egg harbor city shooting
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Tully, NY

#46 Nov 24, 2009
watching you wrote:
mistermister u need to read the last message i sent u. Don't take my kindness for a weakness. This is your final warning.
Your an assclown..........

Pontiac, MI

#47 Nov 25, 2009
Egg Harbor isn't the greatest area to live at.

Tully, NY

#48 Nov 25, 2009
Sue wrote:
Egg Harbor isn't the greatest area to live at.
Unless your looking to sell drugs or get shot.........

Pleasantville, NJ

#49 Dec 17, 2009
Shawn was really close to my family and we just wanted to know if he is still alive? I havent heard anything in a while. Is everything ok with him?

Philadelphia, PA

#50 Jan 8, 2010
i love you shawn travis. your too strong to let this stop you.
Catie B

Moorestown, NJ

#51 Jan 12, 2010
dat dude wrote:
o, n is that catie Bubeck? what's goodie girl
Hell yea man im here how are ya

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#52 Oct 25, 2010
Mistermister, where are you?

United States

#53 Dec 6, 2010
The same crime and violence follows every town that allows low income housing
old time ehc

Absecon, NJ

#54 May 6, 2013
I hear a man was arrested for this crime and charged with two counts of assault how is this assault sandman died I also hear the charges are dropped? well if not this one he will b convicted of Deanna's or Leonardo's murder I use to live next to the man charged with the crime the harbor has never been the same since this incident rip sandman rip Deanna
big bird

Ventnor City, NJ

#55 Oct 5, 2013
while I understand ur frustration with the hood rats I just wanted to say drug dealers do wear vests but the police issued him his for his own protection he was an important snitch but that's the way the cookie crumbled snitching is a big risk just like the whole drug game if u are a cop it's understandable you would think this way I don't blame you I have a brother who has been in and out of jail for 30 years people rarely change for the better and I feel for you being a cop in Nj has to suck considering EVERY crime you can get off with a slap on the wrist in this left wing state

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Egg Harbor City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
please tell me your point of view (Oct '07) Sep '16 BLM 2
News Police receive complaints about two more South ... (Aug '06) Aug '16 Tom badge number 226
Hey South Jersey. Aug '16 Mike Delude 1
From Old Bridge Aug '16 Mike Delude 1
Celcom Maxis Digi Trick Jun '16 Tricko 1
News Egg Harbor City detective accused of using poli... (Jul '14) Jan '15 Hondo 2
surprised by detective Steven Hadley being guilty? (Oct '14) Oct '14 6b8abc 1

Egg Harbor City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Egg Harbor City Mortgages