Lifetime of service honored

Lifetime of service honored

There are 4 comments on the Jacksonville Daily News story from Oct 26, 2007, titled Lifetime of service honored. In it, Jacksonville Daily News reports that:

“It's a wonderful honor for a lot of different reasons. For me, it's especially important because I grew up on that street.”

Tommy Pollard has had strong ties to N.C. 24, from the time he was a boy to the opening of his first business. via Jacksonville Daily News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jacksonville Daily News.

BlueCreekUtiliti esSucks

Fredericksburg, VA

#1 Jun 10, 2008
Tommy Pollard is nothing but a crooked swindler. He should be recognized for his shady dealings in Onslow county and making his utility customers pay for his stupidity with rate hikes at Blue Creek Utilities.
alice

Honolulu, HI

#2 Jun 10, 2008
Yikes, tommy sounds like a difficult man. We shall be on the outlook for him.
Blue Creek Resident

New Bern, NC

#3 Oct 18, 2012
Tommy Pollard-can you tell me why our water bill is over $100 per month?$77 of that is the sewer bill from your utlitites company. You are a crook and dishonest. People have the right to know who they are dealing with when it comes to Tommy Pollard.
teamhill

Rocky Point, NC

#4 Mar 23, 2015
Blue Creek Resident wrote:
Tommy Pollard-can you tell me why our water bill is over $100 per month?$77 of that is the sewer bill from your utlitites company. You are a crook and dishonest. People have the right to know who they are dealing with when it comes to Tommy Pollard.
Umm. Utilities cost different prices in different areas for reason you are most likely not aware of it. When time warner hits you with actual hidden fees and prices that are beyond reasonable, what do you do? Start talking trash on TW? How about you spend more time focusing on how to better your community then disposing negativity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edward Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Craven County Sheriff's arrests and citations f... (Dec '10) Sep 18 Cindy 2
News Pamlico County arrests, citations (Oct '10) Sep 17 Pamela 2
Election Who do you support for State Senate in North Ca... (Oct '10) Sep 3 Wicked 26
News African-American Male Summit set for Saturday i... Jul '16 Oh No You Di-nt 2
News Search underway for two suspects in New Bern ho... (Oct '08) May '16 outlaw 3
Pain Relief Apr '16 Tristy 1
News Ban drinking under 21, say health chiefs: Scots... (May '15) May '15 love 2

Edward Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Edward Mortgages