Records hint Iraqi woman's death not ...

Records hint Iraqi woman's death not a hate crime

There are 3 comments on the The San Diego Union-Tribune story from Apr 4, 2012, titled Records hint Iraqi woman's death not a hate crime. In it, The San Diego Union-Tribune reports that:

Shaima Alawadi, a 32-year-old mother of five, was apparently planning to divorce her husband and move to Texas when she was killed, a family member told investigators, according to the court documents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The San Diego Union-Tribune.

jasim

Ypsilanti, MI

#1 Apr 6, 2012
if you think there are no hate crime in american watch this viedo and judged for yourselfXXYOUTUBE-VSgirNjyiRoX X
El cajon

Lakeside, CA

#2 Apr 8, 2012
This ain't a hate crime get over it stop looking for attention y'all killed ur own
E C lil Wolfie

El Cajon, CA

#3 Jul 3, 2012
El cajon wrote:
This ain't a hate crime get over it stop looking for attention y'all killed ur own
Thank you my friend. I could not have said it better Homie! The boys from El Cajon only kill adult men! Women are our mothers and sisters, we have a deep luv and respect for women here in America. How much respect and honor is given to women from their men in the middle east?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Cajon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi skype (Jun '16) 1 hr Paguy88 200
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... (Sep '15) 2 hr Full Visual 237
levas stay indoors! (Jun '08) 5 hr Capone 56
Complaints Against Google+ (Jul '14) 17 hr Irate 116
Gay men wanting to Skype ;) (May '12) Apr 20 Hello 24
Review: US Consumer Attorneys (Nov '14) Apr 19 Mariisa 3
Poll IS santee still a Racist Town? (Mar '08) Apr 19 babideatacohead 150

El Cajon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Cajon Mortgages