Robbers Hold Casey's General Store Employees at Gunpoint

Full story: KPLR-11 9
Workers were inside the Casey`s General Store on Pontoon Road near Cargill Road just after midnight Wednesday. Full Story
Ms K

Jefferson City, MO

#1 Feb 6, 2013
Where's the picture??
Jam

Granite City, IL

#2 Feb 6, 2013
Ms K wrote:
Where's the picture??
What picture ????
2cuss

Granite City, IL

#3 Feb 6, 2013
Just another chimp doing what chimps do best. Thank god no humans were killed. Expect plenty more of this when the weather warms up. Given the rise in the ape population in Granite, people are going to die this summer.....its really scary, and not the kind of crime granite natives are used to. If you work at a place like this, or have loved ones that do, I'd think about quitting if I were you, or urging your loved ones to find another line of work.
Ms K

Jefferson City, MO

#4 Feb 6, 2013
Well, usually there's a mug shot on line,
(kmov, kdsk) Just wondering why there wasn't a picture posted.
Jam

Granite City, IL

#5 Feb 6, 2013
Ms K wrote:
Don't you have to be charged with a crime before they mug shoot somebody..
Ms K

Jefferson City, MO

#6 Feb 6, 2013
Well, he was arrested there and there are witnesses...caught red handed.?? Idk but i've seen alot of other pics posted or on the news...maybe it'll be there when it's "official."
2cuss

Granite City, IL

#7 Feb 10, 2013
Ms K wrote:
Typical hush crime media tactic. The media does their best to hide the race of the perp when its black on white interracial crime which accounts for 90 something percent of violent interracial crimes. Whens the last time anyone has heard of a white person car jacking a black? LOL The mere thought of such a thing is ridiculous, even to the libbies. Now if this were a white male and the victims had been a negros OMG STOP THE PRESSES! You wouldn't have any trouble finding pics of em then!.... and if someone were hurt, your talking national headlines and attention from the president himself.
eye roll

Pasadena, TX

#8 Feb 11, 2013
Its ok they make it up to black americans. Let a white baby go missing and its national headlines and amber alerts. A black babies family will be lucky if someone will even take a report. It is all sickening! Everybody is the same EXACT RACE...THE HUMAN RACE. The shade of someones skin should never factor into ANYTHING!
2cuss wrote:
<quoted text>Typical hush crime media tactic. The media does their best to hide the race of the perp when its black on white interracial crime which accounts for 90 something percent of violent interracial crimes. Whens the last time anyone has heard of a white person car jacking a black? LOL The mere thought of such a thing is ridiculous, even to the libbies. Now if this were a white male and the victims had been a negros OMG STOP THE PRESSES! You wouldn't have any trouble finding pics of em then!.... and if someone were hurt, your talking national headlines and attention from the president himself.
Jam

Granite City, IL

#9 Feb 11, 2013
Crime is crime no matter what color the person is that does it....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edwardsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 32 min Top of the Heap 4,054
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 50,063
Be aware Tue Be aware 1
Thots Sep 29 yungtraplord 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Sep 29 LOL at Gomer Pyle 78
the kkk (Jan '09) Sep 29 LMAO 7
Kurt Prenzler Sep 28 Mandy 1
Edwardsville Dating
Find my Match

Edwardsville Jobs

Edwardsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Edwardsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Edwardsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]