Since: Sep 12

Lees Summit, MO

#64 Sep 29, 2012
heroin wrote:
Looks like another one dies of heroin. Lived in State Park. Keep doing what you're doing, it's working.
NOT our fault maybe if they would get the DRUG DEALERS OFF THE STREET MAYBE WE WOULDN'T BE LOSING SO MANY. R.I.P MY FRIEND.
Wiki

Collinsville, IL

#65 Oct 6, 2012
More like you DO care if no one gets offended.
This is just a troll. Notice the little hook at the end?
Disgusting wrote:
State Park is so pathetic. I don't care who I offend, I have known plenty of people from there and guess what they are nasty and theives. I have not seen one person come out of there and become anything. Go on living your sad lives. If State Park would burn down I wouldn't piss on it to put it out. I do have one question, why in the world do you guys keep reproducing? You can't even take care of yourselves. Godbless :)
play ball

Saint Peters, MO

#66 Oct 7, 2012
Prolly? n? living in a tailor? How does one live in a tailor? You are a dip-turd.
I was in St. Park Friday. I went to a Mexican grocery/restaurant. I had a great meal and the green salsa (Tomatillo) was some of the best I have ever had. People need to stop being so negative about places like St. Park. There are hard working people there trying to live a good life. As for "dirty Mexicans", they were a bit dirty because they had been working all day. The place was full of hard working men on their lunch break. Maybe you would be dirty to if you worked 10 - 12 hours a day doing laborious outside work. I think we could all use a dose of humillity. My ancestors came from Ireland and Germany. I'll bet they were filthy because they had to work if they wanted to eat. Unlike many of the holier-than-thou racists that "prolly" live off my taxes.

Since: Sep 12

Lees Summit, MO

#68 Oct 16, 2012
For your info most of the people are mexicans, and blacks so what you know about our town. All we want is for people to quit talking crap about St.Park. There is st.park everywhere some people deny it though. I love my home in St.Park
Janet H

Collinsville, IL

#69 Oct 16, 2012
none of my bussiness wrote:
I don't understand people don't judge everyone in state park. We are not all .crackheads I have lived in state park for a while and there are state park everywhere just look around people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones maybe there closet crackheads in your town. God Bless you if you had some one try and break in your car you were around the wrong crowd not everyone her is bad.
I agree!!
I know people from the park and they're good people just going about daily life like all of us.......tring to make a living, raise their children, and be happy. The park isn't as a whole an affluent area and I don' think they have any millionaires living there. But the ones I know are as good as you and I or anyone else.. Sure, they have people on ADC, relief, public aid just like Granite City, Edwardsville,Collinsville etc. Sure they have thieves,liers,deadbeats,illega l aliens and everything else just like all towns. It's just plain stupid to judge anyone by where they live and even more stupid to say the whole area is
Bad because of a few. There isn't anywhere with all perfect people (on earth) to live. If anyone knows of a place, please share it with all of us.
whosurdaddy

United States

#70 Dec 5, 2012
Janet H wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree!!
I know people from the park and they're good people just going about daily life like all of us.......tring to make a living, raise their children, and be happy. The park isn't as a whole an affluent area and I don' think they have any millionaires living there. But the ones I know are as good as you and I or anyone else.. Sure, they have people on ADC, relief, public aid just like Granite City, Edwardsville,Collinsville etc. Sure they have thieves,liers,deadbeats,illega l aliens and everything else just like all towns. It's just plain stupid to judge anyone by where they live and even more stupid to say the whole area is
Bad because of a few. There isn't anywhere with all perfect people (on earth) to live. If anyone knows of a place, please share it with all of us.
state park is white trash to the hilt. It is full of felons, whores, prostitutes, drug dealers and drug users, alcoholics, theives, tramps, skanks, and std's. The place needs to be bulldozed down. They parents aren't parents and totally neglect there kids who are left to raise themselves while mommys out getting drunk getting high and screwing some dude she just met.
Oldone

Collinsville, IL

#71 Dec 8, 2012
On Sunday you should look around you because I can assure you that someone from State Park Palace is sitting within your sight of eye. That the plank out of your eye before you try and take the splinter out of mine,I'm sure we worship the same God.Christ Jesus is mine.

May Jesus forgive you
Oldone

Collinsville, IL

#72 Dec 8, 2012
Wiki wrote:
More like you DO care if no one gets offended.
This is just a troll. Notice the little hook at the end?
<quoted text>

May God help you
Wiki

Belleville, IL

#73 Dec 19, 2012
"Wat" we have going on is a troll posting under a variety of names. Notice the odd sentence structure and the too-careful attempt to seem socially acceptable, incorporating things like a smiley face and a reference to God. This website is lousy with trolls. I'd say this is just another one like the other one, except that I'm pretty sure it's all the same person posting under different names and probably from different devices.
OMG

Collinsville, IL

#74 Dec 24, 2012
wat wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao this right here proves there's nothing but white trash n dirty Mexicans. Just by how u type shows u have no education and prolly live in a tailor, your stupid n can try to defend that shit ass place all u want everyone knows NOTHING GOOD COMES FROM STATE PARK, if ur really defending trash u need help cause state park should b Madison county trash hole
Hmm where to start... and, you, you, probably, trailor, and, your, you, because, be and just so you know some of state park is madison county and some is st. Clair little that you know huh dumbass go back to school you illiterate bitch! Thank you come again ;)
Oh ya

United States

#75 Jan 3, 2013
Ha ok guys state parks just like any other play you have both good and bad but st Clair county side of sp is like a 3rd world country COCK ROACHES SO BIG THEY ARE LIKE THE SIZE OF A CAT LMFAO
Stupid State Park

Collinsville, IL

#76 Jan 6, 2013
Some (not all, but most) State Park residence are proud of their filth and will forever be shit to society. For those folks I have an idea, take the needle out of your arm or the crack pipe out of your mouth, get on birth control and get a damn job. I am sick of working my ass off for everything I have while you all live off of the state. You keep having more children that look to you as role models and all you know how to do is breed and steal. Get an education and do better for you and your own. Instead of trying to defend State Park with horrible grammar take the time you would to reply and fill out an employment application or sign up for school.
G-Wiz

Belleville, IL

#77 Jan 7, 2013
Good times, no place for wussies though
none of my bussiness

Lees Summit, MO

#78 Jan 9, 2013
We are setting up a massive clean up here in the spring and to all tht like to down our town instead of that why don't you step up and help we want to help the elderly with stuff they can't do i'm sure that if it was one of your family members that lived here yo would be trying everything possible. Don't be part of the problem be part of the solution. We are strog in our faith please let everyone know that this is just the begining of what's to come for St.Park God Bless you and your sorry excuses to down us.
RICK

Granite City, IL

#79 Feb 4, 2013
whosurdaddy wrote:
<quoted text>state park is white trash to the hilt. It is full of felons, whores, prostitutes, drug dealers and drug users, alcoholics, theives, tramps, skanks, and std's. The place needs to be bulldozed down. They parents aren't parents and totally neglect there kids who are left to raise themselves while mommys out getting drunk getting high and screwing some dude she just met.
YES sad but true that is all there is there . Prove me wrong clean your crack ass up send your kid,s to school. and at least try n get a job
Brad

Collinsville, IL

#80 Feb 4, 2013
Tell all family and freidns to vote LEN BLACK!!! He will annex state park into Caseyville u and will have the mayor u and polcie cheif u deserve!!
u just wanna b us

United States

#81 Feb 13, 2013
I sit here and read all these comments of people downing state park. Well if its as bad as u say it is and wouldnt piss on it if it was on fire then y u even posting about it. Telling us we need a job. Your then one on some stupid website wasting your time on state park. Well all i can do is lmfao At u. Sorry but the last time i drove thru other towns (maybe yours). It was just as trashy. So take your hatin asses down the road and dont come back.
u go girl

United States

#82 Mar 7, 2013
My dad lives in state park & so did I. My dad is not with trash at all. & neither am I. We have white trash everywhere we go. My dad has lived there all his life & everyone that's been there for a long time knows he is not white trash cause he is well known in state park. Not all the people down there is white trash. I not gonna say there are white trash little thieves down there but there are so.e great people down there.
just wondering

Enfield, IL

#83 Mar 24, 2013
does anyone know who's house got shot up in State Park? Here in the last 24 hours?
none of my bussiness

Lees Summit, MO

#84 Mar 25, 2013
It was on Art st that's all I know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edwardsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kirk Kinnear aka elmo aka lying theif 8 hr facts 9
Maryville auto shop goes up in flames 21 hr moniq 1
Dogs at nigt Thu K9 Pal 2
waterslide behind old Sonny and Chars? (Jan '10) Jan 26 Mike Now In Florida 6
has anyone had problems with wholesale atvs Jan 25 ky atv store know... 5
Did Anyone Go 2 Branson 4 Christmas? Jan 22 funny 1
Did Anyone Go 2 Branson 4 Christmas? Jan 22 funny 1
Edwardsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Edwardsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:35 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:35PM
Who Benefits Most from Hiring of Gase?
Bleacher Report 5:14 PM
How Bears Can Make Most of Each Draft Pick
Bleacher Report12:00 AM
3 Mistakes the Chicago Bears Can't Afford to Make This Offseason
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?
Bleacher Report 9:15 AM
Tillman Hints at Return to Bears with Tweet