Next Last
Right1

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Jan 30, 2013
whats the problem and are u male/female

Since: Jan 13

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Jan 30, 2013
M and I am without my rent due to a mistake at my bank, All my money was supposedly withdrawn and plus $403 more then was in the account so they shut down my account and are sayin I did it..... Not to mention the same afternoon everyone on my team where I worked got layed off.
capt howdy

United States

#4 Jan 30, 2013
Go to a church.
maybe

Vine Grove, KY

#5 Jan 31, 2013
oursecret6988 wrote:
M and I am without my rent due to a mistake at my bank, All my money was supposedly withdrawn and plus $403 more then was in the account so they shut down my account and are sayin I did it..... Not to mention the same afternoon everyone on my team where I worked got layed off.
Are you hot? Describe ur physical features...
Wtf

United States

#7 Jan 31, 2013
What does it matter if he's hot?! A "hotter" person isn't any more worthy of help then anyone else...

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Feb 1, 2013
6 ft, dark brown hair cut short. blue eyes. Athletic build. Couple tattoos and piercings. Sound hot? Anymore questions? If you'd be interested we can email ( oursecret6988@yahoo.com )and get a lil' more personal with it

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Feb 1, 2013
helpful for the right price we could work something out ;)

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Feb 1, 2013
I'm not shy in any way. Trust me
Kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Feb 1, 2013
oursecret6988 wrote:
Will do ANYTHING reasonable whatsoever. Please help me. Only serious responses please. Need ASAP. Email at oursecret6988@yahoo.com Make subject willing to help so I know your not spam
heck go stand on the street corner, etowns wet now so we might as well have some prostitution to go with the liquor!! lol We look just like louisville then. ha

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Feb 1, 2013
Kuntrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> heck go stand on the street corner, etowns wet now so we might as well have some prostitution to go with the liquor!! lol We look just like louisville then. ha
You gonna be the 1st customer? lol
Kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Feb 1, 2013
oursecret6988 wrote:
<quoted text>
You gonna be the 1st customer? lol
Sorry, Im a man lover only. None of that other crap for me!

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Feb 1, 2013
Kuntrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry, Im a man lover only. None of that other crap for me!
I am a man honey.
Kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Feb 1, 2013
oursecret6988 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a man honey.
I know you are, i just told you i was a man lover, none of the other crap for me!!
Kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Feb 1, 2013
oursecret6988 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a man honey.
and no I have a man, thanks for the offer though.
linda

United States

#21 Apr 6, 2013
Hi i am in desperate need for money to psy my rent i will work to pay back. Please if anyone can help
friend

Chicago, IL

#24 Apr 7, 2013
This guy. Is just wanting to get layed and get paid for it too. Same as* holewho is on here very month with the same story. With a different name. Get a f***** job.
Lilme

Elizabethtown, KY

#25 Apr 7, 2013
I'm a female with a full time job but am looking for a part time job for extra cash. Have applied just about everywhere I can think of with no luck :( I'm doing everything I can to make ends meet without the help from the state.
friend

United States

#27 Apr 7, 2013
Lilme wrote:
I'm a female with a full time job but am looking for a part time job for extra cash. Have applied just about everywhere I can think of with no luck :( I'm doing everything I can to make ends meet without the help from the state.
. I have some work for you, to make some extra cash. If ur interested.
friend

Lawrenceville, GA

#28 Apr 8, 2013
Lilme wrote:
you must not need the cash as bad as u seem.

Since: Feb 13

Leitchfield, KY

#29 Apr 8, 2013
Do u do house cleaning

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ekron Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Low Life Scum bag politics played again in Mead... 1 hr This is AJ 10
Vote Addington! Ignore inexperienced Blair! 2 hr Addington Supporter 1
Needing Shelter 8 hr Asap 1
Brett Morris 8 hr looking for someone 4
Replace Addington! Vote Blair! 8 hr Huntress 15
American Redcross CNA classes 9 hr me 3
planet fitness guys?? 11 hr trina_87 6
Ekron Dating
Find my Match

Ekron Jobs