velvetmorning

New Salisbury, IN

#1 Nov 7, 2012
looking for my grandchildren. Jessica, Hannah, and Lane Micheal Francis please help me find my loves.
stop looking

Wood River, IL

#2 Apr 12, 2013
They live on Park St. in Collinsville. I believe the address might be 323 E. Park. Good luck!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3 Apr 18, 2013
People need to think before they post. Maybe these people do not want to be found. Did you ever think of that. Maybe they don't want anything to do with the people that are looking.
velvetmorning

La Porte, IN

#4 May 1, 2013
Lisa62234 wrote:
People need to think before they post. Maybe these people do not want to be found. Did you ever think of that. Maybe they don't want anything to do with the people that are looking.
we will see Lord lift this person up that is so hateful. Can't fix stupid. But God can and will pro-veil.
velvetmorning

La Porte, IN

#5 May 1, 2013
Lisa62234 wrote:
People need to think before they post. Maybe these people do not want to be found. Did you ever think of that. Maybe they don't want anything to do with the people that are looking.
Thanks. Our God is a very big God!!!!!!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#6 May 16, 2013
You do not need to pray for me. Pray for yourself. I heard the stories about you!!!
Sis

Rolla, MO

#7 May 17, 2013
velvetmorning wrote:
looking for my grandchildren. Jessica, Hannah, and Lane Micheal Francis please help me find my loves.
Velvetmorning it beaks my heart to see someone such as yourself searching for your grandchildren. Could you please provide a little more information about them and I will ask around. How old are they? What color is their hair? What do they look like? Any personality, physical or behavioral traits that might stand out or be recognizable? Any scars, freckles or birth marks? Piercings or tattoos?
Sis

Rolla, MO

#8 May 17, 2013
Breaks

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#9 May 17, 2013
Sis wrote:
<quoted text> Velvetmorning it beaks my heart to see someone such as yourself searching for your grandchildren. Could you please provide a little more information about them and I will ask around. How old are they? What color is their hair? What do they look like? Any personality, physical or behavioral traits that might stand out or be recognizable? Any scars, freckles or birth marks? Piercings or tattoos?
These kids do not want to be found. What part of that do you not understand???
Concerned Citizen

Hungary

#10 May 18, 2013
Do kids these not want to be found or does a parent that ran off with them not want them to be found? Come on Lisa you are taking this way to personal. What is your stake in all of this? Are you one of those kids? Your post seem like that of an adult. What gives?
Huh

Mesquite, NV

#11 May 21, 2013
Who is looking for kids? How old are these kids?

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#12 May 25, 2013
I am not one of these kids. I do however know these kids and they do not want to be found by this person. As soon as I told Jessica that this was on here she almost started crying and said she does not want this person to know where she is. She is very afraid of being found. She is not really missing she is with her mother and her mother takes very good care of these kids. She provides very well for them. There mother did not run off with them.
BlondytTheirAUNT

Hopkinsville, KY

#13 May 28, 2013
Ok Lisa this one is for you my dear..... How dare you come on here acting like a #itch for starters and how dare you try to talk sh it about my mother she has never done anything to them. You wanna talk about sstories here's one for you how bout all the crap melody has done their mother huh.... She was prosecuted for identity theft for stealing social security numbers yeah ok and yes she did in fact take off with the kids to ya'll so don't come on here and lie just makes ya look worse than you really are! Got another true story for ya my mother had to teach Melody how to be a mother cause she had no clue and always got irritated with them my mom took melody into her house when her own mother could never be a real mother to her. My mom has done alot for them babies MY NIECES AND NEPHEW! until she took off and wouldn't let anyone see them anymore so thats the true story. it's been what good 13 years she's kept them so low key we couldn't contact them or send them a card even or anything. we are their family as well and you can not change that no matter how hard you try you can't remove their blood line catch what I'm sayin to ya!!! She's their grandmother and I am their aunt and not a day goes by we don't think about them and wish we could just see how they are and have grown. we love them! that will never change. and yes my mother wants to reunite with her grandchildren because she doesn't have much time left, its not fair to Jessie, Hannah, and Lane to not know their family especially when there was no reason to run off and keep them out of contact thats horrible and I am here to tell you here and now don't be running your mouth to my mother cause I got this now and I am asking you to back the hell off and stop starting crap cause I will put an end to it we're not here to feud with one we are not concerned with we were looking for the kids so she could atleast see or know how they are and her have the chance to let them know how much she loves and misses them everyday. I do not see a damn thing wrong with that the only reason you say they don't wanna be found is because of the stories you sandy and melody have turned and twisted and put in their heads and shame on you for that GOD DOES KNOW SEES AND HE HEARS!!! So, therefore with all my input being said you will not be coming at my mother you CAN COME AT ME I'LL TAKE CARE OF HER LIGHT WORK LOL SO NOW I WILL ASK THIS ONE MORE TIME HAVE A HEART AND GIVE THEM THE CHANCE TO REUNITE BEFORE ITS TOO LATE. I know I will not be a happy camper if it comes to her not having that chance that's something that would be cruel and not how you should be and that's something that I promise you, I WILL NEVER FORGET!!!! THEN THAT'S WHEN THE SIDE OF ME WILL COME OUT YOU REALLY DON'T WANNA SEE. BY THE WAY LISA ... DAVID WANTS YOUR NUMBER SO HE CAN TALK TO YOU. BUT, AGAIN I'LL REMIND YA IN CASE YA DIDN'T CATCH IT THE FIRST TIME DON'T BE TALKING SH IT TO MY MOM DO YA UNDERSTAND ME NOW, CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW, DOES THAT REGISTER???? I SURE HOPE SO CAUSE I HATE REPEATING MYSELF. THERE YA GO, IF YA GOT A PROBLEM COME ON DOWN BIG GIRL BRING YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES WITH YA TOO CAUSE YOU'RE GONNA NEED THEM! NOW I AM DONE WITH YA!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#14 May 28, 2013
I am not the Lisa you think I am. I am not their Aunt. I am just the mother of a friend of theirs and they lived down the street from me. They have since moved however I still see them regularly. For some reason these children are afraid of your family. I only know the stories the kids have told me. I do not know your family stories. What I do know is that it is not fair to put someones personal information out on the internet. Would you like it if someone put you out there like that? Jessie, Hannah and Lane all 3 have told me they do not want to know you and I am sorry if that hurts all of you and if your mother is ill then that does make thinks worse, but no amount of convincing is going to make these kids think anything other than what they think.
I do not know who David is and I do not put my number out for anyone. If you would like you can send me private messages to give me your contact information and I will pass it on and see if it goes anywhere.
CablecarLarry

De Soto, MO

#15 May 31, 2013
Aunt Blondy has removed all doubt about which group is psychotic and dangerous. Sorry about Grandma's health. But as the sying goes, "You made your bed now you can sleep in it."

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#16 Jun 2, 2013
CablecarLarry wrote:
Aunt Blondy has removed all doubt about which group is psychotic and dangerous. Sorry about Grandma's health. But as the sying goes, "You made your bed now you can sleep in it."
Unfortunately their are always 3 sides to a story, the moms side, the dads side and the true side. We will never know for sure who is telling the truth. Can you say that they are 100% telling the truth? And I cannot say that moms side is 100% telling the truth but what I do know is the kids are old enough to make their decisions not to be involved with them and they have made that decision. I am sorry for all involved but there is not much that I can do about it and I can sleep fine because I did not cause the problem. This all started just because I said it wasn't right to put someones personal information out there. I don't want my address put out for everyone and I am sure not many people would. But I got called hateful for that. I don't see how I was hateful until I was called that. I own the fact that I did get hateful after the fact but when I put my first post I was just stating a fact from Jessie!! Sorry again if this hurts anyone but I am just saying what I have been told!
true

United States

#17 Jun 4, 2013
CablecarLarry wrote:
Aunt Blondy has removed all doubt about which group is psychotic and dangerous. Sorry about Grandma's health. But as the sying goes, "You made your bed now you can sleep in it."

. Obviously u don't know anything either how would you feel if someone ripped your family out of your life think bout it my mom has cancer how dare u say she made her own bed mow has to lie in it . Your opinion doesn't men cram to me no ones ever hurt these babies and never will. But i know the corruption they are around truth Will prevail one d ay even tho theresm any sides id rather talk to them and hear their feelings not everyone else's on here!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#18 Jun 7, 2013
I guess until the kids decide to get on here and tell you how they feel then this discussion is over. And true you are the only one that can make the effort. You are the one who still can take the steps to find out what they want.
velvetmorning

United States

#19 Nov 12, 2013
Lisa62234, David is now in the area he will be contacting them so the truth will come out.
velvetmorning

United States

#20 Dec 15, 2013
Dear Jessica, this is your grandmother, sweetheart we want you to know don't be scared, you were my little lady when you use to go to church with me. we love you all and it breaks my heart your mother would tell such lies. you are and have been very much loved and missed. shame on the ones that have fed you so much crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edwardsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 5 hr Weneedchange 150
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 7 hr Blwlgo 1,923
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 hr D-U-H 49,807
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 12 hr Common Sense 4,023
pervet (Mar '13) 16 hr BastionBloke 13
Charles auto repair Mon chuck 5
Mike Tidwell Sep 13 Jim 2
•••
•••
Edwardsville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Edwardsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Edwardsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Edwardsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Edwardsville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••