tide detergent and downy

tide detergent and downy

Posted in the Ekron Forum

mr jordan

Rock Hill, SC

#1 Nov 17, 2011
I need to buy a lot of detergent
at wholesale price so I can double my money, I need some of your cheapest prices so I can start ordering your detergent 5 gallon buckets.
[email protected]
re-branded products

United States

#2 Jan 29, 2013
mr jordan wrote:
at wholesale price so I can double my money, I need some of your cheapest prices so I can start ordering your detergent 5 gallon buckets.
[email protected]
THIS IS THE MANUFACTURE.

www.royeldealtime.com

$16.00 each
what

Brandenburg, KY

#3 Jan 30, 2013
mr jordan wrote:
[email protected]
CANNOT surpass TIDE and no scent Downey. I am very pleased with sale prices I find at Kroger. That's when I really stock up on both products. I have begun to use Method liquid for hand washables using delicate cycle on my front loader. Better yet - buy Tide Boost to add to the whites. I am picky about my laundry results. Is this about product usage or making money!!
betty

Vine Grove, KY

#4 Jan 30, 2013
you can make your own laundry soap and softner for a fraction of the cost of buying the brands or even the re brands.

softener- empty 150 oz container (the tap style snuggle or downy is this size)
3 cups vinegar (this is your anti static).99 cents
3 11 oz bottles of your favorite smell of hair conditioner (vo5 on sale all the time for .79 cents at Kroger )
add ingredients to your container and fill with water and then shake

let it sit over night then you may have to shake again a little but it will set up with the same consistency as store bought softener and the vinegar smell will be gone all the way by day two.

i have been using this for a year now in my HE front loader and i have noticed that not only are my clothes smelling great with whatever flavors i concoct but also, there is no gunky residue sitting in my detergent or softener wells (maybe the vinegar?)

the laundry soap is a little bit harder to make but the recipe makes twenty gallons for like six dollars, its too much for me to type but its the same recipe the mom from 19 kids and counting uses and can easily be found in her blog on the tlc site.

im very picky when it comes to laundry aids and have been very impressed with my results. if you try it you wont be sorry.
what

Brandenburg, KY

#5 Jan 31, 2013
betty wrote:
you can make your own laundry soap and softner for a fraction of the cost of buying the brands or even the re brands.
softener- empty 150 oz container (the tap style snuggle or downy is this size)
3 cups vinegar (this is your anti static).99 cents
3 11 oz bottles of your favorite smell of hair conditioner (vo5 on sale all the time for .79 cents at Kroger )
add ingredients to your container and fill with water and then shake
let it sit over night then you may have to shake again a little but it will set up with the same consistency as store bought softener and the vinegar smell will be gone all the way by day two.
i have been using this for a year now in my HE front loader and i have noticed that not only are my clothes smelling great with whatever flavors i concoct but also, there is no gunky residue sitting in my detergent or softener wells (maybe the vinegar?)
the laundry soap is a little bit harder to make but the recipe makes twenty gallons for like six dollars, its too much for me to type but its the same recipe the mom from 19 kids and counting uses and can easily be found in her blog on the tlc site.
im very picky when it comes to laundry aids and have been very impressed with my results. if you try it you wont be sorry.
Betty, don't you just love your front loader!! I just stocked up on TIDE from Kroger yesterday. Even had coupons.
betty

Vine Grove, KY

#6 Feb 2, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>
Betty, don't you just love your front loader!! I just stocked up on TIDE from Kroger yesterday. Even had coupons.
like anything else its a pain and awesome also.

i love how i can do three times the load size of a normal washer, and i love how good it spins out, but i dont love the wells and tubes getting clogged all the time and i have had for two years and have had to get the door to dryer serviced twice.

the vinegar really helps with the clogging, so i guess i love the front loader but not sure if i love the brand i bought.... maytag...shoulda sprung for the whirlpool
what

Brandenburg, KY

#7 Feb 2, 2013
betty wrote:
<quoted text>
like anything else its a pain and awesome also.
i love how i can do three times the load size of a normal washer, and i love how good it spins out, but i dont love the wells and tubes getting clogged all the time and i have had for two years and have had to get the door to dryer serviced twice.
the vinegar really helps with the clogging, so i guess i love the front loader but not sure if i love the brand i bought.... maytag...shoulda sprung for the whirlpool
Bingo - have the Whirlpool
Butterfly

Brandenburg, KY

#8 Feb 2, 2013
Tide Pods are the BOMB!! I LOVE them!!
willow

Russellville, KY

#9 Feb 5, 2013
ive made them both they are execellent i hang my clothes out side in the summer they smell really fresh i would recommend it not hard ro make

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ekron Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City of Elizabethtown, Ky corruption 4 min END CORRUPTION NOW 3
Big Black Stud looking for petite White Blonde 49 min Jerome 7
Brad kindervater 1 hr Nogooddrunk 19
Waitress at beef o bradys 1 hr Jester 2
Tatu in Towne Mall.. (Mar '13) 2 hr Curious 20
Bubba Thompson was a child rapist 3 hr big sister 1
Metalsa boyd 3 hr Angry 10

Ekron Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance