Andrew Warner dies following motorcyc...

Andrew Warner dies following motorcycle crash in Lebanon, Illinois

There are 13 comments on the KSDK-TV Saint Louis story from Jun 25, 2012, titled Andrew Warner dies following motorcycle crash in Lebanon, Illinois. In it, KSDK-TV Saint Louis reports that:

Lebanon, IL -- A 23-year-old man is dead following a motorcycle crash in Lebanon, Illinois, the Madison County Coroner's Office said Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSDK-TV Saint Louis.

seasoned rider

Marion, IL

#1 Jun 25, 2012
Just curious
was this guy rideing st route 4 that afternoon ?
with a pack of 6 to 8 other bikes
the guy in the front was riding on one tire at 70 mph on rt 4 with the other bikes behind him
I know it was him
ride stupid
you die
old friend

Atlanta, GA

#2 Jun 25, 2012
Wow guy the kid jus died and friends and family are in grief and this is what you have to say. There are many riders all over madison county. That could of been anybody. If you didnt know him personally you shouldnt judge other people that you know nothing about. I dont think you would appreciate people trash talking you if you died in a untimely death.
Another old friend

Kansas City, MO

#3 Jun 26, 2012
Yeah buddy, I'm sure you or your friends have ALWAYS ridden your bikes properly. I'm sure you or your friends have never done anything unsafe on your bikes! Hopefully nothing like that happens to your friends or family because it would be a shame for you to read a stupid comment from some asshole that didn't even know them.
Another old friend

Edwardsville, IL

#5 Jun 27, 2012
I'd like to kick ur ass any time any day.....and I'm a woman. And i am sure if AJs friends knew who u were they would all like to take a turn. U r a real heartless piece of crap and karma is a bitch.
Rude - Seasoned Rider

Belleville, IL

#8 Jun 27, 2012
To the Seasoned Rider: You don't know the young man who unexpectedly lost his life to a horrific accident.

What you need to do is open your heart and have sympathy for a family who is loving and caring and have lost a child. You are so ungrateful and mean. Show some compassion no matter how it happened. Damn this was someone's son so be a little sympathetic.

This family is going to bury their oldest son tomorrow. Again, show some compassion, sympathy and warmth.

Just a little something to think about ... doesn't matter what you ride as long as you ride and enjoy the brotherhood or sisterhood that is shared amongst individuals who enjoy riding. I don't know who you ride with, but damn where I come from, bikers take care of their own!!
to seasoned rider

Edwardsville, IL

#9 Jul 4, 2012
I was one of his best friends you stupid f**k, give me your name and address and I will make you eat those words you insensitive b**ch.
seasoned rider

Marion, IL

#11 Jul 13, 2012
to seasoned rider wrote:
I was one of his best friends you stupid f**k, give me your name and address and I will make you eat those words you insensitive b**ch.
Wow
Your a badass LOL
Bug splat

Marion, IL

#12 Jul 13, 2012
Truth can be painfull,,,,,,,,,,
----------><----------
and deadly
just like a bug hittin the windshield
Not a rider

Festus, MO

#13 Aug 21, 2012
Can't believe you talked to the man the way you did. All he did was ask a question. The way you people who knew him are talking, this person may have been right. It is terrifying when you see someone taking a chance on their life and others. He didn't know if it was the one he saw or not. Maybe it was a conincidence that he saw someone riding unsafely at the same time. Grieve about your friend, help his family and forget making it worse by calling other people names. I don't know any of you and I have a comment. I have a great deal of respect for bikers, but I don't like to see them riding stupid. Please note....... none of my comments were against your friend, just about your behavoir. Where is your compassion?
Brent Rubin

Olathe, KS

#14 Nov 22, 2013
seasoned rider wrote:
Just curious
the guy in the front was riding on one tire at 70 mph on rt 4 with the other bikes behind him
I know it was him
ride stupid
you die
Umm yeah what's your name?
dameon close friend

United States

#15 Jan 29, 2014
R.I.P AJ
Bam

Collinsville, IL

#16 Apr 20, 2014
seasoned rider wrote:
Just curious
I know it was him
ride stupid
you die
Yeah we watched the bikers from the house and there were a few foolish ones out there. Too bad he decided to be so foolish on a busy highway, there are plenty of other highways with less traffic if you're too stubborn to ride respectfully.

Too everyone else calling names .... All he did was ask a question. Judging by the defensiveness of the replies it looks like the young man in question was him. It's really too bad that a family has to go through this on Easter Sunday. Hopefully the other riders will make better decisions out there after this.
Older

Lake Ozark, MO

#17 Aug 8, 2014
dameon close friend wrote:
R.I.P AJ
Mccall? Lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edwardsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DudeSeriously? Sun Well 1
Game Over Jan 20 PrinceCharming 3
Sierra Smart (Sep '12) Jan 19 boo 2
Not Laughing Jan 19 HEY 1
unmarked cars are taking pictures on the 4000 b... (Dec '16) Jan 19 Mousey 22
Howshouldifeel Jan 16 Confused 4
Question to the Universe Jan 16 Boxtop 2

Edwardsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance