Ranting Bitch

Troy, IL

#1 Feb 7, 2013
Sooo Ummm SLUT!!! Haha bitch talks shit and cant take it back hides behind her mom and cant fight her own fight haha dating a sophomore! bahhahaha He just wants his dick wet and he will get it from her haha
Yes you are

Alton, IL

#2 Mar 20, 2013
...a ranting bitch

So you wanted him to get his dick wet with you?
There's probably a reason why he doesn't want to do that.
yepp

United States

#3 Apr 17, 2013
yeah she's a slut. she could be so pretty but since she's fat she thinks being a slut is the only way to get attention. her sister Samantha is a slut to. she dates dudes but has a ton of Guy friends? hard to belive that they are all just friends.
betcha

United States

#4 Apr 21, 2013
agree both sluts almost was with sam but didn't feel like being cheated on
wow

United States

#5 Jul 9, 2013
I know both of them. They don't even live in troy anymore. Kris just likes boys and Sam is just a tease. Kris doesn't know how to love one guy and Sam loves all her exs. Both of them are messed up I guess they get it from there mother!
Troy

O Fallon, IL

#6 Aug 9, 2014
wow wrote:
I know both of them. They don't even live in troy anymore. Kris just likes boys and Sam is just a tease. Kris doesn't know how to love one guy and Sam loves all her exs. Both of them are messed up I guess they get it from there mother!
Kristina and her sister are both better people than most Troy kids. They're some of the few that haven't gotten knocked up or had abortions; Troy has gone downhill, yes. But those girls are a lot better than most of the heathens that Troy has created.
lhh

Addison, TX

#7 Aug 11, 2014
Just because they haven't had kids or abortion doesnt mean they arent nasty for screwing hella dudes and who knows they could have std

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edwardsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Early Voting Begins Today Oct 22 Linda Davis 1
any bi or gay in troy? Oct 20 Kxksndnfdksk 1
She's a homewrecker (Feb '14) Oct 20 Zeb 10
Ariston Cafe put up for sale Oct 19 x ace 1
Richard Van Hook (Jan '09) Oct 16 michelle b 37
picture of buster workman house (Nov '08) Oct 15 Greer 18
What in the heck was Cahokia? (Dec '10) Oct 15 IC U 123
Edwardsville Dating
Find my Match

Edwardsville Jobs