Bank robber kills shopper outside Sou...

Bank robber kills shopper outside South Strabane grocery store

There are 2 comments on the O-R Online story from Jun 16, 2013, titled Bank robber kills shopper outside South Strabane grocery store. In it, O-R Online reports that:

A state police forensic investigator looks for evidence behind the Giant Eagle in South Strabane where a shopper was shot to death by a bank robber Sunday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at O-R Online.

bo tomak

Delaware, OH

#1 Jun 20, 2013
This is a very sad situation. My condolences go out to the many family members that this tragedy has affected. I recently met the brother of this man a couple of weeks ago while I was in PA attending a funeral of another. I was with my close friend William and talked with this mans brother for a while before we began our trip back to Ohio. Who ever would have imagined a couple of weeks later, he would be burying his brother. I am so sorry for his, as well as the other family members that have to endure this pain of losing a loved one. I pray that God will carry them through to lighten the tremendous burden that lies on their hearts at this time.
Friend of Vinnie

Washington, PA

#2 Jun 21, 2013
This is such a great loss. Vinnie would do anything to help his fellow man. I went to school with him. Greatest guy ever. What a senseless situation. The person who responsible for this crime is looking a murder while robbing a bank and for what? The dye pack made the money useless. No amount of money is worth a human life. Thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends of the Kelly family. He had alot of friends, I have not found one person who did not know him. Hang in there Kelly family. Justice will be done,but not soon enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eighty Four Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dean Eble (May '07) Sep '17 Sad 13
Lewis Olivadese Sep '17 Freak 1
News Should chickens be allowed to roost in Monongah... (May '16) Jan '17 Farmer John 4
Review: West Penn Billiards and Fine Furniture (Sep '16) Sep '16 droz888 1
News Police: Rostraver convenience store robbers are... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Sadieh 1
News Lawmaker supports new Donora-Webster Bridge (Apr '10) Jan '15 Tom 4
News Hot Shots, June 2013 (Jul '13) Jul '13 Jim Evans 1

Eighty Four Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eighty Four Mortgages