First Prev
of 15
Next Last
1234

Utica, NY

#1 Jun 12, 2012
So what's up with the puppy marcie wouldn't let u have!
2cents

Utica, NY

#2 Jun 12, 2012
Oh my good like marcie should own or decide who should own a dog.
omg

Utica, NY

#3 Jun 12, 2012
Didn't marcie buy a dog off her a boxer, of course that she doesn't have anymore. I don't understand how someone can get dogs then get rid of them so easily, its not like changing your underpants.
?

Utica, NY

#4 Jun 12, 2012
Both r scum and should not ever own animals!
wrong

United States

#5 Jun 13, 2012
2cents wrote:
Oh my good like marcie should own or decide who should own a dog.
Marcie didn't it was we thef4pp who decides and we do home inspections then then. Decide from there who gets them so get your facts straight please.
grr

Utica, NY

#6 Jun 13, 2012
yeah really marcie had nothing to do with it. marcie has nothing against kelly. so why blame her? so yes get your facts straight. blma efriends for pound paws not her. so lets stop before it starts.
lmao

New Hartford, NY

#7 Jun 13, 2012
No-one blamed Marcie for anything and get facts straight she bought two dogs of her and doesnt have any of them and Kelly has had the same one dog for 20 plus years and the mother boxer for 3 yrs.So she doesnt give up dogs that easy.
bahahaha

Utica, NY

#8 Jun 13, 2012
lmao wrote:
No-one blamed Marcie for anything and get facts straight she bought two dogs of her and doesnt have any of them and Kelly has had the same one dog for 20 plus years and the mother boxer for 3 yrs.So she doesnt give up dogs that easy.
Kelly changes men more than her underwere LOL now she is like 50 and Mike is like 20 something LOL oh my grossness LOL skank ball.
guess

Utica, NY

#9 Jun 13, 2012
Well i know marcie was running her mouth to clover about kelly not getting a dog because she said she was a filty pig! U need to watch your mouth marcie on who u talk to about people. How is it u were so against her getting a dog when u can't keep one for more than a month!
wow

United States

#10 Jun 13, 2012
guess wrote:
Well i know marcie was running her mouth to clover about kelly not getting a dog because she said she was a filty pig! U need to watch your mouth marcie on who u talk to about people. How is it u were so against her getting a dog when u can't keep one for more than a month!
again Marcie said nothing bad about Kelly to anyone so see you know nothing if your that sure why don't you go talk to Marcie about it I dare you you trash talking piece of shit and trust me if you think the Marcie that I knowww is scared of you Kelly Peck or anyone else you are nuts.Kelly is nasty trash and everyone knows it and yes she is a pig go to her house ewww that's nasty.
Megan

Jacksonville, FL

#11 Jun 13, 2012
You people really need to grow up.. how is some one nasty because she takes care of her three grand kids plus katies kids and manages to have food in the fridge at all times and a place for them to sleep and makes sure they have everything they need? every time I go in the house its always clean. What I would like to know is where you people think you have any right to bad mouth anyone? I can say that 100% percent of they people that bad mouth anyone is doing it to make themselves feel better because in some sort of way they dont have what that person has it may not be some thing special but in all reality its just jelousy! besides kelly isnt a bad person until you p*ss her off so there for you must have done some thing to make her mad there for your p*ssed and think you have to talk sh*t
he he he

Utica, NY

#12 Jun 14, 2012
guess wrote:
Well i know marcie was running her mouth to clover about kelly not getting a dog because she said she was a filty pig! U need to watch your mouth marcie on who u talk to about people. How is it u were so against her getting a dog when u can't keep one for more than a month!
OK Megan Simmons your just as stupid Kelly talks shit about you all the time on how you just up and left you kid just to go to Florida now how would anyone know that if she was not talking shit about you she is a two faced back stabber so watch your back.
grrrr

Utica, NY

#13 Jun 14, 2012
guess wrote:
Well i know marcie was running her mouth to clover about kelly not getting a dog because she said she was a filty pig! U need to watch your mouth marcie on who u talk to about people. How is it u were so against her getting a dog when u can't keep one for more than a month!
whatever poeople think what you want to your going to anyway. no this is not marcie at all but i do know her. why don't you people get in touch with the group and find out why? go to the source. don't blame someone else. go right to the source. friends for pound paws idiots.
grrrr

Utica, NY

#14 Jun 14, 2012
also there was a women that wanted to adopt a dog and because she had a tatoo they told her no maybe people should get in touch with this group and find out what is going on. myself having a tatoo is discrimination as far as i am concerned. her own daughter is covered in tatoos and she has adopted dogs. why is that.
Really

Utica, NY

#15 Jun 14, 2012
grrrr wrote:
also there was a women that wanted to adopt a dog and because she had a tatoo they told her no maybe people should get in touch with this group and find out what is going on. myself having a tatoo is discrimination as far as i am concerned. her own daughter is covered in tatoos and she has adopted dogs. why is that.
So sur this is not marcie , she would be the only one ri defend herself and try to make the group look bad, marcie is the only one i heard that was running her mouth about the peck lady , so id you want facts theres one for ya!
group

United States

#16 Jun 14, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
So sur this is not marcie , she would be the only one ri defend herself and try to make the group look bad, marcie is the only one i heard that was running her mouth about the peck lady , so id you want facts theres one for ya!
I for one know for a fact the we the f4pp stopped miss Peck from getting a puppy do to her not having her dogs fixed she had a female boxer in heat at the time of the home inspection and we felt it not a good idea for her to get a puppy so we the group are very strict on where animals are placed so sorry for the inconvenience.
so see

Utica, NY

#17 Jun 14, 2012
so see really you are wrong. the group is strict because of things like that ...
Really

Utica, NY

#18 Jun 14, 2012
so see wrote:
so see really you are wrong. the group is strict because of things like that ...
not!
Idiots

New Hartford, NY

#19 Jun 14, 2012
Lets see where to start?! When has Friends 4 Pound Paws EVER not adopted a dog to a person with a tattoo?! Either show proof of that or STFU on that because it's just stupid! 1/2 the members and many of the leaders HAVE tattoo's Moron! If you have any questions about the adoption or foster application and their home vist policy contact one of them! Why would they adopt a dog to a home with 1-two dogs not Spayed or neutered. And 2- no yard for a puppy that is going to be VERY large! Get your facts straight before you try to discredit a non profit organization that is only doing good for a community and trying to save dogs and control the pet population,it only makes you look stupid and the bad guy!
just me

Utica, NY

#20 Jun 15, 2012
Idiots wrote:
Lets see where to start?! When has Friends 4 Pound Paws EVER not adopted a dog to a person with a tattoo?! Either show proof of that or STFU on that because it's just stupid! 1/2 the members and many of the leaders HAVE tattoo's Moron! If you have any questions about the adoption or foster application and their home vist policy contact one of them! Why would they adopt a dog to a home with 1-two dogs not Spayed or neutered. And 2- no yard for a puppy that is going to be VERY large! Get your facts straight before you try to discredit a non profit organization that is only doing good for a community and trying to save dogs and control the pet population,it only makes you look stupid and the bad guy!
So agree, this group is great for our community !Don't so much agree with some of there fosters , then that foster try's to have clover arressted .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edwards Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dustin Campbell?? (Jun '11) 6 hr wutthef 19
Kevin Parris Tue cody 11
Bri stiles from hermon Tue I know your secrets 4
Russell fire/rescue not answering calls? Tue doda 9
New bartender at the bowling alley Aug 22 Guideboard Guido 15
Results Aug 21 unbelievable 15
Russell power outage Aug 21 Fiona 1

Edwards Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Edwards Mortgages