texana food mart
johnny

United States

#1 Dec 4, 2012
Does any one know texana food mart in Edna
kathy

United States

#2 Dec 4, 2012
Yes it is on 111 in Edna next to the hospital the guy who works in night is having a affair with the managers wife they both are together and the manager knows about it too but stays quiet
kathy

United States

#3 Dec 4, 2012
Yes I have been there lots of time and I think that's true also because he just leaves his wife and goes to home and the guy and his wife stay there till night.
lord of rings

United States

#4 Dec 4, 2012
Yes I will go with Kathy the guys name is Robert his wife Nancy and his employee Sam they also have other guy who cooks don't know his name but I think Sam does nancy
mike

United States

#5 Dec 4, 2012
what kind of guy just leaves his wife with someone else ?
ramirez

United States

#6 Dec 4, 2012
I would go with Kathy in this one because she barely stays with her husband and Is always with the other dude. When I asked who she was to Sam he said that's his sister I would say that too if I was banging my managers wife. Lol
mona

United States

#7 Dec 4, 2012
Yes they both sit on two corners to avoid everyone's attention but u can feel the intense between them.
danny

United States

#8 Dec 4, 2012
Yes I will say this too because I have never seen the lady work with her own husband only with the other guy some thing fishy :) but hey he is my brother. Lmao
kathy

Ballwin, MO

#9 Dec 5, 2012
Yes Danny what stupid people
tammy

Ballwin, MO

#10 Dec 5, 2012
Yes I just went to store and asked that dude Sam if that lady was his wife he said no it is his sister good job covering up the romance. Lol
laura beth

Ballwin, MO

#11 Dec 5, 2012
Yes even I have noticed something fishy between them she never worked with her husband people line these should not be Allowed in Edna. Cheating bitch.....
Lisa

Ballwin, MO

#12 Dec 5, 2012
Yes I am with Tammy damn people we allow them in our town and then they turn around and cheat what a bitch......
krissy

Ballwin, MO

#13 Dec 6, 2012
I just left that store I asked the guy Is that ur wife and he said no my brothers wife. Lol. Then why does she not work with her husband need to think about it.
kristina

Ballwin, MO

#14 Dec 6, 2012
That store is the store I stop at every day never thought about it but now I see it too I guess the lady and that boy both need to be kicked out of town
Erica

Ballwin, MO

#15 Dec 6, 2012
Yes people like tht don't need to stay in Edna I thought Indian lafues were faithful to their husbands I guess not anymore.
Erica

Ballwin, MO

#16 Dec 6, 2012
I meant ladies
joshua

United States

#17 Dec 7, 2012
I am gonna look if it can be published in herald or the advocate
Becky

United States

#18 Dec 7, 2012
Yes I am goona try to get a picture of it too and give it you Joshua.
joshua

United States

#19 Dec 7, 2012
Thanks Becky I think it's all the same people the Gary's corner store I guess at Gary's too one of the ex employee had an affair with the bosses wife and was fire from his job a month back he use to drive a black Honda. I guess it is in there culture
becky

United States

#20 Dec 7, 2012
Thanks for the info Joshua these foreigners need to be kicked out of Edna I am gonna tell everyone not to go to that store they come and influence our kids and it affects them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 7 hr Good farts 769
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 10 hr Education farts 947
Ashley Adami Sat Curious 1
Chacha's bar Jul 31 Victor 3
Hortencia v benavides ( chacha) Jul 31 Victor 3
Andrea Shelhart Jul 26 enzo21 1
Nightglow Jun '15 Naturalist 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Edna Mortgages