Arrest made in hit-and-run death of w...

Arrest made in hit-and-run death of woman in Breese

There are 16 comments on the Belleville News Democrat story from Jun 12, 2014, titled Arrest made in hit-and-run death of woman in Breese. In it, Belleville News Democrat reports that:

A suspect has been arrested in the hit-and-run death of a 23-year-old woman whose body was found Sunday on the roadside in Breese, according to police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Belleville News Democrat.

Dave

New Berlin, NY

#1 Jun 13, 2014
Johnathon Nast 25 of Damiansville.
wondering

United States

#2 Jun 14, 2014
Wow
sadness

Lincoln, IL

#3 Jun 15, 2014
Yes, young man from D-ville. Two young wonderful kids taken from us. One dead and one probably will be behind bars and have on his conscious for the rest of his life. So very sad. Each made bad decisions after midnight.
The Truth

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jun 16, 2014
Many peple have played a part in this death, first is the victim herself. Then the driver that killed her. The victinm's friends that were with her. The bartended that served her too much to drink. What bout the @$$hole who called the police but never did anything to prevent this needless death. Just another Clinton County Alcohol Related Death !!!
Satans Child

United States

#5 Jun 16, 2014
sadness wrote:
Yes, young man from D-ville. Two young wonderful kids taken from us. One dead and one probably will be behind bars and have on his conscious for the rest of his life. So very sad. Each made bad decisions after midnight.
Sorry but I don't see a wonderful kid killing someone accidently and then trying to hide his mistake by getting his truck crushed, knowing he killed someone. If he had just stopped and said he was sorry, and taken it for what it was, I would feel sorry, but not now. An eye for an eye baby and time for Leroy to bleed his rectum from the backside in prison.
jonsbiggestfan

United States

#6 Jul 22, 2015
Dave wrote:
Johnathon Nast 25 of Damiansville.
How about you spell his name correctly
TheGraduate

Waxhaw, NC

#7 Jul 22, 2015
jonsbiggestfan wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you spell his name correctly
Yeah. Spell his name right David. You must be from Highland. Nobody in that community can spell. Must be the silver in the lake.
Local

Glen Carbon, IL

#8 Jul 23, 2015
Whatever happened to this piece of shit? Did he get a slap on the wrist?
JudgeJudy

Charlotte, NC

#9 Jul 24, 2015
Local wrote:
Whatever happened to this piece of shit? Did he get a slap on the wrist?
No slap. He is getting a fair trial. He did wrong, but ths issue is - where they both wrong in this case. Just like the blind leading the blind, this was the inebriated leading the inebriated. Tough decision for the courts..
Chameleon

Aurora, CO

#10 Aug 9, 2015
TheGraduate wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Spell his name right David. You must be from Highland. Nobody in that community can spell. Must be the silver in the lake.
I have been reading on several of these posts, and i notice a reoccurring theme..honestly Why are you so obsessed with pointing out everybody's grammatical errors? People accidently type wrong letters ALL the time. And for you to degrade, or think you can know anything about a person(or everything) because they didnt realize they made errors typing, is absurd, and completely dense. Maybe you should go get yourself a degree and become an english, or elementary spelling teacher if incorrect grammar bothers you. Teach everybody how to spell correctly and use the proper nouns and what not.:)
Elvis

Glen Carbon, IL

#11 Aug 10, 2015
What ever happened to the guy who hit her?
TheGraduate

Bloomington, IL

#12 Aug 31, 2015
Chameleon wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been reading on several of these posts, and i notice a reoccurring theme..honestly Why are you so obsessed with pointing out everybody's grammatical errors? People accidently type wrong letters ALL the time. And for you to degrade, or think you can know anything about a person(or everything) because they didnt realize they made errors typing, is absurd, and completely dense. Maybe you should go get yourself a degree and become an english, or elementary spelling teacher if incorrect grammar bothers you. Teach everybody how to spell correctly and use the proper nouns and what not.:)
This was identified as a serious issue In Highland. Lets not defend anyone typing or sending out letters, emails, etc. We have spell check as you know. So lets get pride in our educational system, for we pay more than 80% of other countries in educating our youth. You sound like you cannot take criticism and / or anyone critiquing on this forum. As for as what not - give me a break and enjoy your day just reading and not writing. After all, we are seeking the highest standard of excellence.
Bulldogs

Chatham, IL

#13 Sep 1, 2015
Satans Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but I don't see a wonderful kid killing someone accidently and then trying to hide his mistake by getting his truck crushed, knowing he killed someone. If he had just stopped and said he was sorry, and taken it for what it was, I would feel sorry, but not now. An eye for an eye baby and time for Leroy to bleed his rectum from the backside in prison.
He scrapped his truck to cover this crime up?
JudgeJudy

Bloomington, IL

#14 Sep 2, 2015
Bulldogs wrote:
<quoted text>
He scrapped his truck to cover this crime up?
How many years!!! Or close the door and throw away the key?
Olaf

Breese, IL

#15 Sep 2, 2015
His victim got no justice he is a coward and took a plea deal and got a slap on the wrist for Killing that young girl her family will never have her again but his ass is gonna be home with his he didn't have the balls to stand up and be a man. No shocker there
JudgeJudy

Bloomington, IL

#16 Sep 2, 2015
Olaf wrote:
His victim got no justice he is a coward and took a plea deal and got a slap on the wrist for Killing that young girl her family will never have her again but his ass is gonna be home with his he didn't have the balls to stand up and be a man. No shocker there
Really... He took a plea deal? Justice was not served. All lives matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edwardsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do not take rides from Karena Hohensee or Ernie... (Nov '15) 5 hr Ernie 2
Ozark BBQ Potato Chips (Feb '08) Fri cheryl1958 20
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Thu SisterMarie 109
kris casteel (Jul '15) Aug 16 fam of losers 7
Who is the hottest chick in town? (May '09) Aug 14 Johnny Mac 9
who was n the motorcycle wreck last weekend Aug 10 who 1
Highland Bulldogs Aug 7 Bulldog 1

Edwardsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Edwardsville Mortgages