Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#85060 Jun 22, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Vet, you know, I started getting my credibilty attacked as soon as I started condemning smoking. Wonder if that is a coincidence or not? This is an anonymous forum. Therefore, nobody knows who they are talking to and nobody knows anyone personally, at least for the most part. If someone is falsifying who they are, how does that benefit that person if it is an anonymous forum? I don't get the credibility attacks for this simple reason. Also, many on here have claimed to be many different things. Well, who am I or anyone else to refute those claims. On this forum, no one actually knows. But realistically, who cares? It is an opinion forum. I read it to gather opinions and sometimes discuss them. I think I get my own credibility attacked because I am very anti-liberal. Well, there are many anti-conservatives on here as well. I don't attack their credibility for it, I attack them when they use personal insults. There is a difference.
Why am I so anti-liberal? One big reason is because my workman's comp mod rate is 1.2 and my unemployment rate is at 9.6. Since OT is a businessman and employer, maybe he can jump in and explain what that does to a small business.
Someone has posted that liberalism is a disease and it appears to be an incurable one. Tenn. voted for Bush twice and Romney once. It is a red state and will remain so no matter what the loons say. They have influenced nothing about who is president, thank the Grand Architect of the Universe. I have to run, Brave's game coming up, I hope they win for a change.
really

Jackson, TN

#85061 Jun 22, 2013
Amos wrote:
<quoted text>Jackson and his family pictures......touching !!!
awe must be your sad attempt at humor. Much like your iq, it lacks a lot to be on the positive. But speaking of family,here is yours. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
Bet that makes you excited,more pics for your spank tank,lol
Pete

Nashville, TN

#85062 Jun 22, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, Pete, maybe we should question OT's assertions that he is a land and cattle baron and a wealth business owner. I would like to see proof , dates, locations etc... OT demands these things but doesn't produce them himself.
I don't need to question that, I already know the answer.
really

Jackson, TN

#85063 Jun 22, 2013
Amos wrote:
<quoted text>Go off and make more "family pictures" to sicken us all....just like your posts.
Just like your mother. ugly skank has to slap gravy on her to get the dogs to play with her
maybe

Paris, TN

#85065 Jun 22, 2013
CASE: 3GS1-2004-CV-68 Gault Financial, LLC Vs Linda Cooper
DATE: 4/22/2004 General Sessions Court, Benton County Tennessee Plaintiff Prevailed.

CASE: 3GS1-2003-CV-338 Discover Bank Vs Linda Cooper
DATE 5/26/2004 General Sessions Court, Benton County Tennessee Plaintiff Prevailed.

CASE 3GS-1996-CV-52 Benton County Tennessee Vs Linda Cooper
Date:3/15/1996 General Sessions Court, Benton County Tennessee Plaintiff Prevailed.

Looks like someone didnt like paying their bills!
sad

Jackson, TN

#85066 Jun 22, 2013
no surprise there, Linda's a typical liberal. Wants everyone else to pay them for her.
Crackhead

Tirana, Albania

#85068 Jun 22, 2013
chillax wrote:
<quoted text>
Looking to see if there is something that you can actually get the case records online.
Any updates?
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

#85069 Jun 22, 2013
US steps up efforts to break Guantánamo hunger strike

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jun/22/u...

"Increasingly brutal tactics are being used in an attempt to break the hunger strike by detainees at Guantánamo Bay, according to fresh testimony from the last British resident still held in the camp.

Shaker Aamer claims that the US authorities are systematically making the regime more hardline to try to defuse the strike, which now involves almost two-thirds of the detainees. Techniques include making cells "freezing cold" to accentuate the discomfort of those on hunger strike and the introduction of "metal-tipped" feeding tubes, which Aamer said were forced into inmates' stomachs twice a day and caused detainees to vomit over themselves.

And you guys said waterboarding was torture...

Thought for the day: Why don't we let them win the hunger strike?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#85070 Jun 22, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>He avoided the question, as usual.
Sassy's posts are not even close to as obscene or profane as MSG's or really's and the conservatives refuse to condemn them for their barnyard language, so where is my moral incentive to scold someone else for engaging in posting that is FAR less disgusting than theirs?

...kinda like admonishing a liberal for smoking, but not fellow conservatives...
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

#85071 Jun 22, 2013
And in the EVIL corporation department we have mega-liberal Starbucks raising prices despite falling coffee bean costs:

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/starbucks-hiki...

The Seattle-based coffee company says it's hiking prices on average by 1 percent nationally starting on Tuesday. But it says the price for many drinks, such as medium and large brewed coffees and Frappuccinos, won't change in most its 11,000 U.S. cafes.

"Earlier this month, a Janney Montgomery Scott analyst issued a note to investors saying Starbucks is likely to benefit from lower coffee costs for the next few years. Based on the price of a coffee contract at the time, Mark Kalinowski estimated that Starbucks would pay about half the $1.4 billion it did for coffee in 2012.

But Starbucks notes that coffee represents just one of its many costs and historically has accounted for less than 10 percent of overall store expenses.

Passe said other expenses include rent, labor, marketing, equipment and other ingredients such as milk and sugar."

Noticeably absent from the list is healthcare insurance costs.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#85072 Jun 22, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Someone has posted that liberalism is a disease and it appears to be an incurable one. Tenn. voted for Bush twice and Romney once. It is a red state and will remain so no matter what the loons say. They have influenced nothing about who is president, thank the Grand Architect of the Universe. I have to run, Brave's game coming up, I hope they win for a change.
"Grand Architect of the Universe?" That's a common phrase that Deists use...who don't believe that Jesus was the Divine Son of God. Thomas Jefferson was probably the most famous Deist. Are you a Deist? If not, why do you use common Deist terms and phrases? I thought you claimed to be Catholic.
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

#85074 Jun 22, 2013
The judge in the Zimmerman trial finally did something right – she disallowed voice recognition testimony.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/judge-no-audio...

“SANFORD, Fla.(AP)— The judge in the murder trial of George Zimmerman said Saturday that prosecution audio experts who point to Trayvon Martin as screaming on a 911 call moments before he was killed won't be allowed to testify at trial.
The screams are crucial pieces of evidence because they could determine who the aggressor was in the confrontation before Zimmerman fatally shot the unarmed teenager. Martin's family contends it was the teen screaming, while Zimmerman's father has said it was his son.
Judge Debra Nelson ruled that the methods used by the experts aren't reliable. But her ruling doesn't prevent the 911 calls from being played at trial.”

Here’s the opinion of one of the most preeminent attorneys on FL gun laws:
“Now ... first let me admit I'm a very prejudiced guy when it comes to voice identification. I don't really trust it. I don't really like it. I think that a large part of it is junk science. However, in this case -- I don't trust it at all. I think it's pure hogwash. The methodology used to make the identification here was garbage, and anyone with any ounce of common sense should be able to see that. But ... that's me speaking as a person who doesn't like it -- even in the best of circumstances.”

Of course this should have been decided well before the trial started, but at least she made the correct decision.
here now

Johnson City, TN

#85075 Jun 22, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Sassy's posts are not even close to as obscene or profane as MSG's or really's and the conservatives refuse to condemn them for their barnyard language, so where is my moral incentive to scold someone else for engaging in posting that is FAR less disgusting than theirs?
...kinda like admonishing a liberal for smoking, but not fellow conservatives...
So do you want them to raise John Wayne up from the dead and smack his hand? Your going on and on about JW smoking still does not make it a healthy habit. Go smoke a pack or two, who cares.
Attention

Charlotte, NC

#85076 Jun 22, 2013
the crossdressing sassy sss crossdresser was spotted n pointed out getting lottery tickets in morristown Tn , apparently he is a gambler. i would ve never put the name sassy in a body as that the clerk says he better known as kevin that posts on this thread yes siree hes a man
Pete

Nashville, TN

#85077 Jun 22, 2013
maybe wrote:
CASE: 3GS1-2004-CV-68 Gault Financial, LLC Vs Linda Cooper
DATE: 4/22/2004 General Sessions Court, Benton County Tennessee Plaintiff Prevailed.
CASE: 3GS1-2003-CV-338 Discover Bank Vs Linda Cooper
DATE 5/26/2004 General Sessions Court, Benton County Tennessee Plaintiff Prevailed.
CASE 3GS-1996-CV-52 Benton County Tennessee Vs Linda Cooper
Date:3/15/1996 General Sessions Court, Benton County Tennessee Plaintiff Prevailed.
Looks like someone didnt like paying their bills!
Posting personal information on a public forum - not cool even if it is SSS's.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#85078 Jun 22, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Well, OT, I'm not sure what you mean by taken in. I have never tried to misrepresent myself. When my intellect is questioned, I respond with my education and if someone doesn't want to believe it, it's fine with me. I don't believe much that I read on this forum. You represent yourself as a business owner and a cattle rancher. This may be true or it may not, I haven't questioned your honesty and I don't believe you should question Pete's honesty. He is better educated than I am and I believe you may feel a bit threatened by his posts which go far over the heads of posters as the loon from Camden, the Dunlapian etc... I like this forum because it's used by people from an area in which I lived as a happy boy. So ease up on the honesty issue, yours can be questioned too.
Hold on there Captain Vet(with 57 Combat Missions under your belt), Pete's post don't go over my head, if either one of us post something we can relate to we post each other back. But to say his post go over my head is illogical. But to live in a logical world is not the norm for you.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#85079 Jun 22, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>"Grand Architect of the Universe?" That's a common phrase that Deists use...who don't believe that Jesus was the Divine Son of God. Thomas Jefferson was probably the most famous Deist. Are you a Deist? If not, why do you use common Deist terms and phrases? I thought you claimed to be Catholic.
I think Captain Vet (with 57 Combat Missions under his belt) just slipped up.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#85080 Jun 22, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Posting personal information on a public forum - not cool even if it is SSS's.
Well Thank-You Pete, that was a stand-up thing to say.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#85081 Jun 22, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever OT, I am done describing my personal life and defending my credibility to you. I have given way too many details as it is. Your right, some dates and durations were incorrect, my bad. However, the content was correct and still is. I can prove myself over and over and I will still be that lying conservative to you. Oh well, life goes on.
Regarding your contradictions, they are blatant. I think we also have a mutual acquaintance in Sneedville, TN. Granted, I am not 100% sure, but very close to it. If this is indeed the case, attacking anyone's credibility should be the last thing on your mind.
I have to sort of laugh at your attacks a bit simply due to the location of your IP address. I don't know where you live, nor do I care, but if it is anywhere close to where your IP address comes from, you are in my media area. I do some of my own ads, so I am willing to bet you have actually seen me and know of my business. We have many customers in Duffield. Who knows, maybe you are one of them :)
A mutual acquaintance ? I told you, you and I would be acquaintances if you had posted the truth.
I couldn't care less who you are. The only thing that frosts me is that I didn't recognize what a fraud you are until now.
Post away "Pete",those who put any faith in them now, deserve whatever you dish up.
Pete

Nashville, TN

#85082 Jun 22, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Well Thank-You Pete, that was a stand-up thing to say.
Calling people names is one thing, causing them harm is another. Thanks for the reply Dunlapian.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eidson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep a word.....drop a word (Oct '13) 9 min Chelsea Gilliam 115
Who would make a good sheriff in Sneedville (Jan '09) 57 min Hold on 16
Reno St 1 hr Hmmm 13
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr zekesafreak 9,445
local "EMS" being threatened? Outsiders making ... 3 hr And that is the p... 30
Jugs Place (Aug '13) 5 hr John 8
Aronald Price 7 hr truthhurts 33
•••
•••
Eidson Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Eidson Jobs

•••
•••