84 Lumber to close more stores

Mar 13, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Pittsburgh Tribune

The Tribune-Review can be reached online or at 412-321-6460. 84 Lumber Co. this week closed six more stores, including three in Pennsylvania, as it continues to deal with the troubled housing market and ...

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Nov 18, 2010
WindowMan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2009

I've heard that 84 Lumber is not paying
its suppliers and being cut-off. Any truth to this?
elly

Saint Marys, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2009

Judged:

Thats terrible. More jobs lost everyday and I am still waiting for that so called "change" to kick in. So far all he's done is sign the document to free those terrorists on Gitmo and bring in the new dog....big deal!
Chandu

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2009

There is no better time for your boyfriend to buy that 2x4 he needs strapped to his butt to keep from falling in.
elly wrote:
Thats terrible. More jobs lost everyday and I am still waiting for that so called "change" to kick in. So far all he's done is sign the document to free those terrorists on Gitmo and bring in the new dog....big deal!
elly

Saint Marys, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2009

Judged:

Chandu wrote:
There is no better time for your boyfriend to buy that 2x4 he needs strapped to his butt to keep from falling in.
<quoted text>
Ahhh now another gem out of your stupid mouth. I happen to weigh in at 101 but hey thats better than your 350 plus pounds. I can see you sitting at your computer eating bon bons and trying so hard making with the insults. Is your real name Big Beth? I bet it is. Oh and how many illigit kids you got hanging off your chair while you type away?? 6 or 7 that you had to suck the system dry or are you something like octomom??? I bet that's it in a nutshell.
toby

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2009

Judged:

Chandu wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe he should buy a 4 x 4 and pound your head.. but why ruin a good 4 x 4.
WindowMan

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2009

Now that you are all done trading insults - back to the original question.

Since: Nov 10

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2010

glad to see them closing stores. they treat their employees like dogs. hope in some strange twist of fait they have to experience what they have been doing to their employees.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Eighty Four Discussions

Search the Eighty Four Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) Mon T Wolf 51,196
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mon Eddie Swindell 3,824
Recent indictment linked to March raid in city (Jul '12) Jul 8 Porkster 18
Who do you support for State House in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Jun '14 CaCat 9
Man arrested for cursing files free-speech lawsuit Jun '14 Anita Bryant s Jihad 3
State police to crack down on I-70 speeding Jun '14 Anonymous 2
This Place Rocks Mar '14 New In Town 1
•••
•••
•••
Eighty Four Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Eighty Four Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000