Police blotter for June 2

There are 6 comments on the Jun 6, 2008, Alton Telegraph story titled Police blotter for June 2. In it, Alton Telegraph reports that:

Brandon Craig, 20, of Springfield, was charged Monday with two counts of unlawful possession of a controlled substance, Class X, and one count of unlawful possession of marijuana.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alton Telegraph.

Bad Boy

Belleville, IL

#1 Jun 7, 2008
Bad Boy , Bad Boy , whatcha gonna do - whatcha gonna do when they come for you ? lol
yoo-hoo

Columbia, IL

#2 Jun 9, 2008
Bad Boy wrote:
Bad Boy , Bad Boy , whatcha gonna do - whatcha gonna do when they come for you ? lol
who is he?
Bad Boy

Belleville, IL

#3 Jun 9, 2008
yoo-hoo wrote:
<quoted text>who is he?
I don't know who he is , just know he was stupid enough to get busted . I don't even know why that made it to topix . This is something that happens every day everywhere .

“Hate Cahokia Area”

Since: Jun 08

Cahokia IL

#4 Jun 10, 2008
Who cares believe me hes only one of millions out there doing the stupid shit
Wasteland

East Alton, IL

#5 Jun 11, 2008
Bad Boy wrote:
<quoted text> I don't even know why that made it to topix .
It could in the Cahokia Topix area because of the second person in the report, who happens to live in Cahokia.
EDWARDSVILLE - Dennis L. Coggins, 46, of Cahokia, was charged Monday with aggravated driving under the influence.
oh well-

Troy, IL

#6 Jul 2, 2008
how come we only have june 2nd police record of this event. we do not have a paper any more to read about our town i hate that. the paper was nice to read about the town. we knew who and what and when some one got arrested and why, we had taffic violation in there , things happening around town. Would be nice if the police would put their info in topix for us like it was in paper. You know blood drives and bbq's and yard sales eyc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edwardsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Morning-after' pill focus of court case (Mar '08) Thu MomaMeata 10
Thanks Apr 22 Thanks 1
keely wathan (Aug '14) Apr 21 yup 11
Karma Apr 21 yellowink 2
Review: MNM Properties LLC Residential Contractor Apr 21 rchl 1
traduction Apr 20 TheGraduate 2
Clean-up Apr 19 Confused neighbor 1
More from around the web

Edwardsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE