Unfair

Mar 10, 2009 Read more: CourierPostOnline

I am a parishioner of St. Nicholas Parish in Egg Harbor City. On April 3, 2008, we were informed our parish would merge with another church 12 miles away.

Read more
Maryarena

Lenni, PA

#1 Mar 10, 2009
I too have been giving our seniors alot of thought too. It is heartless to leave our Catholic seniors without a place where they can go to worship with other Catholics. It's incomprehensible that Bishop Galante hasn't given any thought to the parishioners that aren't able to drive and they walk to church because no matter where in Egg Harbor you reside our Parish is at a location where we all can get there by walking.

Bishop Galante I am sure is aware of the many other non Catholic Churches that exist in Egg Harbor City, and will be pushing most of our parishioners to assist other non Catholic services and possibly converting to other religions that are only too eager to make Catholics feel that the Catholic church has let them down by pushing them out of their home parish.

Write letters tirelessly to all whom will listen, and daily to Bishop Galante if that is what is necessary to make him understand that he can not close or take away any services that the ONLY Catholic Parish in Egg Harbor City has.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Egg Harbor City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2013 Top-Rated auto diagnostic tool MB Star C3 ... (Jul '13) 18 hr eobd2fr 4
Black Women White Men Apr 4 Username 3
News Canceling E-ZPass account not so easy (Sep '08) Mar '15 Want my money back 22
News Egg Harbor City detective accused of using poli... (Jul '14) Jan '15 Hondo 2
Dating A Doctor Jan '15 kally white 1
Sugar Daddy Websites Jan '15 kally white 1
surprised by detective Steven Hadley being guilty? Oct '14 6b8abc 1
More from around the web

Egg Harbor City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]