep 23, 2009
Hmmmm wrote:
All sorts of walking corpses in El Cajon, exspecially Wells Park.
are you serious?? have you seen any?
NUDOS STORE IS HAUNTED 2

San Diego, CA

#12 Oct 9, 2009
.A COUPLE YEARS AGO NUDOS DRJG STORE WAS BROKE INTO .THE INSURENCE MAN TOOK OVER 50 PICTURES IN 2 OF THEM A CHOSTLY FIGURE APPEARED . NUDOS PHARMISIST HAS THE PHOTOS
NUDOS STORE IS HAUNTED 2

San Diego, CA

#13 Oct 9, 2009
a couple years ago nudos drug store was broke into .the insurense man took pictures of the damage over 50 were taken in 2 of them a ghostly figure appears .the pharmisist has them .i ve seen them .makes you wonder hummmmmmmm
Anita

Las Vegas, NV

#14 Oct 9, 2009
That's really close to my old house.
JV Greenfield

El Cajon, CA

#15 Oct 13, 2009
My place IS haunted. Down the street from Graves. The real thing. Yeah, why is it called Graves anyway?
Anita

Las Vegas, NV

#16 Nov 10, 2009
JV Greenfield wrote:
My place IS haunted. Down the street from Graves. The real thing. Yeah, why is it called Graves anyway?
We need help and I have not gotten any answers. What is going on at your house?
JV Greenfield

El Cajon, CA

#17 Nov 10, 2009
Anita wrote:
Does anyone else have horror stories about living on Graves Ave near Wells? I swear that 2 block area of Graves is severely haunted. I lived there as a child and my whole family was terrified. I went back as an adult and chatted with another young woman who has lived there since we moved and she started volunteering ghost stories! I didn't even mention ghosts. Was it an ancient burial ground? It is called Graves.
I'm over at Greenfield and North First. I have been here for 20+ years. I'm just around the corner from Graves. I have issues that are fact, not guessing or "made up". This will sound REALLY out there, but, I know for sure I had a ghost MOVE WITH ME to EL Cajon from Texas. Maybe she felt at home near Graves, where there is a known history of graves being placed in the area. Don't forget, this area was in the boonies up until just a few years ago. Now it is built up.
There's much more but reading even what I just wrote......I'll leave it there. Yeah, this area DOES have a "resting place" history.
Anita

Las Vegas, NV

#18 Nov 13, 2009
I used to live on N. First between Greenfield and Bradley. That is near Graves but not the same as my Graves which is in the old part of town around El Cajon Jr. High. It's only a 2 block sevtion called Graves ave. between Wells And the 8. Do u know for sure bodies were buried there?
last whiteman

Oceanside, CA

#20 Nov 16, 2009
el cajon wrote:
<quoted text>
are you serious?? have you seen any?
Of course, they are the homless herion addicts of El Cajon spreading disease, thats what he means by walking corpses, I get it LOLOLOLOL
Anita

Las Vegas, NV

#21 Nov 17, 2009
What Graves wrote:
I thought the old Krikorian was off of South magnolia. With Balyntine on the oppisite side.
Graves Ave runs from just south of broadway and dead ends up past prospect ave(Santee border).
Wrong. There is a 2 block section of graves near Ballantyne elem. El cajon jr. High and the old Krikorian. Between the 8 and Wells. The 400 block of Graves ave.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Cajon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Highly curious about being a sub/slave to a mis... 9 hr sayyed95 1
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... Fri Big Red 35
Gay men wanting to Skype ;) (May '12) Dec 23 Anonymous 5
Low-income residents to receive free Christmas ... (Nov '06) Dec 23 Silver Blade 240
'Hybrid' store displays new plans (Jun '07) Dec 23 Silver Blade 4
ghost train? (Mar '08) Dec 22 Ghost train 57
Review: Calvary Chapel (Apr '09) Dec 21 WhyWait 36
El Cajon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

El Cajon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

El Cajon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in El Cajon

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]