Who almost killed my nephew, hit & run.

Who almost killed my nephew, hit & run.

Posted in the Edwardsville Forum

Missourian

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jan 11, 2011
Early Tuesday morning (12:08a.m.)a silver SUV with a snow plow attached hit my nephew and left him for dead. He is in intensive critical care at SLU on a ventilator with many broken bones. The person driving the SUV dragged him over 900 feet before he left him for dead on the side of the Illinois 157 in Edwardsville. A witness to the accident describes the SUV as silver with a front snow plow, the SUV has a cracked/missing bug shield and front grill. Pieces of the front grill & bug shield were found at the scene. PLEASE HELP US FIND WHO DID THIS!!
Rocks Rules

Gretna, LA

#2 Jan 12, 2011
Good luck finding this POS! You'll find them! I hope your nephew recovers quickly.
Where on 157 did the HIT & RUN happen? Maybe someones building camera's caught something that may help. Maybe not at the wreck site but driving to or from a block before or after.
You may not want to wait on the police to check into it, some places delete the video daily.
I meant NO disrecpt to the police.
Rocks Rules

Gretna, LA

#3 Jan 13, 2011
Help these people!!!!!

“Try my Troll House cookies!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#4 Mar 10, 2012
it was the one armed man damnit!!!!!
hmmm

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Oct 4, 2012
Does anyone know if they prosecuted the man that was responsible for this crime?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edwardsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Troy ZX (Jul '11) 7 hr Current Zx employee 71
picture of buster workman house (Nov '08) Wed Koolaid 24
Collinsville - nice place to live? (Jun '11) Wed sweetriver 19
Anyone know who this is Tue ginger spice 1
Highland Bulldogs Sep 1 Ray I 3
Drug dealers Sep 1 Ray I 4
Gorgeous ZX employee (Nov '13) Sep 1 Icky Woodmanski 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Edwardsville Mortgages