Who do you support for Sheriff in Ill...

Who do you support for Sheriff in Illinois (Effingham County) in 2010?

Posted in the Effingham Forum

kremer

Brownstown, IL

#1 Nov 2, 2010
Better person, experience in criminal investigations and has best interest of the county in mind not sitting at donut shop all am putting down the mayor and other local officials.
djk

Brownstown, IL

#2 Nov 2, 2010
Wills will be better sheriff because of his experience and knowledge of the law and investigation skills.He does not spend his morning at the Donut shop, criticizing Mayor and local officers. Willis is a good and fair person with the interest of the county in mind and willing to service and protect the people of the county.
Richard Marks

Grand Prairie, TX

#3 Nov 2, 2010
John is the greatest.
Mark

Des Moines, IA

#4 Nov 2, 2010
Experienced and no law enforcement problems since Monnet has been in office
Karin

Mattoon, IL

#5 Nov 3, 2010
John Monnet has kept this community safe for every year he has been in office, and, WHY would a community want to elect some one that has never been a leader, plus, a person that led such a cut-throat campaign. Sounds like a bully to me, in my opinion.
As far as the donut shop goes, I would think a community would LIKE to see their sheriff accessible at a local establishment periodically. I am sure many questions are asked, and discussed with Sheriff John, by the patrons,in a relaxed atmosphere. My goodness, John has done, and will do a terrific job as our Sheriff. He makes me feel safe, knowing that he will command his deputies to do what is best for Effingham County residents.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Effingham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pregnant and looking for friends Jul '15 Newmama 1
Debate: Marijuana - Effingham, IL (Sep '10) Jul '15 tax payer 13
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Jul '15 Ivoted 38
Congratulations Rotary Jun '15 Deceive 1
News Police: 2 dead, 6 wounded in city shootings sin... Jun '15 reality is a crutch 1
Poll Heartland: Tabloid Twister out of control..don'... Jun '15 MuDuD 0
Catholic Charities (Oct '10) May '15 Shocked 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Effingham Mortgages