Playground project moves one step closer with latest fundraiser

There are 2 comments on the Feb 5, 2010, Lower Township Gazette story titled Playground project moves one step closer with latest fundraiser. In it, Lower Township Gazette reports that:

EGG HARBOR CITY The Buffalo Avenue Playground Committee held yet another fundraiser on Friday, Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lower Township Gazette.

Playground Inspect Pros

Morris Plains, NJ

#1 Feb 7, 2010
You may want to consider the resources available from Kaboom.org . http://kaboom.org/ They are a volunteer based organization that's dedicated helping communities with their playground projections. Also, check Outback Steak House to see if they'll sponsor a fund raising event. Some locations provide food/servers for free. Good Luck.
jad

Birmingham, AL

#2 Feb 8, 2010
Just get a hold of Dominica Recreation (Dick Cominica) in Longwood FL 800-432-0162. They represent GameTime, the oldest manufacturer of commercial playground in the country. Kaboom is just a middle man who tries to get a cut. They go to companies like Dominica....so why not go straight yourself. We are the same kind of co as him, and believe me, we'd love to do business with you....so will he!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Egg Harbor City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2013 Top-Rated auto diagnostic tool MB Star C3 ... (Jul '13) Apr 17 eobd2fr 4
Black Women White Men Apr 4 Username 3
News Canceling E-ZPass account not so easy (Sep '08) Mar '15 Want my money back 22
News Egg Harbor City detective accused of using poli... (Jul '14) Jan '15 Hondo 2
Dating A Doctor Jan '15 kally white 1
Sugar Daddy Websites Jan '15 kally white 1
surprised by detective Steven Hadley being guilty? (Oct '14) Oct '14 6b8abc 1
More from around the web

Egg Harbor City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]