Say No

United States

#1 Apr 6, 2013
We all need to come together and put drug dealers on blast and do whatever else to get drugs out our town too many people are dying and overdosing too many kids are dying..
Anonymous

Belleville, IL

#2 Apr 6, 2013
Say No wrote:
We all need to come together and put drug dealers on blast and do whatever else to get drugs out our town too many people are dying and overdosing too many kids are dying..
Got any ideas?
yes

Madisonville, KY

#8 Apr 15, 2013
Bad thing is people are scared of telling who is selling what because of repercussions.
Anonymous

Collinsville, IL

#9 Apr 18, 2013
It takes all of us too clean up the streets. It's not just the cops job. If we obey the law and and don't want criminals in our neighborhoods we have too do something. Yes there might be repercussion but the repercussions of not doing anything could be so much worth. Sounds like a lot of people are too scared too do the right thing cause they might have too fight back. Put the pressure on these criminals and if they retaliate, retaliate back. There scare tactics only work if your scared. Let's stop being scared of retaliation and start making them scared of are retaliation for selling the drugs and doing there crimes in our neighborhood. I'm pretty young but i guess I was one of the last raised too stand up for what's right. Where would we all be if everyone in history was scared of retaliation.
thoughts

Madisonville, KY

#10 Apr 19, 2013
If there was a number someone could call that would be anonymous, guaranteed anonymous I do think people would use it. But with towns where everyone knows everyone, its intimidating that its being traced. I did turn in a meth dealer once and the cop who I spoke to anonymously (lol) called me back to ask further questions. That terrified me. I blocked my number and just gave facts but nothing has happened as of yet.
joe

Alton, IL

#11 Apr 23, 2013
I've seen signs near rest stops saying "Be prepared to stop. Drug checkpoint ahead!"

Don't know how well it worked. But it would have been interesting to be a undercover cop in that rest area.

For anonymous comms, use a cheap throwaway prepaid cellphone. By law they have to connect 911 calls, whether you have available airtime or not.
Windex

Rolla, MO

#12 Apr 24, 2013
joe wrote:
I've seen signs near rest stops saying "Be prepared to stop. Drug checkpoint ahead!"
Don't know how well it worked. But it would have been interesting to be a undercover cop in that rest area.
For anonymous comms, use a cheap throwaway prepaid cellphone. By law they have to connect 911 calls, whether you have available airtime or not.
U should know since u r a cop!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edwardsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Edwardsville Music Thread (Oct '14) Sat Musikologist 2
News 'Morning-after' pill focus of court case (Mar '08) Apr 23 MomaMeata 10
Thanks Apr 22 Thanks 1
keely wathan (Aug '14) Apr 21 yup 11
Karma Apr 21 yellowink 2
Review: MNM Properties LLC Residential Contractor Apr 21 rchl 1
traduction Apr 20 TheGraduate 2
More from around the web

Edwardsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE