misty manis front page of busted paper

misty manis front page of busted paper

Posted in the Eidson Forum

did ya see

United States

#1 Feb 27, 2013
Well well well...looks like they got her this time..how long before they lock her up for good????
angela

Knoxville, TN

#2 Feb 27, 2013
She looks 50, I couldn't believe how young she was.
vck

Johnson City, TN

#3 Feb 27, 2013
Which paper is it?
vck

Johnson City, TN

#4 Feb 27, 2013
Stupid me!!! Please tell me what she was busted for. Their site is down and have no way to go buy one.
i know

Lake Placid, FL

#5 Feb 27, 2013
thefy
i know

Lake Placid, FL

#6 Feb 27, 2013
sorry theft

Since: Feb 13

Pittsboro, NC

#9 Feb 28, 2013
public wrote:
Too bad it wasn't the fat ugly Bitch. I'd love to see her arrested.
I know the one that got arrested, but who the other one? She is the only 1 I know.

Since: Feb 13

Morristown, TN

#11 Feb 28, 2013
MeL wrote:
She has an aunt named Misty Manis she is married to little Mistys uncle Michael Manis.
is this the 1 u are saying is a b****
so tell me

United States

#12 Feb 28, 2013
which 1 is the beeotch
just gossip

Saint Petersburg, FL

#13 Mar 1, 2013
Did you rip you off to!??
bull crap

Johnson City, TN

#14 Mar 2, 2013
i know the misty manis that you are talking about and she is a mess the other misty mains that you all commented about is the best person i know and who every wants to talk about her really needs to get to know her before you trash her because she is really great and she ain't and don't do anything this is bull shit. don't dog her you need to know her first.and she ain't never been in no busted paper.
just gossip

Lake Worth, FL

#16 Mar 3, 2013
I know both..the younger one is the one that is a mess...i personally like the older misty
whatapile

Kingsport, TN

#17 Mar 3, 2013
bull crap wrote:
i know the misty manis that you are talking about and she is a mess the other misty mains that you all commented about is the best person i know and who every wants to talk about her really needs to get to know her before you trash her because she is really great and she ain't and don't do anything this is bull shit. don't dog her you need to know her first.and she ain't never been in no busted paper.
if that best know you not be much. her day for paper will happen. dope pills meth does sells it all. she is a ho who cant keep her legs shut. She nasty and her whole family is.
WaittaMin

Morristown, TN

#18 Mar 4, 2013
Lets get one thing straight.Little Misty is a mess, but her whole family isn't trash.There are good and bad in every family Misty happens to have one of the sweetest and best mothers in the world.We all pay for our sins as will Misty.
yep

United States

#19 Mar 4, 2013
mistys momma is the greatest.misty wasnt raised to be like she is..
hmmm

Kingsport, TN

#20 Mar 7, 2013
yeah ok go smoke some more off the crack pipe. this hawkins co full nothing but backstabbers liers cheats thiefs drugheads no good people left round here
ROFL

Greeneville, TN

#21 Mar 8, 2013
hmmm wrote:
yeah ok go smoke some more off the crack pipe. this hawkins co full nothing but backstabbers liers cheats thiefs drugheads no good people left round here
you included apparently...
daisy mae

United States

#22 Mar 11, 2013
What happened to her teeth? Yuck. She smiles like an idiot on Facebook with her rotted out smile. Disgusting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eidson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
interracial relationships do you believe in it?... (Apr '12) 49 min hippo 32
The final day!!! 52 min Trump Is President 11
Fast Thread 1 hr Chiefnelson 2
Jobs 7 hr Free bird 10
Mamie Shrader 7 hr Free bird 4
For rent 8 hr Tenant 4
Pizza Hut 9 hr Truth 4

Eidson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance