Did you ,know the mayors son is gay?

Did you ,know the mayors son is gay?

Posted in the Egg Harbor City Forum

Since: Feb 07

Mays Landing, NJ

#2 Apr 5, 2007
What's wrong with being gay?(And pssst..I'm not gay)

Since: Feb 07

Mays Landing, NJ

#4 Apr 10, 2007
Slammy wrote:
Being gay is a sin.
Define "sin".
New Creation

Villas, NJ

#6 Apr 11, 2007
Anything that is against Gods word is sin to us, read the Bible it stands for Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth. God Loves People But He Hates Sin.

Since: Feb 07

Mays Landing, NJ

#7 Apr 12, 2007
Just because *you* believe a god exists and that this god inspired a bunch of sheep herders to write down a bunch of stuff in a book and claim it was his word and his law, doesn't make it so.

"Sin" is a religious term that implies a god to judge. Since we have no evidence to support the existence of a god, there is no "sin". There IS responsibility and there ARE conequences, but there is no "sin".

You need to not be so concerned with peoples' personal choices and preferences and what they do in private and more concerned with yourself.

Since: Jul 07

South New Jersey

#8 Jul 30, 2007
rara_avis91 wrote:
Just because *you* believe a god exists and that this god inspired a bunch of sheep herders to write down a bunch of stuff in a book and claim it was his word and his law, doesn't make it so.
"Sin" is a religious term that implies a god to judge. Since we have no evidence to support the existence of a god, there is no "sin". There IS responsibility and there ARE conequences, but there is no "sin".
You need to not be so concerned with peoples' personal choices and preferences and what they do in private and more concerned with yourself.
I personally believe that no one is born gay. it's all in the head and a persons choice of a lifestyle..I wouldn't judge anyone for their choice because no one on earth is free of sin. However.I gather from your post you don't believe in the bible or the God we of many different religions belief in, That too is your choice and that is fine, But you tell me something, if the entire world decided to be gay, men with men and women with women, how will these families procreate children to continue humanity.I never heard two men getting pregnant or two women getting pregnant! So no matter how anyone puts it, the natural process is a man and a woman are needed to procreate a life! Scientist still haven't discovered a formula on how to create a life from two sperms or two eggs!!hmmm Don't you wonder just a little where did you come from? And I am certain we didn't get here from the apes, because I wonder then why did they stop changing into the human form. I also feel that no one has the right to come into a public forum and disclose anyone's private life, the Mayor is the one making decisions and his sons lifestyle has nothing to do with him performing his job duties.
livin in hell harbor

Linwood, NJ

#9 Aug 3, 2007
What difference does it make ?? He's still a human being and somebody's child. If this is infact true...he's still worthy of love and respect. Unless he's somebody like you who hates people without justification. YOU ( the orignator of this post) are obviously miserable. Try getting a life.I bet your just as ugly outside as you are inside. Heaven help you for judging someone. But dont worry one day you'll be judged too. And you'll have to answer for every cruel thing you've ever said or did.
mullicarotten

Conshohocken, PA

#11 Jan 19, 2008
your kidding me right? He is not gay, i have known this person for a long time. He was brought up to be a gentleman, with care and compassion, morals and values. and besides Gay is defined as being happy, cheerful, and that he is so get a life and start another rumor this time try using you as the subject
MIssRed

Higganum, CT

#13 Mar 16, 2008
Just wondering Mulli...are you suggesting that gay people are incapable of being caring and compassionate with morals and values?

And to Mary - what would you say to people who knew they were "different" from early childhood and only when they came to terms with being gay finally found peace in their lives?

The bottom line is this: no matter what faith you subcribe to, no one REALLY knows what happens on Judgement Day until that day.

God loves me just as I am, and I know God doesn't make mistakes.
tuckerton nj

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Apr 7, 2008
stay away thanks
Billy Bob

United States

#15 Nov 20, 2008
mullicarotten wrote:
your kidding me right? He is not gay, i have known this person for a long time. He was brought up to be a gentleman, with care and compassion, morals and values. and besides Gay is defined as being happy, cheerful, and that he is so get a life and start another rumor this time try using you as the subject
Is that why he was booted from the CITY lake for selling HEROIN
LEH

United States

#16 Nov 26, 2008
CITY lake? Which lake in Tuckerton is the CITY lake?
Billy Bob

United States

#17 Dec 12, 2008
LEH wrote:
CITY lake? Which lake in Tuckerton is the CITY lake?
Egg Harbor Lake
OP-s English sucks

Jersey City, NJ

#19 Dec 21, 2008
I do not care if the mayor's son is gay or not but I am very concerned with your command of the English language. You should have typed your incendiary comment like so:
Did you know? The Mayor's son is gay!
Tuckerton has a wonderful Elementary school. I suggest that you look into going back for a few classes.
braindead resident

United States

#20 Dec 21, 2008
OP-s English sucks wrote:
I do not care if the mayor's son is gay or not but I am very concerned with your command of the English language. You should have typed your incendiary comment like so:
Did you know? The Mayor's son is gay!
Tuckerton has a wonderful Elementary school. I suggest that you look into going back for a few classes.
I don't think they are talking about the Tuckerton mayor's son.I think the OP posted this in the wrong town AND used bad english
LoveEHCdeadheads

Seattle, WA

#21 Jan 26, 2009
The only time you should care if someone is gay is if you are interested in sleeping with them. Otherwise you should mind your own damn business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Egg Harbor City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Sue & Lisa Farrell (Dec '09) Dec '15 Mike DeLude 5
How to activate xtool x100 pad tablet key progr... Nov '15 Ambrosio 1
Rich Men Dating Sites (Jan '15) Nov '15 abbie3185 2
News Police receive complaints about two more South ... (Aug '06) Oct '15 sammy disano 225
2013 Top-Rated auto diagnostic tool MB Star C3 ... (Jul '13) Sep '15 sunshine424399 5
News Egg Harbor City detective accused of using poli... (Jul '14) Jan '15 Hondo 2
surprised by detective Steven Hadley being guilty? (Oct '14) Oct '14 6b8abc 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Egg Harbor City Mortgages