EHC officials debate fate of rescue m...

EHC officials debate fate of rescue mission satellite office

There are 1 comment on the Lower Township Gazette story from Feb 3, 2010, titled EHC officials debate fate of rescue mission satellite office. In it, Lower Township Gazette reports that:

EGG HARBOR CITY The Atlantic City Rescue Mission has come under fire from city officials for not following the proper procedures when it set up shop here for its latest effort to aid the struggling residents of Atlantic County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lower Township Gazette.

Lynne R

Willow Grove, PA

#1 Feb 4, 2010
I think the Rescue Missions Egg Harbor location has noble intentions. Sometimes it seems like policy makers and do-gooders trip over each otherís feet when it comes to helping others in need. Fortunately I have a job and am not in any danger of being laid off but I have neighbors who are in that boat. I would hope they would be able to take advantage of utility or mortgage assistance, if they were to need that kind of help until their job situation turns around. We all have to be willing to help each other out. Thatís all I know. It's nice to think that the Mission is at least trying to make a difference.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Egg Harbor City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
julian phil heggie (Jul '08) Mar '17 JRD 22
Bartlett Landing Townhomes Tuckerton, NJ Inquiry (Jun '10) Mar '17 MCcrimmon 12
News 2 dead in apparent murder-suicide at NJ clinic (Mar '09) Feb '17 Her side- 71
Joey Catalano Jan '17 Spalmer62 1
News Police receive complaints about two more South ... (Aug '06) Dec '16 Lynessa 228
please tell me your point of view (Oct '07) Sep '16 BLM 2
Hey South Jersey. (Aug '16) Aug '16 Mike Delude 1

Egg Harbor City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Egg Harbor City Mortgages