Arrest made in hit-and-run death of woman in Breese

Jun 12, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Belleville News Democrat

A suspect has been arrested in the hit-and-run death of a 23-year-old woman whose body was found Sunday on the roadside in Breese, according to police.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Jun 16, 2014
Dave

West Edmeston, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2014

Johnathon Nast 25 of Damiansville.
wondering

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2014

Wow
sadness

Chatham, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

Yes, young man from D-ville. Two young wonderful kids taken from us. One dead and one probably will be behind bars and have on his conscious for the rest of his life. So very sad. Each made bad decisions after midnight.
The Truth

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Many peple have played a part in this death, first is the victim herself. Then the driver that killed her. The victinm's friends that were with her. The bartended that served her too much to drink. What bout the @$$hole who called the police but never did anything to prevent this needless death. Just another Clinton County Alcohol Related Death !!!
Satans Child

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

sadness wrote:
Yes, young man from D-ville. Two young wonderful kids taken from us. One dead and one probably will be behind bars and have on his conscious for the rest of his life. So very sad. Each made bad decisions after midnight.
Sorry but I don't see a wonderful kid killing someone accidently and then trying to hide his mistake by getting his truck crushed, knowing he killed someone. If he had just stopped and said he was sorry, and taken it for what it was, I would feel sorry, but not now. An eye for an eye baby and time for Leroy to bleed his rectum from the backside in prison.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Edwardsville Discussions

Search the Edwardsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Cali Girl 2014 48,893
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 7 hr AnyCommieWillDoCantBWorse 3,829
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 19 hr KrisChristie 1,856
170-foot ketchup bottle for sale in Illinois 19 hr Marley 6
girls girls girls Jul 22 Donnie 9
richard coulson A.K.A. ... GUMBY... Jul 21 Donnie 2
Collinsville Kmart Jul 20 Lisa 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Edwardsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000