First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bill

Glasgow, KY

#1 Jan 12, 2013
they got two heads from the ridge last nite wish the other ones was there but they will get them good job Huffman
who

Glasgow, KY

#2 Jan 12, 2013
bill wrote:
they got two heads from the ridge last nite wish the other ones was there but they will get them good job Huffman
Who did they get?
Otis p Cambell

Glasgow, KY

#3 Jan 12, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Who did they get?
the Dubrees
bill

Glasgow, KY

#4 Jan 12, 2013
just got another Marty Hall now they need to load Gilpon put him under the jail
old man

Glasgow, KY

#5 Jan 13, 2013
thats three down now lets work on getting little Gilpin an the Gibson boy that would cut down on some of the dope an stealing around there
really

Pecatonica, IL

#6 Jan 14, 2013
lol
Mike

Glasgow, KY

#7 Jan 14, 2013
Makes no differnce who they arrest the cops just waste their time cause when they go to court the judge will just slap them on the hand and sentence them to that church at cave city and after the get out of that it will be business as usual.
poor boy

Glasgow, KY

#8 Jan 14, 2013
ur very right but at least the people around here know who the dope heads are they are just a drop in the bucket but maybe when they are out they feel a little ashame of their self
shame

United States

#9 Jan 14, 2013
bill wrote:
just got another Marty Hall now they need to load Gilpon put him under the jail
I heard he Marty had a kid with him... Don't know if it's true
yolo

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Jan 15, 2013
Ha
poor boy

Glasgow, KY

#11 Jan 15, 2013
need to clean up that ridge the next house over just as bad bunch never works an on road all time gotta keep everything under lock
yolo

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Jan 15, 2013
Amen clean all dope heads out and child molesters then it might be a better place
yolo

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Jan 16, 2013
Ok
Marty joe

United States

#15 Jan 26, 2013
Just dropping a few lines of truth I got arested on hear say I work for a living that's a he'll of a lot better then two face biggest and welfare drawing brown nosers I like a lot of people work to keep yalls ass up so there free loaders
Subtle drugs

United States

#16 Jan 26, 2013
Well idk why they needs get rid of me looks like they should cut down on some of. The people y'all call cops and fire fighters tht run up and down the ridge the damn ragein alcoholics right urself a ticket and a DUI while ur at it dubrees and the gilpin boy is a bunch of fuckin narcs btw
Curious

Albany, GA

#17 Jan 26, 2013
What is goin on with the Dubree's??? Did they already get off the hook? This wasnt the first time they have been busted, but Im sure they will just get another smack on the hand like the first time
poor boy

Glasgow, KY

#18 Jan 27, 2013
the Dubree's are dope makers and so is Marty they will get out of it but it will cost someone the court needs to do something about it but money talks
Curious

Albany, GA

#19 Jan 27, 2013
poor boy wrote:
the Dubree's are dope makers and so is Marty they will get out of it but it will cost someone the court needs to do something about it but money talks

I agree! Dont know anything abt Marty but the Dubree's need to do some jail time but Im sure they wont
Tammy dubree

United States

#20 Feb 13, 2013
Curious wrote:
What is goin on with the Dubree's??? Did they already get off the hook? This wasnt the first time they have been busted, but Im sure they will just get another smack on the hand like the first time
first of all i have never been busted before so get your shit straight and I am not off the hook as u said this apparently is all ppl do is sit back and talk shit about things they no nothing about cause apparently you don't no me!!!
Tammy dubree

United States

#21 Feb 13, 2013
First of all i am not a nark heard marty hall was running around saying that and if that was true him and dubree wouldn't have been in the same cell together at jail and dubree wasn't the one that left the jail cell for 3 hours on sunday that was Marty and he got busted on saturday and everybody knows pretrial comes in and has to set the bonds when somebody is brought in! Duh? And marty also got a phone card on tuesday at the jail made 1 phone call then he was moved from the cell dubree was in so u since u think u no who is the nark marty also said that he had 2 affidavit papers that me and dubree supposedly signed on him well in jail he requested for his paper work to be brought to the cell they never brought any BC their wasn't none!! And not to mention his boss john brown was supposedly at the jail on saturday with 25000 cash to get him out and to my knowledge according to marty on Friday john had left to go to arizona!!!!!!so go figure he is nothing but a 2 face lier and i want to see his papers he says he has that i signed but let's c he don't come around anymore mmmm wonder why c i didnt get the phone call telling me i was being set up he got it!! His payback will come and i Tammy promise him that!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edmonton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mitch firkins n Tonya adams (Jun '16) 2 hr Dudr 68
Meth Sat I think so 4
Petition for Laynee Fri Bahahahahaha 5
Justiceforlaynee Fri Bahahahahaha 3
child support tax interception (Jan '10) Jan 20 Hardworking dad 407
Edmonton marathon Jan 20 What happened 1
legalize and sell at the 5 star! Jan 20 Oh Wow Man 3

Edmonton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance