Off-duty Caseyville officer arrested ...

Off-duty Caseyville officer arrested for battery, assault

There are 21 comments on the KSDK-TV Saint Louis story from Feb 24, 2014, titled Off-duty Caseyville officer arrested for battery, assault. In it, KSDK-TV Saint Louis reports that:

Police arrested an off-duty Caseyville police officer early Saturday morning for battery and assault, according to Collinsville Major Tom Coppotelli.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSDK-TV Saint Louis.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
way2fast4u

Belleville, IL

#1 Feb 24, 2014
This waste of skin has tarnished police officers one more time !! When will he realize he is not above the law and cannot do as he pleases??? The whole blue jean incident was a mess that has costs taxpayers money !! Then he has the nerve to sue the city for his own dumb choice to pursue the shoplifters and put other peoples lives in danger and he refuses to take accountability for His actions He just had a unlocked gun stolen from house less then a year ago and now this .. Some people are control freaks until they lose control ...good riddance former Detective Wilkinson ...
Red Neckerson

Charleston, IL

#2 Feb 24, 2014
way2fast4u wrote:
This waste of skin has tarnished police officers one more time !! When will he realize he is not above the law and cannot do as he pleases??? The whole blue jean incident was a mess that has costs taxpayers money !! Then he has the nerve to sue the city for his own dumb choice to pursue the shoplifters and put other peoples lives in danger and he refuses to take accountability for His actions He just had a unlocked gun stolen from house less then a year ago and now this .. Some people are control freaks until they lose control ...good riddance former Detective Wilkinson ...
Is this the same guy who wrecked the police car in STL?
way2fast4u

Belleville, IL

#3 Feb 24, 2014
Yes and also the same guy that stalks every woman that has even looked his way .. Level 5 stalker
wtf

Garden City, MI

#4 Feb 24, 2014
What is really f ed up about this whole situation is this pos is suppose to protect and serve but yet he beats the piss outta his wife...my baby brother gets into an argument with his amd they give him a felony plus a 50'000$ bond and blast him all over the news saying he beat her..ha then this mutha fer really does beat his wife and gets out to top it off his bond was only $15'000 wtf...u tell me whats wrong here...was my brother in the wrong yes very much so but a woman beater he is not. And they go light on this pos...and yes he is the pos that wrecked in stl probably leaveing his butt buddie Scott millers house...after f ing millers wife and letting miller get him up the rump...ur both crooked as the day is long...and I hope prison is the least u get.

Since: Feb 14

Collinsville, IL

#5 Feb 24, 2014
I for one am anxiously awaiting the last and final news headline involving this coward. Here's in hopes for a never to soon enough exit. Jeff, the thoughts already there so please do it.
dontstopbelievin

United States

#6 Feb 25, 2014
Karma,Karma,Karma, you got to believe in Karma on this one!!
Please don't stop Karma there is one more to get !!!
CHUMP DETECTOR

East Saint Louis, IL

#7 Feb 25, 2014
BILLY BIRKLA wrote:
I for one am anxiously awaiting the last and final news headline involving this coward. Here's in hopes for a never to soon enough exit. Jeff, the thoughts already there so please do it.
SOUNDS LIKE WILKERSON MUST HAVE LOCKED YOU UP IN THE PAST!!
YOU SOUND LIKE A REAL PIECE OF WORK BIRKOLA. MAN UP, CONVICT!!

Since: Feb 14

Collinsville, IL

#8 Feb 25, 2014
CHUMP DETECTOR What would you consider manning up? I have my full name in plain site not a made up name to hide behind. As for this clown locking me up, he could not even catch a blue jean thief little alone something serious. Learn your facts before commenting on something. So now you man up and quit hiding behind keyboard. Quick tidbit for you also, two of my children are by the victim and were in the house so I would choose your words wisely.
not telling

Edwardsville, IL

#9 Feb 25, 2014
CHUMP DETECTOR you are obviously not a good judge of character if you think Wilkinson is a good person and want to judge Billy!
you must be a cop!
CHUMP DETECTOR

East Saint Louis, IL

#10 Feb 25, 2014
not telling wrote:
CHUMP DETECTOR you are obviously not a good judge of character if you think Wilkinson is a good person and want to judge Billy!
you must be a cop!
No, no cop hear, what I responded to was the terrible hatred Birkola showed in his post toward someone else having misfortune. Wilkenson stole his old lady must be the issue.
It's a shame to be a cuckho*d, now I understand.
whatagain

Tulsa, OK

#11 Feb 25, 2014
No cop hear?? Maybe so. You sure cant spell, why defend a coward who would do these sort of things to a woman. You may not be a cop anymore, but your no man either
CHUMP DETECTOR

East Saint Louis, IL

#12 Feb 25, 2014
whatagain wrote:
No cop hear?? Maybe so. You sure cant spell, why defend a coward who would do these sort of things to a woman. You may not be a cop anymore, but your no man either
Why are you defending a bozo who was encouraging someone to commit suicide?
Who cares if he gives his name, he is a P O S to say that regardless of cop or no cop
whatagain

Prairie Village, KS

#13 Feb 25, 2014
I never defended billy, i just dont approve of a so called man hitting a woman!! I have nothing against cops
me too

Belleville, IL

#14 Feb 25, 2014
He must of made that comment because he knows that is the only way this pos will go away..let him stalk your sister/mother/cousin and I'd bet you feel different..and he didn't steal away Birklas girl. ..but she was his firs
me too

Belleville, IL

#15 Feb 25, 2014
He must of made that comment because he knows that is the only way this pos will go away..let him stalk your sister/mother/cousin and I'd bet you feel different..and he didn't steal away Birklas girl. ..but she was his first..
dontknow

Byhalia, MS

#16 Feb 26, 2014
my guess is these charges will be dismissed
the man is always the one that gets the blame is a domestic
i don't see jeff as being that bad a man
billy has motive to talk like he has and thats understandable
been there done that but most women that stray ain't worth it anyway
me_well i certainly won't cast stones because we all have our faults
seems like caseyville news is hot right now
the best advise i would give is to just try to get along cause life is way to short.
Youdontevenknow

Collinsville, IL

#17 Feb 26, 2014
dontknow wrote:
my guess is these charges will be dismissed
the man is always the one that gets the blame is a domestic
i don't see jeff as being that bad a man
billy has motive to talk like he has and thats understandable
been there done that but most women that stray ain't worth it anyway
me_well i certainly won't cast stones because we all have our faults
seems like caseyville news is hot right now
the best advise i would give is to just try to get along cause life is way to short.
Your right life is too short and the victims life was threatened. As far the men always getting the blame in domestic situations, I don't recall that the news reporting that the victim had a gun. As far as a woman straying not being worth it!!! A man who uses his badge as power for years and thinking he is above any law is not worth it. Please let him date your sister/cousin and tell me how you feel after a few years!!!
dontknow

Byhalia, MS

#18 Feb 27, 2014
i guess we'll just have to see how it all turns out
the report says both appeared to be drinking?
were they out together drinking then let the toxics get to them?
lots of questions left to be answered
you know if jeff was the one that totally controlled the situation
then i agree he should be held totally responsible
he was'nt charged with home invasion so i am assuming she
invited him in so that in and of itself would cause a prosecution problem
do you agree?
Wanda

Belleville, IL

#19 Mar 2, 2014
Another one of those good people in Caseyville that the Reaper speaks of ?
metoo

Belleville, IL

#20 Mar 3, 2014
He was not invited into her house..and he is POS..and he knows the only way out of shit..So if he is man enough to save his children and famly any further embarrassment then he needs to GO FOR IT>>>>and sounds like Birkla can be more of a father than the POS ever hoped for...Any of you ever seen POS in action at his older sons basketball game ...yelling degrading embarrassing him.... felt so sorry for the kid ....He should of been telling him he was doing good stay focused and shake it off..other parents hung their heads......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edwardsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Trump For President 10 hr Steve Duty 1
old house 12 hr Kirby Klown 2
Mike miller (Oct '15) Aug 25 Sally 15
Don't they watch those Collinsville crazies? Aug 22 Watch them more 1
Looking for info on Sidwell family (Aug '11) Aug 21 Anonymous 4
Karla Brown (Sep '12) Aug 18 mahz 8
News New Madison Mutual Building will stand tall in ... Aug 15 tiger 1

Edwardsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance