Thyssenkrupp hiring process in Mobile...

Thyssenkrupp hiring process in Mobile Al.

Posted in the Eight Mile Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
MIKE

Simpsonville, SC

#1 Feb 19, 2009
I am going to be interviewed for a maintenance position at AIDT next month .I was wondering if anybody has gone through the testing and program for theses positions and can give me any insite?Thank you for any assistance.
bunchofkids

United States

#2 Feb 24, 2009
MIKE wrote:
I am going to be interviewed for a maintenance position at AIDT next month .I was wondering if anybody has gone through the testing and program for theses positions and can give me any insite?Thank you for any assistance.
My husband has, Mike, but for a different positon. He had to attend classes first, then go through interviews.
MIKE

Simpsonville, SC

#3 Feb 25, 2009
Did your husband go for a operator position?How did he like the classes? Is he already working there?
sue

Pineville, LA

#4 Mar 14, 2009
My husband went through the maintenance position. He finished his testing. He also completed one interview and is waiting on one more.
MIKE

Simpsonville, SC

#5 Mar 15, 2009
Looks like the husband is in.I wish him luck.When was his last interview?And how long did it take for him to get his first interview after the trainig?I start my training next month.It looks like they are in huurry to get people in there
MIKE

Simpsonville, SC

#6 May 14, 2009
Has anybody hear anything about the TK steel plant?
BVB fan09

Dothan, AL

#7 May 28, 2009
my father is working for thyssen krupp... He is a German...... I like it hear very much... (sorry for my bad english.....)
MIKE

Denver, NC

#8 May 29, 2009
How long have you been here?What does your Dad do there?Just keep on useing english and I promise you will get better
BVB fan09

Dothan, AL

#9 May 31, 2009
MIKE wrote:
How long have you been here?What does your Dad do there?Just keep on useing english and I promise you will get better
Thanks man!!! oh I'm in America since January 2008.... Go to St.Pauls and my father is the head of construction over there.... It's fun here in Alabama.... thanks for the advice, again....!
BVB fan09

Dothan, AL

#10 May 31, 2009
what about you? do you work for TK?
SMJ

Tulsa, OK

#11 May 31, 2009
I have been looking for work in Mobile. I have applied with a couple of companies who are subs at TK. Im not having much luck though. Is there any advise for me? My experience in construction is firewatch/helper.
MIKE

Denver, NC

#12 Jun 1, 2009
BVB fan09 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks man!!! oh I'm in America since January 2008.... Go to St.Pauls and my father is the head of construction over there.... It's fun here in Alabama.... thanks for the advice, again....!
No problem .Sounds like you have been around the world.I am envious of you.Is St. Paul a H.S..I live in S.C. right now .And trying to get into the TK plant when it opens.I have been there 4 times with AIDT.And waiting for my final interview.Hopefully soon.I drove by the plant last month.Your Dad must be extremely busy?Have you been there?
BVB fan09

Dothan, AL

#13 Jun 1, 2009
MIKE wrote:
<quoted text> No problem .Sounds like you have been around the world.I am envious of you.Is St. Paul a H.S..I live in S.C. right now .And trying to get into the TK plant when it opens.I have been there 4 times with AIDT.And waiting for my final interview.Hopefully soon.I drove by the plant last month.Your Dad must be extremely busy?Have you been there?

Yeah i have been there but is it is about 6 or 7 month ago There are already pretty far right now... He is pretty busy... he is working about 13 hours a day... It's a good experience for me and my later future, when i can speak English properly.....
BVB fan09

Dothan, AL

#14 Jun 1, 2009
I Think you want to work for Tk or one of the companys over there.... I wish you all luck in the world... They can always need good men... I think you are one :-)!
MIKE

Denver, NC

#15 Jun 1, 2009
BVB fan09 wrote:
I Think you want to work for Tk or one of the companys over there.... I wish you all luck in the world... They can always need good men... I think you are one :-)!
Wow!13 hours a day.I have been in the buisness for 20 years.I can definitely be a asset to TK if hired.Wish me luck.Are you staying after the plant is finished or are you going back to Germany?
BVB fan09

Dothan, AL

#16 Jun 1, 2009
propably going back to Germany..... My father works for Tk now for 25 years.... wow 20 years is already a long time.... good luck!!!:-)
Martha DC

United States

#17 Jun 1, 2009
how far along is construction. have they actually hired any employees yet? i may move there with my family .how are the schools and recreation good?
MIKE

Denver, NC

#18 Jun 2, 2009
Martha DC wrote:
how far along is construction. have they actually hired any employees yet? i may move there with my family .how are the schools and recreation good?
I heard in March 2010 for steel .But that might change in August.They might postpone it 3 to 6 months.The stainless plant was postpone til Dec 2010.
BVB fan09

Dothan, AL

#19 Jun 2, 2009
MIKE wrote:
<quoted text>I heard in March 2010 for steel .But that might change in August.They might postpone it 3 to 6 months.The stainless plant was postpone til Dec 2010.
The schools are awesome.... I'm at ST. pauls a privat school, they are a way better then the school in Germany.... Yes they already hired a lot of people....
MIKE

Denver, NC

#20 Jun 3, 2009
BVB fan09 wrote:
<quoted text>
The schools are awesome.... I'm at ST. pauls a privat school, they are a way better then the school in Germany.... Yes they already hired a lot of people....
Did you take English in Germany.You write really well.I know how hard it is to learn another language. My wife is from South America

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eight Mile Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: J.B. Robinson Jewelers Aug 23 Mary Lympkin 1
News Citronelle murder suspect arrives in Mobile, sa... Aug 23 lrq88 1
Rev. Michael g admins to public Aug 23 Michael G Adkins 9
God now approves of Same-sex-marriage!. (Sep '13) Aug 21 Michael G Adkins 12
sad Aug 20 just read 1
For Women Only Aug 19 Cool 2
5000 block of Hwy 45/old Citronelle hwy home Jun '16 I Adore old homes 1

Eight Mile Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance