sex offenders in our area

sex offenders in our area

Posted in the Eighty Four Forum

concerned parents

Bentleyville, PA

#1 Aug 30, 2011
i wanna know y there wasnt a post on this website letting everyone w children knw that there is a very sik n dangerous man on the streets in Bentleyville!?... So just a heads up for all the parents in the area my pastor said that the South west regionial police calld him yesterday and told him of a dangerous man in Bentleyville PA his name is Eric Dean. if n e one has more info pls contact me thru this forum, thank you
Another concerned parent

Homestead, PA

#2 Jul 19, 2012
A man by this name and location is on Facebook sending friend requests to woman from Bentleyville & Charleroi Pa. He sent my daughter a friend request and she imed him and asked who he was. He said he knew her brother and boyfriend.She checked with both of them and neither of them have a clue who he is. She called and I did a google search. I found numerous negative blogs concerning this individual. I told my daughter to block him as she has 3 young daughters. If this is true about him, I can only hope the police are monitoring his activity on Facebook. He has tons of local people on his friends list and business people from the area.
unknown

Beaver, PA

#3 Aug 24, 2012
This individual is a sick !@#$#%@. He appears to be everything that is written on him. Please stay away from him and dont do business with this jerk... his tree service or anyother business he might say he has... and I am sure... the only cancer he has is in mouth... because he is a BSER....
dont do it

Colorado Springs, CO

#4 Jan 18, 2013
I dont know about the sexual end of this convo, but I do know for a FACT that Eric Dean is a liar, thief and scammer!!! Do not believe anything he has to say...ever!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eighty Four Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Should chickens be allowed to roost in Monongah... (May '16) Jan '17 Farmer John 4
Review: West Penn Billiards and Fine Furniture (Sep '16) Sep '16 droz888 1
News Police: Rostraver convenience store robbers are... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Sadieh 1
Suspicious Prowler (Mar '16) Mar '16 Tiradora 2
News Funding cuts reduce staff hours at Monongahela ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Resident 1
News Lawmaker supports new Donora-Webster Bridge (Apr '10) Jan '15 Tom 4
News Hot Shots, June 2013 (Jul '13) Jul '13 Jim Evans 1

Eighty Four Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eighty Four Mortgages