Biracial service at Mobile seeks forg...

Biracial service at Mobile seeks forgiveness

There are 10 comments on the NBC 15 Online story from Aug 16, 2009, titled Biracial service at Mobile seeks forgiveness. In it, NBC 15 Online reports that:

Their hands waving in the air, singing and testifying, members of Cave Ministries of Saraland, a predominantly white church of motorcycle riders, joined members of Fresh Fire on the Mount, a mostly black church from Eight Mile, for a three-hour extravaganza of music and prayer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 15 Online.

Monroe

United States

#1 Aug 18, 2009
Give me a break !! Anything to get your name in the paper. God created us different for a reason. Keep the races pure and separate. God didn't create any mutts.
Monroe

United States

#2 Aug 23, 2009
My rusting single-wide trailer is separate from all of the much-newer trailers in the park.

Does anyone know how to remove two week old crusty skidmarks? I have an interview at the local gas station on Monday and want to look nice.
John

Woodway, TX

#3 Aug 26, 2009
It must be lonely being ignorant,do your self a favor, close your eyes, what do see. You see darkness don't you. When will you stop living in darkness. Pray that the veil be lifted from your eyes. Better yet, I will pray that the veil be lifted, then you will know the truth and the truth will set you free. Sometimes it take the prayers of Saints to bring those out.
Mobile Man

Moultrie, GA

#4 Sep 14, 2009
Biracial service ? That's a sin. REPENT !!
Biker Chick

Opp, AL

#5 Jan 3, 2010
What ignorance! Had you been at that service & the one that followed at the biker church, you would have seen the Holy Spirit in action. What awesome services we had. Obviously, you wouldn't know since you are still living in the days of segregation. Come out of your little glass box & join society. I, like the previous poster will be praying for you.
Janna

United States

#6 Mar 18, 2010
The male from the backwoods of Georgia needs to remain in his trailer, cooking meth and dreaming of having 'relations' with the local woodland critters.
Skabbie

Moultrie, GA

#7 May 17, 2010
Janna, I've been to the "Marry your Cousin State" many times. Yall Goobers and Gomers have plenty of rusting trailers. If a yahoo in Alabama has a back porch on his trailer he is considered upscale because he doesn't have to walk to the outhouse in rainy weather.......he can just take a whiz from the porch. PS How's your husband-cousin doing ? Is he still filling up bags at the cow manure factory ?
Dilla Taunt

United States

#8 May 17, 2010
Skabbie wrote:
Janna, I've been to the "Marry your Cousin State" many times. Yall Goobers and Gomers have plenty of rusting trailers. If a yahoo in Alabama has a back porch on his trailer he is considered upscale because he doesn't have to walk to the outhouse in rainy weather.......he can just take a whiz from the porch. PS How's your husband-cousin doing ? Is he still filling up bags at the cow manure factory ?
I see your screen name is based on the unfortunate condition of your mother's nether regions. Perhaps you can raise enough money from servicing truckers to by that poor broad some type of cream.
Skabbie

Moultrie, GA

#9 May 19, 2010
Whatever, Dil*o Taunt from Daffy, Alabammer !! LOL LOL
Jawja Incest

United States

#10 May 26, 2010
Skabbie is nothing more than another shoeless, toothless backwoods redneck. I see that the community center now has computers with wireless Internet access.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eight Mile Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Congresswoman Giffords, wounded in 2011 ... Jun 16 barefoot2626 19
News NY senator wants airlines to scrap carry-on lug... Jun 14 TangMi1288614 1
News A Deadly Shooting -- Victim's Car Set on Fire (Oct '06) Mar '15 samantha 14
Long Family!!?? (Sep '14) Sep '14 Crystal White Burton 1
News Community meeting tomorrow to focus on Prichard... (Jan '13) Mar '13 Worldizmine 2
Erich Jacobs (Sep '12) Sep '12 Nizer 2
News Neighbors Complain of Strange Smell (Jan '12) Jan '12 Jessica V 1
More from around the web

Eight Mile People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Eight Mile Mortgages