Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Eidson Forum

Comments (Page 3,176)

Showing posts 63,501 - 63,520 of124,408
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a "fantasy" world! I know you resent reality, but I like the "real world" with real people (Wink), real intelligence, real ideas, real thinkers, real education, real history, real truth, real creativity, real friends, real donuts, you know...all the stuff you hate!
Hello Willard<>?,./. sounds like ol tammy needs a donut or three...boy you gonna have to start sharin the donuts.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>You have a fear of smart people!! Fix that!
She does fear intelligence when she should embrace them. That's why I hang around you because you can teach me a few things and your sarcasm is "off the chain". Lol.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I stayed with Gandhi for a week.
Sorry Tammy, I meant to be responding to this Post of "Hey"'s, concerning the sleeping arrangements with Gandhi.

I'm really haven't a problem paying attention to Topix anymore. I'm responding to the wrong Posts and that's the reason why. In this particular circumstance, I was digging around , trying to find the hazelnuts in a can of mixed nuts, while posting...and I responded to the Quote instead of the Post. Now, that inattentiveness, for sure. Really interested, yes I was! <S>

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

tammy wrote:
<quoted text>Can't say the same for you. There is no hope for the brain damaged such as yourself. Finishing schools ? What century do you live in ? I realize you are antique, but really.
Darlin lady bug, he has most likely forgotten more than you will ever know in you wretched lifetime. Don't embarrass yourself further.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

BOO HOO wrote:
<quoted text>You got my vote.........hell,couldnt be any worse than what it is now.
Hello BH. How are you this cool evening?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Which side of the bed did you sleep on, the Right or the Left?
Hey witch. You made Spy feel bad today with all of your ranting and raving to him last night. I hope you feel big that you can make someone feel bad in your rotten old mind. You are evil x 20. I would love to spit in your wrinkled old fat face. Yeller toothed hag!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Tammy, I meant to be responding to this Post of "Hey"'s, concerning the sleeping arrangements with Gandhi.

I'm really haven't a problem paying attention to Topix anymore. I'm responding to the wrong Posts and that's the reason why. In this particular circumstance, I was digging around , trying to find the hazelnuts in a can of mixed nuts, while posting...and I responded to the Quote instead of the Post. Now, that inattentiveness, for sure. Really interested, yes I was! <S>
Maybe you should log off and leave everyone alone for the night. A nut eating nuts. How interesting.
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello BH. How are you this cool evening?
Hello RS.. im better now since I got home and got warm full and clean... how are you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

BOO HOO wrote:
<quoted text>Hello RS.. im better now since I got home and got warm full and clean... how are you?
I'm doing well. I feel the same way. I've had dinner and I'm rather comfortable in a chair. It appears that we have haters on the loose tonight many attributed to Linda Cooterrot of course. Lol.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
Darn! I wish the Others hadn't joined in. I wanted to see which gave out first, he or his Kidneys. I wonder if he was wearing an Adult Diaper?
----------
"Sen. Rand Paul: I'll End Filibuster Once Obama Says No To Drone Strikes In the U.S."
Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/03/06/sen-ran...
Our President Obama has to keep all options on the table to stop even one American Citizen from killing a whole city of American Citizens.
Today bad things happen very fast and our President Obama has to have every tool available to him.
Sen. Paul is Grandstanding and wasting time that we as Americans just don't have.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Our President Obama has to keep all options on the table to stop even one American Citizen from killing a whole city of American Citizens.
Today bad things happen very fast and our President Obama has to have every tool available to him.
Sen. Paul is Grandstanding and wasting time that we as Americans just don't have.
Absolutely, he is. He's just trying to make a Name for himself since he has Presidential Ambitions.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

"Even Gun Manufacturers Think The NRA's Opposition To Background Checks Is Nuts."

Click here:
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/03/06/1...
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm doing well. I feel the same way. I've had dinner and I'm rather comfortable in a chair. It appears that we have haters on the loose tonight many attributed to Linda Cooterrot of course. Lol.
Yeah she has a few under her crazy spell.Guess they are as crazy as her LOl have a good night!!
Book Worm

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

some cat eyes

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

"How To Prove Obama LOWERED the Deficit In Four Easy And Indisputable Steps."

Click here:
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/03/06/how-t...
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

BOO HOO wrote:
<quoted text> Hello Willard<>?,./. sounds like ol tammy needs a donut or three...boy you gonna have to start sharin the donuts.
Well......maybe!:)Lol

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Without even an explanation you just trash people that's not very nice.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

BOO HOO wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah she has a few under her crazy spell.Guess they are as crazy as her LOl have a good night!!
She will snap in them like she did poor Spy last night because he talks to me.
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. I'm sure she would even claim that fame but most likely she's a descendant of J Joplins drug dealer.
What's up wit' ya' RS?
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

BOO HOO wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah she has a few under her crazy spell.Guess they are as crazy as her LOl have a good night!!
See you later, BOO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 63,501 - 63,520 of124,408
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Eidson Discussions

Search the Eidson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
My children are not the center of my world 13 min Observer 7
state trooper caught banging married woman 15 min Tammy 5
answers 17 min for real 10
Looking 18 min Hippy Shake 6
Randall Collier up for public scrutiny? 20 min jim 51
Five people Conservatives should ignore 28 min Dr Podunk 6
Burger Bar 36 min Cranberry Buttocks 16
•••
•••