Area humane society in running for $1 million prize

There are 4 comments on the O-R Online story from Jan 15, 2008, titled Area humane society in running for $1 million prize. In it, O-R Online reports that:

“I just absolutely want to win it”

Volunteers with the Washington Area Humane Society are working diligently to win an online contest for a $1 million animal shelter makeover. via O-R Online

Join the discussion below, or Read more at O-R Online.

Colleen Jamerson

Washington, PA

#1 Feb 28, 2008
I have been trying to vote for your facitly and i can not find the sight? I would like to help in any way that i can..I've found the sight but they"re seems to be no vote sight in which i can type in? Can you please print in the observer reporter what exactly to go too. people wont be confusedpapersomething. That Zoo stuff does not give me the chance to vote for you.
Leah

Grafton, WV

#2 Mar 1, 2008
Colleen Jamerson wrote:
I have been trying to vote for your facitly and i can not find the sight? I would like to help in any way that i can..I've found the sight but they"re seems to be no vote sight in which i can type in? Can you please print in the observer reporter what exactly to go too. people wont be confusedpapersomething. That Zoo stuff does not give me the chance to vote for you.
Go here: http://www.zootoo.com/makeover/ you have to register, then you will have an option on your profile page to vote.
Jan

AOL

#3 Mar 4, 2008
Colleen Jamerson wrote:
1. click on or type in:
Washington Area Humane Society

2 then click on the "register with zootoo" site If you read the top sentence it says after you register with zoo to Wash Area Shelter will be credited with the points.

3 If you go thru the Wash Area Site FIRST - they get DOUBLE the points.
Janet

AOL

#4 Mar 4, 2008
Also there is an event being held this Sat ( march 8th) 9am to 9pm at THE BEAN CAFE on Wheeling St in Washingto Pa. WJPA will be there with computers to register people. There will be door prizes and entertainment for children and adults.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eighty Four Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doctors in area for weight loss 16 hr Justme 1
Johnda Moore Apr 24 wondering 1
Review: Black And Gold Towing, LLC Mar '15 Black_Yellow 2
News Chiropractor likes small-town setting for practice Feb '15 Chiropractor From... 6
John Preston Feb '15 Sunshine19 1
News Ringgold approves new middle school Feb '15 BeerSlinger83 4
News Brownsville woman sentenced to jail in dealersh... Jan '15 Ruthanne Remark 1
More from around the web

Eighty Four People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]