egg harbor city shooting
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Neba

Buena, NJ

#1 Oct 13, 2009
can anyone tell me how many people were killed or injured in this shooting in the apartments of egg harbor city new jersey
hellz

Malvern, PA

#2 Oct 13, 2009
2 were shot and killed. One died on the scene the other died at the hospital. I knew them both.
Next Level

Ventnor City, NJ

#3 Oct 13, 2009
As of a earlier 1, Sandy Thomas of Egg Harbor City. Shawn Travis is brain dead for now.
hellz

Malvern, PA

#4 Oct 13, 2009
New info: One dead nd one other in critical condition.
hellz

Malvern, PA

#5 Oct 13, 2009
sorry for the confusion. I heard a few diff stories so decided to find out facts. So as of now, One died at the hospital, nd one is in critical condition.
maria

Ambler, PA

#6 Oct 13, 2009
Neba wrote:
can anyone tell me how many people were killed or injured in this shooting in the apartments of egg harbor city new jersey
I live 3 blocks down from where it happen and sandy thomas was DOA and a sean travis is on a ventilator breathing machine.
dat dude

AOL

#7 Oct 13, 2009
hellz relz, k lo k... nubian goddess, holla at me mami... update the one in critical didn't make it... tear drops to the fallen
hellz

Malvern, PA

#8 Oct 13, 2009
dat dude? where'd you hear that the one in critical (sean) didn't make it. I went to school with him, nd sandy R.I.P was a friend of my brothers.
explain 2 me

United States

#9 Oct 13, 2009
what?????? kno way shawn??? s.dot??? please tell me he's still sticking in there!! 1 of the most popular people in egg HARBOR city. He is the back bone to his extra extra large family. this is a very very touchy topic. I still cant believe sombody would have the balls 2 do this. if u are a true frien to the Thomas and travis family u will show your appreciation by showing up 4 sandy aka sandmans funeral we LOVE U SAND MAN!!! and i hope that comment is false i hope 2 god shawn iz still fighting thru this. he's a strong man. we love u both
monilove hammonton nj

Iselin, NJ

#10 Oct 14, 2009
Let it be known that those of you who are speaking without knowing the reason why this tragedy happened need to shut the hell up and stop assuming the unnecessary. The police and media are trying to make it seem like this was a drug related incident and that is not the case. Everybody is quick to talk as soon as an incident involes blacks but the white people are just as guilty and trifiling as the next person. If you don't know the story and are going by what you read in the paper then obviously you were not educated enough in knowing right from wrong. Keep your mouths shut and don't be quick to criticize cause this can happen to anyone and you wouldn't like it if these lies were being said against your loved ones. So back off and let these families try to have some positive thoughts and peace of mind. They don't need comments from sorry ass people that don't know what the hell they are talking about!
mona-L

Iselin, NJ

#11 Oct 14, 2009
My condolences to Aunt Darlene,Shirley and the girls and the Travis family.
Ms. Kathy stay strong and have faith for the lord is good and he will take care of Shaun and bring him back to you and your family.
Poppy, keep your head up and stay strong.Jessica I love you girl and I am here if you need me. My prayers are with all of you and together through prayer we will make shaun better and bring him home.
God bless you all!
mistermister

United States

#12 Oct 14, 2009
I hear they were just going over someones house to drink punch and have cookies.........then this Rafeal Olmo POS said " hey thats the kid Shawn who has been snitching and wears a bullet proof vest, I think I'l shoot him in the head " and he did. Now lets see who wears BULLET PROOF VESTS..........Police Officers, Military, FBI, CIA some Armored Car Drivers and DRUG DEALERS. From what is says on the NJDOC web site these two were the later.........DRUG DEALERS.........with children. Maybe the VILLAGE of MONKEYS LEADER could go visit Shawn and see if the hospital can bust out some SICKLE CELL let you do a line of that go back to the VILLAGE where you live infect the rest of the MONKEYS then you could all die. You could get the NOBEL PEACE PRIZE for making the town a safer place
smh

Mays Landing, NJ

#13 Oct 14, 2009
i agree mistermister you are so right everyone knows that all the people included in this "shoot out" are all to blame ! point blank !!! when you're in the game you know that one day you'll be getting that phone call so why is everyone going crazy ? like one is better then the other. they all were in the game and they all were in the wrong. few less pushers in the streets.

Since: Oct 09

ex Egg Harbor Resident

#14 Oct 14, 2009
new am testing

Since: Oct 09

ex Egg Harbor Resident

#15 Oct 14, 2009
I had lived in Egg Harbor for many years and know all the parties whom this tragedy has touched. My condolences go out to all families. I have been reading the blogs,read the news,and watched the news channel. I am shocked and in disbelieve of all I read and see in the media. Lets talk honestly and reality.

Egg Harbor City is a small town and everyone knows everyone, and everyone knows those that have chosen a life different from what their respectable families have taught them. Both families love their family members involved in the tragedy, but lets be honest, ALL these boys, victims and suspect were out there playing the street game and putting their hands in the fire knowing that they could get burn one day.Families always see the good , but have a hard time admitting when these things happen that this kids(now grown men) chose that lifestyle.

They were all friends once and played together against others, but sadly they turned on each other. I am not saying any of them are bad kids or didn't help children etc. but Egg Harbor residents that watched these kids grow, know what these kids were doing. Everyday people don't wear bulletproof jackets especially in a apartment complex where most of their relatives live. You use an umbrella only when you know it's going to rain, right? I am assuming they were all armed too, which if they were means they are all responsible for this tragedy and were knowing participants.

The media doesn't know anything you say, but a police history record has told them what lifestyle these kids have had for a long time. The news said families were talking about retaliation. I wonder against who? As I said all these families are people that don't live the lifestyle these boys(now men) have chosen. You don't see any hanging in street corners selling or using drugs. Why must innocent families that only work and take care of their families be target of the stupidity all these boys were ALL involved with.

I know everyone is hurting and hurt and pain gets mixed with hate, but these boys have shown the ultimate hate and that needs to stop in Egg Harbor. That hate must stop so we don't continue to lose any more of the youth in Egg Harbor City. Remember there is a God that will judge us all one day, and he and those boys know the real truth. So honor them but don't make them all perfect people because none of them were perfect abiding citizens.
mona-L

Iselin, NJ

#16 Oct 14, 2009
mistermister u don't know what the hell your talking about. Maybe u should b the one resting for all the shit your talking. The only monkeys that you need to worry about is the "crackers" the name that your race lives up to. You can talk shit all you want but like I said u don't know shit.Mayb you need a shot of sicklecell so that you can handle the reality or maybe u just need some actright to put u in your place and be taught a lesson. We got the upper hand no matter what people say and in the end we will win. Cause my motto is the 6P's and we fight to win - haven't lost one yet so watch your mouth and lay low cause the ride is just beginning
steve hammonton

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Oct 14, 2009
Sandy you will be missed and not forgotten. To all the haters if you don't know keep your mouth shut. Sandy you were a good man to the family stay strong. Believe me he will pay for what he did to you. You will be missed R.I.P. Sandman god bless the family and all friends. Oh by the way mistermister you have a big f****** mouth be a man and post your real name so you can see what time it is smart mouth but what goes around comes around you will get yours one day you racist f*** you will never know when it is coming it might be now today tomorrow or the next day but believe me mother f***** it's coming. By the way he was a human being not a monkey. The only monkey is you you kkk f***.
steve hammonton

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Oct 14, 2009
Now lets see who wears BULLET PROOF VESTS........ u are going to need one. pos
mistermister

United States

#19 Oct 15, 2009
Right to the HATE..........I see you went to the same EHC school by the way you make up your sentences. Its nice to see even MONA the BONA rider, even wants to kill someone. Now our nice little town can be more like P'ville, you never hear of white people shooting each other. Ironic how this happened in a high crime area black and hispanic strong hold. They were so nice to buy kids ICE CREAM with drug money, I am just so sad he didn't have a machine gun or some fire bombs to take that whole mess out. I hear they had kids, do you think that would have made them stop selling drugs.........nope. Because they are SCUM the whole bunch of Travis kids have been in JAIL but I guess that is because WHITIE took them from the MONKEY JUNGLE and made them pick cotton. By pickin cotton they learned how to make bundles, the bundles were filled with HEROIN....DOPE....CRACK. Hey MONA da BONA rider do you know why they call us CRACKERS??? You see when a MONKEY SLAVE would get out of line the BOSSMAN would take his whip and CRACK HER, I think EHCPD should start whipping you MONKEYS to make you feel like the old days when you knew your place.
explain 2 me

United States

#21 Oct 15, 2009
mistermister it sounds like u obviously either got beat the f*ck up by shawn be for or he prolly f**ked you and left you hanging!!! i dont care about the racist ish that you keep saying but what bothers me is that your trynna air his name out there like he is a bad man more people loved him then hated him!!! AND 4 EVERYONES INFO SHAWN IS STILL ALIVE!!!!! but only thru a machine 4 now....
please pray for him those who care. as you can see he's touched so many lives for the better. shawn is a rare breed. AND BY THE WAY PU**Y SHAWN HAS HELD ON TO THE SAME JOB FOR MULTIPLE YEARS and was taking care of his kids and family by putting in overtime. NOW tell me if you cant respect the man for that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Egg Harbor City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2013 Top-Rated auto diagnostic tool MB Star C3 ... (Jul '13) Jun 29 giuseppe Mike 5
Dating A Doctor Jun 24 kawa 2
News Egg Harbor City detective accused of using poli... (Jul '14) Jan '15 Hondo 2
surprised by detective Steven Hadley being guilty? (Oct '14) Oct '14 6b8abc 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Jersey... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Josh 43
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Jersey... (Oct '10) Aug '14 Crack Corn 34
any1 kno any updates on DT Steven Hadley of EHC... (Jul '14) Jul '14 aland 5
More from around the web

Egg Harbor City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Egg Harbor City Mortgages