remember when thomas kosbill killed D...
All Who Know

Pittsburgh, PA

#21 Sep 21, 2009
It was April 1-00 Though the paper states April 2. If you would read all of the coments you would know as much as we do. It has been nine years and what is writen on this topix space is all we know.
80s chick

Cave City, KY

#22 Sep 22, 2009
All Who Know wrote:
It was April 1-00 Though the paper states April 2. If you would read all of the coments you would know as much as we do. It has been nine years and what is writen on this topix space is all we know.
I was just trying to figure out if this was where that older man killed a young couple and the girl was pregnant at the time.
rita

Cave City, KY

#23 Sep 22, 2009
doug was a dear friend of mine,i really cared alot about doug,i knew he was in trouble with this kelly chick we had talked about her before,he actually told me he was going to a spring party but that i should not go,but i had no idea this was going to happen,GOD BLESS DOUGS FAMILY ESPECIALLY HIS CHILDREN they are all good people i miss doug too he was a great friend

Since: Dec 08

Glasgow, KY

#24 Sep 23, 2009
abc123 wrote:
well Doug should have not been shooting his gun all over mind you he also shot todd in the arm Thomas did what he had to do in self defense.......
How can you call it self defense when Doug was shot 26 times i think not!!!!!!!He was my best friend.

Since: Dec 08

Glasgow, KY

#25 Sep 23, 2009
All who know wrote:
There are so many who know the truth, yet wont say any thing. So why don't you just type it. There is no way they could know who it was. He was the best man ever,he would do anything for anybody. They had no rite to do what they did. How would you feel if it would have been you'r loved one. Wouldn't you want to know.
Thanker wrote that it was Doug. YA RITE if he was going do something like that he would have taken more then just his little 22 pistel, and TODD OH POOR, PUTHEDIK, TODD would be DEAD? And so would the other one.
I known Doug for 20 yrs also we work together & i know for a fact he did own a 22 pistol.

Since: Dec 08

Glasgow, KY

#26 Sep 23, 2009
fork lift operator wrote:
<quoted text>I known Doug for 20 yrs also we work together & i know for a fact he did own a 22 pistol.
Sorry i meant to say he did not owned a 22.
let it rest

Glasgow, KY

#27 Sep 25, 2009
Just let bygones be bygones it was nine yrs ago & it was evendentally his time to go or he would still be here????? Just let it rest Good God ppl
dr drew

Edmonton, KY

#28 Sep 26, 2009
fork lift operator wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry i meant to say he did not owned a 22.
never heard of this killing where in metcalfe co
did it take place.how could
someone claim self-defense shot
28 times i do not of a gun that holds that many shells did he not have to reload 2or3 times.
distant

Glasgow, KY

#29 Sep 26, 2009
80s chick wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just trying to figure out if this was where that older man killed a young couple and the girl was pregnant at the time.
No, the murder you're thinking of is that of Sam Sparkman, and Amanda Forbis, by Jackie Ray Emberton. I still don't think Jackie was the only one involved in their murders.
Broken Hearted

Glasgow, KY

#30 Sep 26, 2009
[let it rest] How could you possibly say let bygones be bygones.Would you say this if it was youer Father, Son, Brother, or even a friend murdered in setch a cold blooded way as being slaughted for the sole entertainment of others, and then to use intimidation and their connections to get off scot free,or was this a case of how you know or what you know on how ? I dont think it had anything to do with the local police, but higher up the line.The investigater retired after this murder. The state boys allowed the suspects to gather the evidents in front of them even the knife that they slit his throat with befor they blow him away on the hood of his car. The murder took place in the house that is why thomas kosbiel took out the wall and floor of the house and burned it with in days after the murder.This took place o Chris Harper Rd. off 544 off the Greensburg Rd.This was not their first or the last.They have a trophy wall with Dougs coat on it along with others.Some of the kid that was there are messed up for life and live in fear after what they seen and had to take a shot too, that is why so maney shots .
shocked

Glasgow, KY

#31 Sep 26, 2009
I'm not trying to open old wounds, and I feel for you, I really do... but I do not remember this happening (not saying it didn't!) I'm thinking I didn't live here at the time this crime occurred. Would this be the same Kelly that I see around town? It shocks me that they would let someone get away with this... I'm disgusted as well.

And by the way, to "Let It Rest"... easier said than done. Losing someone you love is not the same as having someone let's say steal a personal item of yours. That can be replaced, but that person you miss cannot.
All Who Know

Cecil, PA

#32 Sep 26, 2009
let it rest wrote:
Just let bygones be bygones it was nine yrs ago & it was evendentally his time to go or he would still be here????? Just let it rest Good God ppl
Let it rest HUM. Why would you want this droped. Unless you are one that would go down if it was solved. You wanting this to go away just makes you look guilty.

His time to go, I don't thank so. That many shots to the head and neck. The only one that could servived that is Superman, if he even could. Thats why it's murder, DDDDUUUUU!!!!!!!
let it rest

Glasgow, KY

#34 Sep 27, 2009
All Who Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Let it rest HUM. Why would you want this droped. Unless you are one that would go down if it was solved. You wanting this to go away just makes you look guilty.
His time to go, I don't thank so. That many shots to the head and neck. The only one that could servived that is Superman, if he even could. Thats why it's murder, DDDDUUUUU!!!!!!!
I sure hope you believe there is even a superman lol:) & no I'm not guilty of anything wasn't there just heard alot about it but if putting your questions on here makes you think someone is gonna come out & tell you the actual truth then your wasting you time :) sorry but thats what I meant by let it rest:(
really close friend

Glasgow, KY

#35 Sep 27, 2009
i have been try for 9 year to get the truth and all i got was call at 2am in moring saying drop it or you and kids well wish you had when you7 scared me about kid what they was going to do to her i had to drope it because doug wasnt there to keep us safe like he used to i will alway love
Missiny Him

Glasgow, KY

#36 Sep 27, 2009
A lot of us have been and still are the victim of thier intimidation,but they cant see us on here or stop the truth from comeing out, and that is all we are asking. I would hope this will worn others to what thier fate could be if they let these murders into thier lives or thier childrens lives.They sill walk the streets in Edmonton and are still trying to recruit for satan.Any information on here will help even if it is only to say Doug has not been forgoten.

Since: Dec 08

Glasgow, KY

#37 Sep 28, 2009
Doug was my best friend & the ones who kill him will someday have to be judge if not here on earth but before God they cannot lie to him.The ones at the party knows what happen & those who are guilty i hope they burn in hell forever.
All Who Know

Fombell, PA

#38 Sep 28, 2009
let it rest wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure hope you believe there is even a superman lol:) & no I'm not guilty of anything wasn't there just heard alot about it but if putting your questions on here makes you think someone is gonna come out & tell you the actual truth then your wasting you time :) sorry but thats what I meant by let it rest:(
I know there is no Superman, I was just saying no one could have servived this fate. So for you to say it was his time is wrong, hurtful and hateful.
As far as wasting our time. Thank You, but we have learned more on this post then we have in nine years. So a wast of time it's not. If you where not there and have nothing to fear if it is ever solved then why don't you just tell what you have so called heard. Or are you protecting the people who did it . If so you are no better then they are and will have to pay for it on your judgement day. End up in the same place as the murders who did it. BURNING IN HELL FOREVER.
let it rest

Glasgow, KY

#39 Sep 28, 2009
All Who Know wrote:
<quoted text>
I know there is no Superman, I was just saying no one could have servived this fate. So for you to say it was his time is wrong, hurtful and hateful.
As far as wasting our time. Thank You, but we have learned more on this post then we have in nine years. So a wast of time it's not. If you where not there and have nothing to fear if it is ever solved then why don't you just tell what you have so called heard. Or are you protecting the people who did it . If so you are no better then they are and will have to pay for it on your judgement day. End up in the same place as the murders who did it. BURNING IN HELL FOREVER.
well for one I'm not gonna burn in hell forever & for another I was NOT there & yes if you ever read your bible then you'd know that the day you was born you was giving a time too move on too that wanderful city if you live your life right here on this place you call earth but I've seen ppl shot in the head stabbe mutiable times and they did NOT die but anyways its what ever you believe I guess and all I have heard about it all was what all the officals that was there COULD NOT BELIEVE that They ppl that done this got away with it all
friend of his ex

Cecil, PA

#40 Sep 29, 2009
Missiny Him wrote:
A lot of us have been and still are the victim of thier intimidation,but they cant see us on here or stop the truth from comeing out, and that is all we are asking. I would hope this will worn others to what thier fate could be if they let these murders into thier lives or thier childrens lives.They sill walk the streets in Edmonton and are still trying to recruit for satan.Any information on here will help even if it is only to say Doug has not been forgoten.
Thank you, so much for your understanding and support. If there where only more that thought that way. We might get some were. Even if it's only getting some peace of mind. But for thous who did it thats probly just to much to ask for.
confused

Glasgow, KY

#41 Sep 29, 2009
I'm wondering what happened.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edmonton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moving Metcalfe Forward 6 hr MetcalfeCitizen 46
Anyone know much about Barry Whitlow 18 hr curious 9
News Obituary: Philllip Wayne Bowles, 50 (Nov '08) Mon April Renea Bowles75 2
Bethany Lile Sun Who miss he 1
jordan buys? (Dec '08) Sun Shewannabesomethin 13
austin bryant Sun sheriff 5
five star (Apr '15) Sun Bull 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Edmonton Mortgages