remember when thomas kosbill killed Doug Taylor?

Posted in the Edmonton Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 204 Comments Last updated Feb 13, 2014
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
His SON

Glasgow, KY

#1 Sep 10, 2009
let me know what you think?
FYI

Canton, OH

#2 Sep 11, 2009
Tell the story please.
Thinker

Glasgow, KY

#3 Sep 11, 2009
Doug pulled a weapon and shot at the wrong place at the wrong time ! I have known Thomas and Kelly for years.It was a Bad situation that Thomas Ended by shooting Doug several times !
abc123

Glasgow, KY

#4 Sep 12, 2009
well Doug should have not been shooting his gun all over mind you he also shot todd in the arm Thomas did what he had to do in self defense.......
Missing Him

Glasgow, KY

#5 Sep 14, 2009
It was murder !!!Law sits all down to the table at the same time to right a statment.and lets kelly gather the empty shell cases.Then they go around and brag about what they all did.Each one had to take a shot to save they'er oun ass'es from thomas ,kelly ,tod and they'er buds. Another murder in metcalfe closes they'er eyes to, and alot more in the past.Peaple you dont care about God,or youer oun kids only what is in you'er oun world Knowing the truth and not doing anything about it will send you all to HELL!,and you live in feer the rest of you'er lives knowing the truth of the past ,prsent ,future .Youer oun kids will pay in the end.
RSW

Glasgow, KY

#6 Sep 14, 2009
Missing Him wrote:
It was murder !!!Law sits all down to the table at the same time to right a statment.and lets kelly gather the empty shell cases.Then they go around and brag about what they all did.Each one had to take a shot to save they'er oun ass'es from thomas ,kelly ,tod and they'er buds. Another murder in metcalfe closes they'er eyes to, and alot more in the past.Peaple you dont care about God,or youer oun kids only what is in you'er oun world Knowing the truth and not doing anything about it will send you all to HELL!,and you live in feer the rest of you'er lives knowing the truth of the past ,prsent ,future .Youer oun kids will pay in the end.
Do you know what happened? Is it firsthand information?
Missing Him

Glasgow, KY

#7 Sep 14, 2009
I know last time we talked.He was afrade to go to the party, but he was realy hung up on kelly [older man young girl thing ] she was a striper in BowlingGreen at the time,I know Doug was a marksman and did not bring out his gun in anger.and you dont have to shoot anybody 26 times.He was a good man and would give the shirt off his back.she was pissed she did not get the insurance money after he had said he put it in her name but did not get it done in time. Yes I knew him well.
All who know

Ohiopyle, PA

#8 Sep 14, 2009
There are so many who know the truth, yet wont say any thing. So why don't you just type it. There is no way they could know who it was. He was the best man ever,he would do anything for anybody. They had no rite to do what they did. How would you feel if it would have been you'r loved one. Wouldn't you want to know.

Thanker wrote that it was Doug. YA RITE if he was going do something like that he would have taken more then just his little 22 pistel, and TODD OH POOR, PUTHEDIK, TODD would be DEAD? And so would the other one.
All who know

Mckeesport, PA

#9 Sep 14, 2009
abc123 wrote:
well Doug should have not been shooting his gun all over mind you he also shot todd in the arm Thomas did what he had to do in self defense.......
You just keep telling yourself that. Tell me does it stop you from having nightmairs about what realy happend. I hope Doug visits you every night?????
Missing Him

Glasgow, KY

#10 Sep 15, 2009
Doug had told me kelly was into witchcraft and shown me a book she had wanted him to look at.It was about ways to sacrifice humans.It was realy sick.He said he did not believe in what she was talking about,But I could see he was worried.After his murder I told his family about it.After that I did some research on it and found Metcalfe has one of the largest satanic groups around,and the most unsolved murders.Ge I wonder if the parent to the kids at the party know why they was there.I guss if the devil wanted to get his foot in the door it would start in the Bible belt.
wondering

Glasgow, KY

#11 Sep 15, 2009
DO you mean the group that used to meet in salt peter cave?
price

Edmonton, KY

#12 Sep 15, 2009
All who know wrote:
There are so many who know the truth, yet wont say any thing. So why don't you just type it. There is no way they could know who it was. He was the best man ever,he would do anything for anybody. They had no rite to do what they did. How would you feel if it would have been you'r loved one. Wouldn't you want to know.
Thanker wrote that it was Doug. YA RITE if he was going do something like that he would have taken more then just his little 22 pistel, and TODD OH POOR, PUTHEDIK, TODD would be DEAD? And so would the other one.
you are so rite a setup murder
All who know

Pittsburgh, PA

#13 Sep 15, 2009
Why doesn't someone tell the TRUTH already. There where so many people there that night. It's been NINE years now. Doesn't anyone want to COME CLEAN. Get it off your chest, give DOUGS family a little PEACE OF MIND. They wouldn't know who told, or should I say typed the TRUTH, that they DESEARVE.
COWARDS

United States

#14 Sep 16, 2009
Knowing no one can track you on this damn site. You are still all so cowardly, you won't tell Dougs family anything. You realy must enjoy having you'r past haunt you. Why?????
All who know

Dravosburg, PA

#15 Sep 17, 2009
Realy people you are going to type nothing on this subject. How cold you be so mean. Even people who wern't there know what happend. Can't anyone comment on this.
Wondering

Pittsburgh, PA

#16 Sep 18, 2009
Why is no one talking about this. It's not going to go away.
All who know

Bunola, PA

#17 Sep 19, 2009
Edmonton has to be the worst place to live. You have to be some sorry people, to not cair that you walk the street beside murders. You must not even cair about your childern. To allow them to be around murders. Or are you hoping thats what they turn into. Just anether geniration to worship the devel and sacrafice more inocent people. It seems if there where any good people there they wouldn't put up with it. Wether it be turning these people in, making them pay for the things they've did. Like other comunitys would do.Or running them out of town. You about need to have a witch hunt like the good old days. Burn them at the steak to give them a taste of HELL sence thats where they want to be.
HEART SICK

Glasgow, KY

#18 Sep 20, 2009
Has no one lost anyone close to them in a murder.It has got to be the most painful.And then have people not even care.I think the people of Edmoton are sick!Heartless and cold.Most all of you no the truth about this murder and yet you let it happen over and over again,and say nothing then you ask what is rong with this world.Its people like you that LET it all go bad,and its people like you that will answer to GOD,then you will wish you had at least gave a little peace of mind to the ones that beged you for a anonmus insight to this terible tragedy. You have no conscience. and CONSCIENCE IS THE WORD
Thats All

New Brighton, PA

#19 Sep 21, 2009
Thank You, HEART BROKE. At least I know know some one is reading this. I just wish some one would talk about what happend that dredfull night. Just answers thats all we want.
80s chick

Glasgow, KY

#20 Sep 21, 2009
I have lived In Metcalfe all My Life and I have no idea who you are talking about...unless it was the murder that happened out on 163.....If you want comments you should add details.
People do not remember murders if they are not related or know the victims.Sad I know but we the human race have become Jaded.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edmonton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 38 min GoodRiddanceMicha... 1,538
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 56 min Cornelius Scudmister 151,277
is dating a 15 year old wrong if ur 22? (Jul '10) 2 hr David Allen 59
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 7 hr Ancient Wolf 81,599
politics and metcalfe football 15 hr this 1
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 20 hr Advertisment 26,226
Jackie Patton (Feb '14) Fri Lincoln 5
•••
Edmonton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Edmonton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Edmonton People Search