best auction service for home auctions

best auction service for home auctions

Posted in the Edwardsville Forum

old guy

Sesser, IL

#1 Dec 28, 2011
who is the best auctioneer that will be fair and honest to sell the contents of a home after a death, i live outside the area and need to have an auction of a whole household?
Jenny

United States

#2 Apr 12, 2012
None of them but the one I consider the worst is that Ahrens and neimier. They prod a pospect with a come on that there is this buyers premium meaning that the buyer of a home has to pay an extra amount that is added to their bid. Because of this most I know do not even waste their time with this crew anymore.
One of the two was involved in a lumberyard too, but that business has failed as well.
Good luck
bill

Troy, IL

#3 May 2, 2013
call dixons traadin post in granite city, they specilize in that i think they are on grand ave in granite city, they haave auctions 2 times a month and also do consignment auctions on estates

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edwardsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
State Park (Collinsville, IL) (Nov '10) Oct 12 Paul 127
picture of buster workman house (Nov '08) Oct 5 Roger Scott 37
Crossings Church Oct 3 idol reject 4
Sex Trafficking Oct 2 The truth 6
who was n the motorcycle wreck last weekend Oct 2 The truth 2
Girls Oct 2 Ready69 2
Party girls Oct 1 Bigbig 1

Edwardsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance