First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cornermart

Hixson, TN

#1 May 10, 2013
Nothing but druggies hanging on the outside bumming money or cigarettes. Tring to make drug sales. The Swansons need to stop this. All they need to do is put no loitering an no soliciting signs. Tell them they are not allowed to be there unless they are buying. You go to any other gas station......theres not a group of hanger outers. This is why corner.art lost my business and I know they will be losing others. No one likes to pump gas and leave their vehicles , cause you are going to get swamped with druggies begging for money or cigarettes. Prostitutes trying to find an available man. It has gotten awful to try to buy gas. Anytime you drive through town they are on the corner of the court hose and corner.art. Sometimes walking from one to the other all day until closing time. This should be a place of business...Not zDrug Business Prostitution zBusiness or a Bummers Paradise. Trash of sneedville. Why are they letting this happen right on and on? Huumm.......Makes you WONDER. I got so fed up tring to get gss there seeing the sh it that goes on there I QUIT BUYING GAS there about 3months ago. I will not be back. I buy mine at valley view. No bummers there they won't put up with that crap plus there no water in the gas. Gas pumps are correct also. I filled up a gallon gas can at corner mart and it only filled it about 2 inches from the gallon line. Valley view filled it to the line with same amount One Gallon. You also need to fix your gas pumps.....they are wrong. That is cheating your customers!!!!!!!
smile

Herndon, VA

#2 May 10, 2013
an people that talk about people are as bad as the druggie an probly as bad as the ones that u are talking about
cornermart

Hixson, TN

#3 May 10, 2013
Not talking about anybody just stating FACTS
smile

Herndon, VA

#4 May 10, 2013
an that is what i am i am doing to
miser

Hixson, TN

#5 May 10, 2013
That place sucks. I can't go either without somebody wanting something
smile

Herndon, VA

#6 May 10, 2013
give it to them
dun

Franklin, NC

#7 May 10, 2013
Everytime I get cigarettes I have had one of the druggies ask for a cigarette. Or a dollar, never have I stopped there without being approached for something. I work for what I buy, its a fn shame we have people in this county that have lost their morals, don't work, all they do is worry about getting a pill. Until they are run out of town, it will keep getting worse. They have already increased in number that are outside like vultures.
smile

Herndon, VA

#8 May 10, 2013
take them home with u smile
eeww

Arden, NC

#9 May 10, 2013
Smile you need to keep your lips together. Your pretty dam ugly gummy jaws. Go buy you some teeth use some of that drug money your bumming spend it on that smile. Scabby
smile

Cambridge, MA

#10 May 10, 2013
that is u u are talking about cant get none that is why u are so jeolous get a life an grow up i ao a sword daily come an visit we got your drugs there to u big druggie
diva

Seymour, TN

#11 May 10, 2013
smile wrote:
that is u u are talking about cant get none that is why u are so jeolous get a life an grow up i ao a sword daily come an visit we got your drugs there to u big druggie
what? Someone please help this person's spelling! Your grammar is really bad.
Cleotis

Greeneville, TN

#12 May 11, 2013
Oh no the grammar NATZ strikes again.
narcee

Maggie Valley, NC

#13 May 11, 2013
Its as bad as the courthouse corner bunch pillheads and hoes.something needs done
bond007

Rockford, TN

#14 May 11, 2013
Watching
smile

Herndon, VA

#15 May 11, 2013
if u are worried about it that bad hell just join them say u an your family just ar bad smile
janie

Franklin, NC

#16 May 11, 2013
Yall need run out of town
trip

United States

#17 May 12, 2013
Drug city
yako

Morristown, TN

#18 May 12, 2013
Looks like Big Janice would do something about it?? Oh I forgot its her job to talk about everybody!!
Jessica

Brevard, NC

#19 May 12, 2013
For one druggies is all over the county not just at corner mart. U can't go in rite aid for them u can't go in the courthouse for them and the up and down each side of the street. And for the Janice comment she doesn't gossip about everyone unlike some people she has a job she to go to pay her bills and probably the person that started this little conversation is probably a druggies to begin witg
junkie

Matthews, NC

#20 Jun 15, 2013
Junkies all over town hunting a fix begging for money a person can't go in any businee without being asked for something. something needs done cause they are in rite aid door people can't go in to get their medicine. its really aweful

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eidson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rhonda Keck Combs 36 min Yep 1
Bean Station Rescue Squad (Dec '11) 55 min Joe public 11
Rogersville Hookers (Sep '11) 3 hr Disgusted 28
Did Erika not want that known? 3 hr Yuck 17
First 100 Days 4 hr Reality Check 2
greedy Henards 4 hr You Know 15
Highway Department Mr. Bean 5 hr Concerned 41

Eidson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance