Just how many people know that Mary i...

Just how many people know that Mary is not the biological mother of Jesus

Posted in the Edwardsville Forum

Surrogate mother of Jesus

Columbia, MO

#1 Apr 1, 2013
In fact Mary was a surrogate, When the Holy Spirit transformed from Spirit into flesh in the womb of Mary the baby Jesus was formed. The DNA of Mary did not match that of Jesus so Mary is not the mother of God but it proved that God has always been and forever will be God.Mary is not the mother of God and Catholics are freaks full of lies!
satan

Caseyville, IL

#2 Apr 1, 2013
Jesus was never god or described as god....fuktard. who believes in this crap anyway?
hotrod

United States

#3 Apr 1, 2013
Haha, really!! Who the hell knows? Did god tell u that
imform the truth

Columbia, MO

#4 Apr 2, 2013
Jesus Christ said get the behind me satan and so do I Satan get the behind me! Hotrod yes indeed God told me so and will tell you too! you'll find all about it in the wings of a dove in the gray speckled bird the Word of God. When you read it you will believe it, it is the most powerful thing you will ever know!
hotrod

United States

#5 Apr 2, 2013
Let's just wait and see what god has in store for us all. If you believe, then that's your choice! Everyone has an opinion!!!
hotrod

United States

#6 Apr 2, 2013
That also has nothing to do with Mary being a surrogate mother!!
surrogate mother

Columbia, MO

#7 Apr 4, 2013
hotrod there is a time when its to late to believe , death seals your fate and you die in your sins! is it worth the eternal risk to your souls destiny hotrod?
ohshutup

Caseyville, IL

#8 Apr 4, 2013
Surrogate mother,

You believe in a book, that tells of extraordinary magical bullchit. I guess Harry Potter will be the Messiah after WWIII? Open your eyes bible thumper!
hotrod

United States

#9 Apr 5, 2013
I agree with ohshutup! Go read your bible. Take this crap 2 another site!!! You believe what you want to. We will believe what we want.. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and mine is I believe that too many people get WAY out of hand with this crap.
Anonymous

Collinsville, IL

#10 Apr 10, 2013
The bible is the world oldest history book. But history gets changed over time. Depending on who writes it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edwardsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
State Park (Collinsville, IL) (Nov '10) 2 hr Saint Cahokia 114
Crossings Church 4 hr Johnny Mac 3
splash city 6 hr flat broke 10
SKYLER. Williams Thu Red 4
Cute Jul 18 Jason Pugh 4
New Ghetto aka Northgate Homes Jul 18 Walter Donahue 3
Has anyone seen Amy Mattingly around Troy, High... (Jul '15) Jul 14 Jake Richards 14

Edwardsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Edwardsville Mortgages