Driver being chased by Pontoon Beach ...

Driver being chased by Pontoon Beach police dies in crash

There are 117 comments on the St. Louis Post-Dispatch story from Jan 5, 2007, titled Driver being chased by Pontoon Beach police dies in crash. In it, St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports that:

An 18-year-old man from Granite City was killed early Friday after he lost control of a car during a high-speed police chase.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

Upchuck

Jerseyville, IL

#91 Oct 15, 2010
Joey Votoupal wrote:
I want to know why the man who was like my brother was being chased for pumping gas!! Thats right they started their chase at a gas station after the car had been parked and gas had been paid for!! Yet they had not known it was stolen until after Tims death. I want these answers and I am going to keep looking until I get them.
Hey Joey did you go to St.Joesph or St. Mary's school
justin

United States

#92 Jan 11, 2011
this is the person who was with him in the wreck and i had to call his dad and tell him he passed away me and monte was friends way before that hapened so i knew like the whole fam i didnt know tim really good but i ended up being there and the real story is we was at montes tim was on his way he pulled up in a car i jumped in monte and i think joey v wanted to come but tim pulled off as soon as i got in the car we went to do a gas and go but it was pre paid and we didnt see the cop untill we pulled in arcossed the street in a parking lot on pontoon road so i went in with a lil bit of change and said i was just donating it walked back outside and acted like i was pumping gas so we didnt look suspicous and when we pulled out the lot he followed with his lights on tim sped up as soon as we hit the fence i seen sparks fly then everything went black i jumped out and ran i lost my shoes so i was looking on back porches cause some people leave them outside and passed out on a old ladys back porch and then woke up with guns to my head thats when i found out he was dead but to you stupid fucks who say i left him by hiself to die and all that dumb shit if i would have looked over and seen him like that i wouldnt of been able to move not even breath prolly but the last thing i would of did was left THATS THE TRUE STORY JUST FOUND THIS SITE JUSTIN GREEN GC IL
old timer here

Granite City, IL

#93 Jan 11, 2011
ok son you spoke your peace. let it go and stay off this site because this is were mean ass people dwell. God be with you, and move on with your life.
justin

United States

#94 Jan 12, 2011
old timer here wrote:
ok son you spoke your peace. let it go and stay off this site because this is were mean ass people dwell. God be with you, and move on with your life.
oh i know i was just putting that all out there cause i just found this site yesterday and people are like this is what happened no this hapened so for all the know it alls that wasnt even there thats what really happened but i know what your saying
wetwet

Garden City, MI

#95 Mar 20, 2011
MONTE wrote:
MY ADDRESS IS 5-15 THORNGATE ROAD GRANITE CITY ILLINOIS
Damn bub dont enough ppl know our address.noone deserves to die besides rapists killers n child molesters.r.i.p. tim & ryan.in the arms of angels..see ya @ the crossroads.
I LOVE YOU TI AND ERIC

Belleville, IL

#102 Dec 31, 2012
I LOVE BOTH YOU HONKYS RIP BOTH OF YOU
ERICS WIFE

Belleville, IL

#103 Dec 31, 2012
I LOVE YOU TWO AND MISS YOU BABY UR WITH TIM NOW
yup

Granite City, IL

#104 Jan 1, 2013
Nothing like a nice metal pole through the chest to teach the little hoosier brat to quit theiving and thugging. At least he isn't breeeding like the rest of them and we aren't paying for his keep while he's in a correctional facility. Natural selection worked here just like it did last December when the car smashed into a million pieces and burnt 3 of them to an unrecognizable crisp! Now heroin is taking the rest :)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#105 Jan 1, 2013
yup wrote:
Nothing like a nice metal pole through the chest to teach the little hoosier brat to quit theiving and thugging. At least he isn't breeeding like the rest of them and we aren't paying for his keep while he's in a correctional facility. Natural selection worked here just like it did last December when the car smashed into a million pieces and burnt 3 of them to an unrecognizable crisp! Now heroin is taking the rest :)
so sad for you that you felt the need to put that in writing. Your not wrong for feeling however you feel,, but your pretty sad of a soul to subject those that loved them to have to read your hate.
yup

Granite City, IL

#106 Jan 1, 2013
Nobody loved them. There were only people who loved to do dope with them, steal with them, commit violent acts and other crimes with them, suck off the government tit with them, breed with them, lay around that nasty house straight out of an episode of "Hoarders" and enjoy multiple varieties of convict dick with them, go visit the pen with them, do more dope with them. They were nothing but shit on the bottom of society's shoes and we are ALL better off without them and their ilk. Fortunately for their collectively dismally low IQ's. they are dropping like flies from heroin ODs, shootings, wrecks and other forms of self-elimination.

Too bad for the unplanned spawn that they had already shit out that are now orphans, like that poor neglected ginger kid, who has NO ONE in his life who isn't a criminal, convict, junkie or wh0re that he will end up in the hoosier loser shit heap like the rest of them with no future outside the correctional system or death.

If they really had people who LOVED them, they would never have been in the situations that they were that caused their untimely demises. It is just the universe's way of cleaning house of the worthless undesirables. There is already too much barely human garbage walking around endandering the lives of good people who are hard-working, honest, productive members of society who deserve to be safe from these pieces of garbage and the people who LOVE to do all of their dirty deeds with them while thinking that it makes them cool and bros and inficting themselves on the rest of us who DO have people that love us and depend on us, who DON'T deserve to be taken from OUR loved ones from these losers.
lol too fn funny

Granite City, IL

#107 Jan 1, 2013
yup wrote:
Nobody loved them. There were only people who loved to do dope with them, steal with them, commit violent acts and other crimes with them, suck off the government tit with them, breed with them, lay around that nasty house straight out of an episode of "Hoarders" and enjoy multiple varieties of convict dick with them, go visit the pen with them, do more dope with them. They were nothing but shit on the bottom of society's shoes and we are ALL better off without them and their ilk. Fortunately for their collectively dismally low IQ's. they are dropping like flies from heroin ODs, shootings, wrecks and other forms of self-elimination.
Too bad for the unplanned spawn that they had already shit out that are now orphans, like that poor neglected ginger kid, who has NO ONE in his life who isn't a criminal, convict, junkie or wh0re that he will end up in the hoosier loser shit heap like the rest of them with no future outside the correctional system or death.
If they really had people who LOVED them, they would never have been in the situations that they were that caused their untimely demises. It is just the universe's way of cleaning house of the worthless undesirables. There is already too much barely human garbage walking around endandering the lives of good people who are hard-working, honest, productive members of society who deserve to be safe from these pieces of garbage and the people who LOVE to do all of their dirty deeds with them while thinking that it makes them cool and bros and inficting themselves on the rest of us who DO have people that love us and depend on us, who DON'T deserve to be taken from OUR loved ones from these losers.
thinning the herd
yaitsme

Granite City, IL

#108 Jan 1, 2013
Who was the other kid in the car with him
reality

Belleville, IL

#109 Jan 1, 2013
yaitsme wrote:
Who was the other kid in the car with him
post #92
yaitsme

Granite City, IL

#110 Jan 1, 2013
What
reality

Belleville, IL

#111 Jan 1, 2013
On the top line of each comment, just to the right of the name is a box that tell how long ago the comment was made. To the right of that is a post #. Go find post #92 and you will have your answer.
hmm

Granite City, IL

#112 Jan 2, 2013
yup wrote:
Anyone want to put in names for this years Death Pool? Or guess a number how many of them will take themselves out this year = or - 5 or so? The hope is that the number is as high as possible. These cretins need to be eliminated as soon as possible, hopefully in groups, more efficiently. Clean up this town, starting at the bottom!
Eric PACK

Kansas City, MO

#115 Feb 10, 2013
yup wrote:
It puzzles me first to every body iam alive and well I am also a certified youth counselor I help people I have a family 5 beautiful kids a wife and oh a beautiful home as well.... And lets see I don't suck off the govs tit nor do I anyone else for that matter yes it was tragic that Tim died like he did and for Brittany Chris and Sam but you know what I was In they're shoes at one point and got the chance to change my life they didn't because god seen fit for them to just stop... Now you whoever the hell you are need to relize who's writing this and how dam EASY it is to throw all of this in reverse and be who I once was.... That's the thing you know why I'm still here and made it???? To put useless Pieces of trash like you in your place and stand up for them especially Tim and prove the world wrong we do change.... oh and one last thing I said a youth counselor not a dam minister so kiss my a ss... Fag
bang bang

Toronto, Canada

#118 Jun 29, 2013
Your friend was stupid and I'm happy he only killed himself instead of a family of four running from the cops like a "badass". He made a bad decision? What person runs from the cops? Some piece of trash that has some reason to do so because he is a shitbum. I'm glad Darwinism took this idiot off the planet. I'm tired of hearing how he was a good person. Your friend was a piece of garbage that was not helping society. If he wouldn't have ran he'd be here sucking off society with you still. I'm sure you'll want my name to so you can threaten me. You know what they do with shit? They shovel it up off the pavement just like this kid. Bang Bang loser.
yob

O Fallon, MO

#122 Jun 30, 2013
mahz wrote:
Who is being bullied?
Coward.
Fae

Edwardsville, IL

#123 Jun 30, 2013
yob wrote:
<quoted text>Coward.
Welfare trash

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edwardsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason Pugh 2 hr Hint 1
Trickeys towing 8 hr Fraud hater 1
News Two charged in connection with fatal stabbing i... (Oct '13) 14 hr Jerome Truth 216
News Madison County State's Attorney Gibbons files f... Tue Mike 7
News Fireworks displays sure to light up the night s... Jun 21 me 2
News Police: Pontoon Beach Man Sent Illicit Texts To... (Sep '10) Jun 20 Fire fighter 39
Lazy bitches Jun 16 HuntingDogs 3

Edwardsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Edwardsville Mortgages