collinsville cops ( men have no rights)

collinsville cops ( men have no rights)

Posted in the Edwardsville Forum

Collinsville, IL

#1 Apr 10, 2013
Why is it if there's s domestic issue in Collinsville the man is quick too be arrested, or be told too be a man and deal with it? Even if the woman is at fault or should be arrested. Where are the mans rights. Any woman can go too the Collinsville pd say there scared and the male accused will harassed and persecuted. Now turn that around and My self and other male friends have had situations where the Collinsville pd should of stepped up and arrested a female who had assaulted a male and the male was told too be a man and deal with it. The law must work both ways or it's not law. Are we a lawless town?
I don't wanna over generalize and say all Collinsville cops are bad or anything. But I see this growing trend of mans rights being brushed aside. Maybe we should be men. Start thinking bout a civil case since are right are being infringed upon. Just sayn. Iv never hit a lady and never will I never been in trouble with the law. And one time in my life I ask the cops for help, I have no rights when I was the victim. How many men has this happened too in Collinsville?
oh yeah

Mount Vernon, IL

#2 May 20, 2013
collinsville cops believe many things. one, thinking that they are above the law and own the town. two, believing that they are far tougher than any cage fighter to ever walk. three, think that they are quite the ladies men. and the list goes on from there. in those cases, they are probably trying to stud it up for the ladies would be my guess. really classy heroes they are, breaking the law all of the time.

Glen Carbon, IL

#3 May 21, 2013
Wasnt a Collinsville cop accused of demanding sexual favors from a woman?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edwardsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2 shot outside Pontoon Beach sports bar (Nov '08) Tue Harley hardman 3
News Pontoon Beach man hit by train (Jun '10) Tue TheWhitePowerRanger 15
People with brick face but sided houses... get ... Mar 18 Tim Taylor 2
Fight at Macís time out Mar 18 Curious 1
Confused Mar 18 Really 32
ICanFeelYou Mar 18 Wake Up 2
Sara belz who is she exactly Mar 15 Shame 3

Edwardsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Edwardsville Mortgages