Edwardsville teacher marijuana farmer

Edwardsville teacher marijuana farmer

Posted in the Edwardsville Forum

JustMe

United States

#1 Apr 11, 2012
Since the truth about Edwardsville seems to be coming out here how about another dizzy
The son of the GMC dealer was nailed for having a marijuana farm in his jointly owned house with his wife, a special ed teacher in district 7.
Usually however Assistant States Attorney and very close...and I mean close friend of Nina Baird Stephanie Robbins jumps in for an asset seizure. Even if the numbers dont add up she still files as she says to protect the counties interests
So tell us Stephanie how you are ignoring a situation where 25 marijuana plants were being grown in a house right off Meridian road in a home owned by a school teacher?
Talk about preferential treatment...scheech
nottrayvon

Staunton, IL

#2 Apr 13, 2012
What GMC dealer?

the white power ranger

“Try my Troll House cookies!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3 Apr 15, 2012
ummmm...whats is the teachers name?
GMC

United States

#4 Apr 19, 2012
Was it the Former Four Flags dealers kid and daughter in law?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edwardsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is up with the poor business at cullop Jen... Mon Momsworld 7
Crazy bit*h at great clips in Edwardsville Feb 19 Madone 4
New Drug Dealer In Town Feb 17 Sam Mythmyerstein 13
News Walmart shoplifters spray deodorant, fire shots... (Mar '15) Feb 15 Anonymous 17
Edwardsville wants more school taxes Feb 15 Overtaxed 1
News Joshua Jewell charged with Highland home invasion (Feb '13) Feb 13 BlackStall019 8
Triad school registration Feb 10 Amy 2

Edwardsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Edwardsville Mortgages