AlpineBliss

Shreveport, LA

#1 Oct 11, 2012
There is nothing nefarious or mysterious about the death of this beautiful, talented girl.

Morgan died of an overdose and her mother has started a campaign to ruin innocent lives and professional reputations by claiming her daughter was stalked and murdered, and subsequently covered up by law enforcement and medical professionals.

http://truthformorgan.wordpress.com/

Read for yourself Morgan's "stalking" and death scene police reports, her autopsy report and her tox reports.
truthpaste

Lubbock, TX

#2 Oct 12, 2012
The mom blogged that they were logging the comings and goings early on of neighbors, dressing in black to see which neighbors were home, etc. Only 10 days after the first 4taps heard only by Morgan and the cop finding footprints. The cop said the person might live in the neighborhood but also said some parking ramp was accessible too. All this skulking around at night and telling others yet they wonder why neighbors know things and are publicly and seemingly accusing everyone of being controlled by a 20 year old and doing gang stalking. It's amazing and frustrating not to be able to discuss since forums shut this subject down.
Truth seeker

Colton, CA

#3 Oct 13, 2012
You both are obviously the people spearheading a campagine to to smear a dead womans tragic death! Anyone who knew her, KNOWS she didnt commit suicide or accidently kill herself! How pathitic of you both to go from one site to another, trying to sound like you care, but it plainly obvious what you are doing! Give it up, and get a life! We all must answer for our deeds, karmas a bitch! If you think it isn't obvious who you both are it is, two lone naysayers, showing up EVERYWHERE, just like the creep your protecting!
truthpaste

Lubbock, TX

#4 Oct 14, 2012
No need to get all upset and suspicious of me. I've just been reading about it. Every forum that was discussing has pretty much quit.. One post and one reply from a straggler ending up here on a public forum as a result of googling to see if anyone was discussing is not a conspiracy. No one can go from one site to another because there are few sites allowing discussion. No one is discussing on the sites that do allow.
Anon

Kingston, Canada

#5 Nov 11, 2012
Alpinebliss and Truthpaste need a chill pill and need more therapy than this poor grieving mother they are trashing. Can't you walk away from it or has it obsessed you beyond reason? Please seek professional help.
Seriously

Noblesville, IN

#6 Nov 12, 2012
Anon wrote:
Alpinebliss and Truthpaste need a chill pill and need more therapy than this poor grieving mother they are trashing. Can't you walk away from it or has it obsessed you beyond reason? Please seek professional help.
The mother's the one who should be seeking help.
finn

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7 Nov 12, 2012
that mom is batshit crazy and should be ashamed for exploiting her poor daughters suicide. im going to send her a message on fb saying the same. ive had a similar circumstance where a friend of mine who was never into heavy drugs over dosed one day. he was never suicidal and not into the things they found in him. we could scream bloody murder all day but it doesnt change the fact that the only one who knows what happened to my friend was my friend. so we have to just assume it was suicide despite the things we "knew" about the person. isnt it always a suprise when someone kills themselves? hardly anyone ever sees it coming, or cries for help go unnoticed. so toni and steve, stop fucking with innocent people because you are hurt. deal with your grief in a healthy way and put you poor daughter to rest.
heather

Avon, CT

#8 Nov 12, 2012
Has there been anyone in history that said "I just knew they were going to commit suicide". No, it doesn't happen. Suicide is always unexpected and tragic and at least 90% of the time, the friends and family say the same thing...they never would've killed themselves, they were so happy, they had everything going for them and so on.

If family and friends are so convinced that there is foul play then the efforts should be focused on petitioning the courts, local government and politicians to have this case re-opened. I think it's horrible to just throw out names into the public, accusing them of being killers.

Just like there's evidence that the police outlined that the parents deny, there are accusations by the victim's family that are denied. But somehow only the victim's family is supposed to be believed when they deny that gathered facts by law enforcement are incorrect.

The victim's parents need to focus on moving this case forward to get the answers they need versus destroying other families so everyone can share in their pain.
truthpaste

Lubbock, TX

#9 Nov 13, 2012
Can anyone really imagine having a little girl so ill and in such pain that she can' t attend school for years, also presenting with cognitive disorder. THEN, after years on meds and some sort of attacks needing pills kept in the car she goes off her meds. After a short respite (so they say) she begins hearing things and having pain. Would a rational parent think the suspected illness had returned with cognitive disorder hallucinations. and take medical action, or would they blame a stalker and send her off to a chiropractor for an adjustment and homeopathic meds? There is no evidence of a stalker or murder but there is a long history of illness and disability in the autopsy report and letter from the paid consultant who went by what drs had to say about the history.
Sam

Greensburg, PA

#10 Jun 5, 2013
Morgan killed herself to escape from her evil mother.
Kathy

Chester, CT

#11 Jul 10, 2013
Morgan's parents are delusional. UNBELiEVABLE.
Dave

Cary, NC

#12 Jul 10, 2013
It would seem that the mother's actions are actually distracting law enforcement to finding the real truth. She is discrediting herself with the police by accusing others directly.

Provide the evidence and tapes as well as the FB posts. Then, let the evidence lead the police.

Sad situation for sure.
Not necessary

Winchester, CA

#13 Jul 11, 2013
No one knows better than mom. They didn't do a proper investigation either. If they knew there was a stalker they should of checked her body better during autopsy. I think they should reopen. I don't know if this girl did it or not but she was smug as hell on Dr. Phil and so was the dad. He didn't look sorry to me. But Idk, I think it should be reopened. And moms know more than people think, a lot of cases turn out to where mom was right. Sad story, I can't imagine losing a child.
Not necessary

Winchester, CA

#14 Jul 11, 2013
Dave wrote:
It would seem that the mother's actions are actually distracting law enforcement to finding the real truth. She is discrediting herself with the police by accusing others directly.
Provide the evidence and tapes as well as the FB posts. Then, let the evidence lead the police.
Sad situation for sure.
very well said!!:)
Not necessary

Winchester, CA

#15 Jul 11, 2013
The people trashing the parents must not have children, for crying out loud put yourself in their shoes, if you know your daughter was murdered wouldn't you want justice?
Not necessary

Winchester, CA

#16 Jul 11, 2013
heather wrote:
Has there been anyone in history that said "I just knew they were going to commit suicide". No, it doesn't happen. Suicide is always unexpected and tragic and at least 90% of the time, the friends and family say the same thing...they never would've killed themselves, they were so happy, they had everything going for them and so on.
If family and friends are so convinced that there is foul play then the efforts should be focused on petitioning the courts, local government and politicians to have this case re-opened. I think it's horrible to just throw out names into the public, accusing them of being killers.
Just like there's evidence that the police outlined that the parents deny, there are accusations by the victim's family that are denied. But somehow only the victim's family is supposed to be believed when they deny that gathered facts by law enforcement are incorrect.
The victim's parents need to focus on moving this case forward to get the answers they need versus destroying other families so everyone can share in their pain.
Yes actually, that's why parents get help for their children because they know they are suicidal.
Clear Eyed Cat

Columbus, GA

#17 Aug 12, 2013
Toni has made certain the case cannot be reopened by cremating Morgan. There is NO evidence; Toni had it all burnt up and now refuses to understand that without ANY proof of sexual assualt or murder there can be no further investigation.

I weep for Morgan still.

Toni, on the other hand, has her own adjenda, always has, always will and while it might have involved keeping Morgan as close as possible by fear, drugs and manipulation, Morgan found her own way to escape.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edwards Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CO Colorado Primary Election August 10: Will you v... (Aug '10) Sep 10 We hate fort coll... 32
Carjacker to serve 20 years in prison Aug 31 Ashley Mangus 1
soulshine Aug 26 pusherman_ 1
CO Who do you support for Governor in Colorado in ... (Oct '10) Aug '14 pacostacos 287
CO Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr '14 Ryell 9
Supporting Vail's vision... Mar '14 Lisa 1
Stabbing suspect will also face drug charges (Feb '14) Feb '14 Wolfgang 2
•••
•••
•••

Edwards Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••